Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns (47665 Views)

Vigilante Shoots Gang Leader & His Gang Members,legs To Be Amputated (Graphic) / EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) / VIDEO: Rapper Brutalized By Rival Gang Members Inside UK Prison, His Face Broken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by zoba88: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
As shared by Plato who lives in Sagamu.....

'I was in my room reading in my usual manner when mama came knocking Plato one of your collegues is waiting for you outside.

I came out it turned to comrade Samuel Adesina Abiodun, I shouted my able comrade how's life? Fine Plato after a brief political chat he said today is a tough I will need to thank God, if not for God I would have been in elewe-eran.

On way to Ijebuode this morning I boarded car at express Juction two boys at the front seat me and other two boys and a lady, police stopped us right in front of seplast, talking to our driver, we are about to move when the police sighted tattoo on the arms of one of two boys sitting in front.

They immediately instructed to come down, on searching them the police found two local pistol in their pockets, with catridge bullets.

The swong into action ordered everyone in the car to come down, and they sat us on the floor for about 52-minutes before they let us go and held the boys beating them seriously and tied their hands to their back.

One of the boys was identied as a prisoner at Isale-Oko/Sagamu who was freed before Xmas.

The police stopped another bus coming after, a boy that first alighted from the bus was searched with Indian helm in his pocket they badly descended on him before he identify himself as a mechanic on his way to Benin'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/see-what-police-did-to-robbers-caught.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by zoba88: 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2017

Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by olatade(m): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nairalanders, please what's wrong with the last picture

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by hollawaley2: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
is this police station or is the police doing the usual on the street
Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by hertz9te(m): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
the guy on the last picture look like he is trying out a kung fu pose lmfaoo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by oyetunder(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
hmmm.
Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by donblade85555(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
I trust naija police
Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by 3millionia: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
grin grin grin

We dem boys

Let's try hustle legit and Maket the world a better place

Crime does not pay

Download latest hit naija Mixtapes at Mixtapes.ng
Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by FrenchWay: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
This is a zoo. No doubt
Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by kings09(m): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
Buhari will reward dem wit appointments. No biggy while rochas will build statue for dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by Daviddson(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
They... held the boys beating them seriously and tied their hands to their back.
The Nigerian police never want to change its 17th Century way of doing things. Why treating already arrested criminals this way since you know they may not smell freedom again in the next 10-15 years? It seems all they want to do is to beat them into offering them a cut from the proceeds of their crime.

7 Likes

Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by GeneralOjukwu: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
That Intro was wildly off-topic bruhhhh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by Wesporting: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
grin Nigeria self
Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by littlewonders: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
Little boys are no longer scared again because of god fatherism.
Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by Pangea: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
Rip English

1 Like

Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by Kutunban: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
Fast money leads to fast agony and pain
Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by xarookqh(m): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
olatade:
Guilt dey make people do bizarre things. In this case, nah Gymnastics
Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by FUCKyouALL: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
Afonja robbers dey dey bloody oo. wicked thieves!. set them ablaze joor!

4 Likes

Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by Flexherbal(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
Say no to crime !
Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by koolgee(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
For the guy that was recently released from prison, Is it in his blood?

Means he is an unrepentant criminal.

#SayNoToCrime

1 Like

Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by dreh17(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
olatade:

Niggas d!ck is tired from the beating...
Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by danvon(m): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Honestly what's their crime? Owning a gun?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
They will still blame Nigerian police for this. Assuming that there is no criminal found, the blame will be worse

1 Like

Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by phreakabit(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
Thief "people" them... wonder why una like thief work too much.
Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by UbanmeUdie: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
shocked
Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by Mznaett: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hmm
Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by stanliwise(m): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
danvon:
Honestly what's their crime? Owning a gun?
Where in nigeria code of conductor is a civilian to possess arm without been licensed. So until they kill person that you will call it a crime abi?

Don't carry this your attitude of asking silly questions to next year

7 Likes

Re: Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns by DRJECKYLL(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
Every one is a victim in nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASTMA Makes Retired Navy Commodore, Whose Driver Fled, Give Lecture / Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis / Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.