Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) (23133 Views)

Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation / @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by Wesporting: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
Few hours ago MandyNews https://www.nairaland.com/4261257/temitayo-ilesanmi-t.i-nathan-raped reported that lady accuses this fashion designer of raping her friend.

T.I Nathan (@Temitayonathan) has quickly gone on Twitter to debunk claims that he raped the girl.

He wrote:

"Over an hour ago, I began to recieve several calls and text seeking to draw my attention to the allegations being made on Twitter against my person. Rape is one very sensitive issue that is beginning to occupy the front burner of social discourse online and offline. I am greatly concerned about this allegation, as I would be if this involved my mother, sister and friends. I have read through the thread and the allegations and wish to expressly deny that I raped anyone as alleged or at all.
In light of this, I encourage the 'whistleblower' in good conscience to refer this issue to the appropriate government agencies for investigation. I am willing and ready to submit my self to scrutiny in order to clear my name.
T.I Nathan is a growing brand and we’re all aware of the damage that allegations such as this could cause the brand. I have instructed my lawyers to take active steps immediately to see that justice is done in this, without compromising the identity of the alleged rape victim.
I wish to however state for the record that that T.I Nathan has NOT done any female shoot this year. I hope everyone who is following this issue would be circumspect. I believe at the end of this, I will be vindicated."

https://twitter.com/Temitayonathan/status/947105041374203905

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/30/fashion-designer-t-i-nathan-temitayonathan-denies-rape-allegation-pics/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by Wesporting: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala md44

1 Share

Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by MrHistorian: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
The National Assembly really needs to pass a law that will severely punish whoever that makes "rape allegation" that turn out to be false.

Bitcches taking advantage of the 'rape' card.

That was how a lecturer in UI was framed. . .Case got to Supreme Court till he was absolved.

Man hasn't been reinstated till now.

Fuçk bitches and keep records guyz.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by Teewhy2: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Rape is a strong allegation that must not be taken lightly. I don't want to believe this is not the girl trying to get back at the guy maybe they had a one night stand and the lady was hoping to continue with the relationship with the guy but the guy isn't interested. The guy is not denying knowing the lady's friend or having anything to do with her but has said he hasn't done any photo shoot for females this year. I want to believe there is more to the two stories.

5 Likes

Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
I sincerely hope this guy is innocent of the charge made against him...it's not by posting crap online claiming you're innocent.
There's something about guys that are into fashion, it's either they're gay or a hopeless womanizer

14 Likes

Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by ableguy(m): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Rape everywhere, why would someone even rape another?

Meanwhile
Hearing your name being called, when no one has actually called your name, is a likely sign of a healthy mind......or your village people are testing their microphone �����

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by Macgreat(m): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
wink

I don't need to read that story, I know you didn't do it. angry

Wicked and stupid girls everywhere

4 Likes

Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by obojememe: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
another one
Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
All this publicity stunt must end this year...else why will they continue to use his profession like say nah Armani or Versace him be plus links to his Instagram page.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by naptu2: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
The allegation.

Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by Wesporting: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
I will be careful in 2018 with female friends grin some girls can lie for ur head

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by midolian(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
As expected. Every one accused of rape comes out to deny it in the end..probably because it is difficult to prove penetration.

And why is it that women of nowadays dont report rape cases immediately they happen? n why do we get to know on social media before the appropriate authorities? why? angry

1 Like

Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by grin88(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by koolgee(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
Really?
So many rape allegations these days

1 Like

Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by olamil34(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
Okay ooooooo

Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by etenyong(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
This is a trend for girls nowadays. It happened since February and you are just saying it out after 10 months. This allegation is not true.

5 Likes

Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
Honestly, it is so easy to vilify and slander peeps on the internet/social media. It's why i just don't fancy it at all. At best just maitain anonymity. You don't even know who is cooking your bad belle at the moment...

4 Likes

Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by demsid(m): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
Naso all those girls dey do. Lie lie ppl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
Innocent men should be more careful with ladies around them because cases like this is difficult to prove or disprove as there's barely any witness or evidence. May the guilty be punished and the innocent vindicated.

5 Likes

Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by cerowo(f): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
Who are we to believe now..... Mtchewww
Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by Ihatelove(f): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
every girl wants to start claiming rape, nigerian ladies to what end na? undecided

2 Likes

Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by chikeze(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
Why is her friend her spokesperson is what baffles me. I hope this Allegation is followed to the end and anybody culpable should punished be it the accuser or the accused.
Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
BruncleZuma:
All this publicity stunt must end this year...

Publicity stunt using rape? Though i know Nigeria law system is barely anything for there to be a real damning consequence but brand, image and reputation are very vital for the success of anything.
Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
Blackfyre:

Publicity stunt using rape? Though i know Nigeria law system is barely anything for there to be a real daming consequence but brand, image and reputation are very vital for the success of anything.

Bros go back to the story, if it's truly rape the police and the justice system actually works. Social Media is not the police nor the court of law.

1 Like

Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by igbohausayoruba: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
Na wa oooOo
Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
If the girl returned and scream come on baby then is not rape
Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by kenzysmith: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bet9ja virtual has ruin me

2 Likes

Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
fuckingg lying skull-mining biatch!
Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
BruncleZuma:

Bros go back to the story, if it's truly rape the police and the justice system actually works. Social Media is not the police nor the court of law.

You miss my point. My point was that, why will anyone use such thing as a publicity stunt even if our law system may not be that it, such thing will be too dangerous to toy with.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno / Man Escapes From Lagos Prison, Steals 20 Cars / 'One Chance' Robbers Apprehended In Jos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.