Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Glo Network Is Terrible Of Lately. I Cannot Stream Youtube. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Network Is Terrible Of Lately. I Cannot Stream Youtube. (1232 Views)

This Is How Fast MTN 5G Network Is! / Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? / How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Network Is Terrible Of Lately. I Cannot Stream Youtube. by yanshDoctor: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
hey, i believe you all are experiencing a terrible network from glo. its so frustrating that i'm not enjoying browsing on glo network lately, its break down, slow and disconnects.

i cannot watch YouTube nor download movie. getting 3k to 50kps and breaking down.

just too tired. i was thinking if its the festive period if that's correct new year eve will be worst.

are you experiencing it.
Re: Glo Network Is Terrible Of Lately. I Cannot Stream Youtube. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
perhaps na for your area bcoz that s what I am using and it is fast
Re: Glo Network Is Terrible Of Lately. I Cannot Stream Youtube. by divinehand2003(m): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
I'm experiencing the same thing over here in Abuja.
Re: Glo Network Is Terrible Of Lately. I Cannot Stream Youtube. by Behankey(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
I'm enjoying it and it is fast. 4G though
Re: Glo Network Is Terrible Of Lately. I Cannot Stream Youtube. by Gosj01(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
yanshDoctor:
hey, i believe you all are experiencing a terrible network from glo. its so frustrating that i'm not enjoying browsing on glo network lately, its break down, slow and disconnects.

i cannot watch YouTube nor download movie. getting 3k to 50kps and breaking down.

just too tired. i was thinking if its the festive period if that's correct new year eve will be worst.

are you experiencing it.

Have you tried Airtel of recent? then you will blame ur self for being a Nigerian, then you will appreciate Glo, of recent there HV been an improvement in their service.

To enjoy glo just change ur data to 3g only remove it from auto or edge. then thank me later

(1) (Reply)

A Gionee M3 Mini Pls / Infinix Hot - V2 3g Network Problems / How To Screen Cast On Your Note 5 Stylus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.