Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? (1822 Views)

Who Comes For "Omugo" First? The Husband Or Wife's Mum? / Who Comes First, Your Mother Or Your Wife? / My Mother, My Wife: Who Comes First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? by genius33: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2008
We all know men are very protective of their mothers. When you're married who do you put first your mother or your wife? Your mother is someone who gave birth to you, raised you, cared for you, and taught you to be true to your wife. Your wife (we'll assume) is the love of your life, the mother of your children and someone you want to grow old and spend the rest of your life with. Would you love one more than the other?
Re: Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2008
A man shall leave his home and cleave to his wife, so they can become one. cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2008
sly has tot u how to preach stillwater

@topic

"course" its d wife naaa

1 Like

Re: Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Ijiji1(m): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2008
A wife or husband can always be replaced, but a Mom can never be bought or replaced
Re: Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Mesmerize(f): 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2008
jennykadry:

sly has tot u how to preach stillwater
lmao!
Re: Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2008
You guys ehn embarassed
Re: Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? by noetic(m): 12:31am On Jun 25, 2008
neither comes first nor last. . . . . . . . neither r they on par
Re: Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Godalone(m): 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2008
I cannot equate the two of them.
Re: Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? by doe82: 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2008
my Mum no doubt
She doesnt ve as much time to spend agian as my wife does!!!!
As long as she is here,she will have a full feeling of my existence as a son, I m sure my wife ll like to be treated by our children d way i treat my mum, what goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? by billyall(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2008
my wife of cause. please don't ask me why
Re: Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? by sukieboy(f): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2008
When a guy is married to a woman that woman bcomes his wife and his mother's daughter-inlaw. You are bound by law to show more affection to your wife but from the core of your life you have your mother. Infact, your wife needs to know the real your from your mother.

The two women hold two distinctively separate places in a man's heart. My mum will always ask if am taking good care of my GF. I think thats what it should be.

Wife, love and respect your mother-inlaw, she prepared him for you okay?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? by doe82: 8:27am On Sep 23, 2008
sukieboy:

Wife, love and respect your mother-inlaw, she prepared him for you okay?

nice one!!!
Re: Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2008
ur wife may cheat on u,forsake u and even divorce u but ur mother will never cheat on u nor 4sake.
Re: Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? by olukemih: 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2008
The two of them has their different roles.

They occupy different places in your life.

One can't replace the other love in your life

Think of how you love them independently

And you won't have a problem loving both of them dearly

Cheer
Re: Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? by plappville(f): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2008
BILLY-ALL( my wife of cause. please don't ask me why )

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSS YOU may have ur reason, i think it all depense on the relatioship between u and the both, if u are that child that never had motherly love and u found a loving wife,u will for sure place ur wife first befor ur mum, Abi una think say na all mama dey show love to their child simply because na her pikin wicked mama dey, na so wicked wife dey, so it all depense. But the bible made us to know that a man and a woman will come together and become one flesh. ur mum should be shown love but don't forget she is also loved by her husband, i mean ur dad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
genius33:
We all know men are very protective of their mothers. When you're married who do you put first your mother or your wife? Your mother is someone who gave birth to you, raised you, cared for you, and taught you to be true to your wife. Your wife (we'll assume) is the love of your life, the mother of your children and someone you want to grow old and spend the rest of your life with. Would you love one more than the other?

At the end of the day, your spouse is still more imporant than any other person, parents or children. Thank God of the kind of mother I have. She always tells my brother to make sure he loves his wife more than her. She has a peaceful marriage when it comes to inlaws because my dad made it clear to everyone that his wife comes first. It makes more sense now when it's my mum taking care of my dad's mom even more than my dad himself. It makes things easier honestly.
Re: Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Debbiemma(f): 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
doe82:
my Mum no doubt
She doesnt ve as much time to spend agian as my wife does!!!!
As long as she is here,she will have a full feeling of my existence as a son, I m sure my wife ll like to be treated by our children d way i treat my mum, what goes around comes around
you Neva know who will go first,so it should be wife just as the bible said
Re: Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? by GODDYGEE91(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
Mum 1st. The lve she keeps showering on me can neva b compared nor replaced. She keeps treating me like a baby even @ my age. My lve 4 her can neva b ranked.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? by MrAfrica1: 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
MY WIFE!
I have been with my mum all my life until this very moment. She has her husband to look after her and attend to all her needs. I still love her, no doubt.

My WIFE is my new and forever responsibility. So she comes first.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? by EfemenaXY: 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
genius33:

Your question shows that you obviously don't understand the mechanics involved here.

You'll be better off remaining single.
Re: Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? by shevon: 4:21am On Feb 08, 2015
My wife, cos my mum has gone to be with the Lord.
And don't ask me what if she was here cos she's not and there is no way of telling.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Haywhymido(m): 8:42am On Feb 08, 2015
My mom ofcourse, a mother can never leave his son no matter d condition dat cant be said in d case of wife o. Mere madness of a man will pursue a woman out of her matrimonial home into anoda man's mansion.D thin go be lyk dream 4 ur eyes. I will keep telling u people, d only true love dat exist is d one btw d mother n child nt even father n child. Abi, u don hear where a mother don disown her child b4 ?? While fathers do dat
Re: Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 08, 2015
They both hold a special place in my heart..

No competition.

No hassles.

Just pure love for them.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? by vital1: 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
netizenbuzz:

At the end of the day, your spouse is still more imporant than any other person, parents or children. Thank God of the kind of mother I have. She always tells my brother to make sure he loves his wife more than her. She has a peaceful marriage when it comes to inlaws because my dad made it clear to everyone that his wife comes first. It makes more sense now when it's my mum taking care of my dad's mom even more than my dad himself. It makes things easier honestly.

Nice one.
This is wat happen whn motherinlw does not see her son's wife as a competition. Things alwys wrk out fine
Re: Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? by LilyLuvSrk(f): 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
I'm a home tutor residing in Lagos. I
teach & help nursery, primary &
secondary school children. I teach the
following subjects Literacy(English),
Literature, Numeracy(Maths), social
studies, home econs, design & tech for primary level. For secondary level, i
teach English, literature, Government,
commerce. I assist & prepare students
on what to
face during common entrance, junior
& senior waec. You can contact me through this
number: 07080398015
or
Email me: lilyzgirl2010@gmail.com
Qualification: B.Sc Experience: 2 years and counting

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Ring Palava / Do Women Cause Their Men To Hit Them? / 12 Points For Wives To Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.