Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Agdc/samsung Real Dream Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Agdc/samsung Real Dream Interview (2046 Views)

Lagos State Partners Agdc To Empower 1,100 Graduates / Agdc/lasg Invitation For Text / Agdc Vacancy Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agdc/samsung Real Dream Interview by Reality123: 1:57am On Apr 07, 2010
Please interview tips for AGDC/Samsung real dream, 

Whats the interview like? Questions and all? Its this weekend.
Re: Agdc/samsung Real Dream Interview by 2gd: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2010
I also got their invite in the early hours around 1 am today, Pls anyone with info shd let us know, thanks
Re: Agdc/samsung Real Dream Interview by Usamah: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2010
Please I want to verify something. Were you guys called for an interview or an aptitude test.

I was just invited for a test and I was wondering if you guys were mistaking the test for an interview

Anyhow, I would appreciate any info concerning the written test. Pls anyone with useful information should contact me on dausamah@yahoo.com
Re: Agdc/samsung Real Dream Interview by Bamise(m): 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2010
I also got a invitation for a test, pls anyone with concrete information should get in touch through bammi05@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Agdc/samsung Real Dream Interview by Bamise(m): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2010
I also got an invitation for a test, pls anyone with concrete information should get in touch through bammi05@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Agdc/samsung Real Dream Interview by Usamah: 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2010
Reality123:

Please interview tips for AGDC/Samsung real dream, 

Whats the interview like? Questions and all? Its this weekend.

I am sure you have written your test already. Can you be so nice to let me know what the questions were like?

I will be taking my test next week, please help your fellow bro with useful info. Was it quantitative; verbal reasoning, analogy test, current affairs? Please this is very important to me and I look forward to your reply.

You could also forward the details to my box, if you choose, at dausamah@yahoo.com. Thanks a zillion
Re: Agdc/samsung Real Dream Interview by joewilly(m): 7:38am On Apr 12, 2010
it is funny that graduate searching for job cannot differentiate between aptitude test and interview. is a pity. i wonder if this fellow has written exam before asking for interview
Re: Agdc/samsung Real Dream Interview by Hotchyk(f): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2010
I am a beneficiary of the SRD/ Samsung real dreams. Expect the everyday Quantitative and verbal reasoning questions. Speed and accuracy is highly needed. For the interview, you need to be well grounded in current affairs. All da best!
Re: Agdc/samsung Real Dream Interview by eiheagwam: 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2010
Pls I applied for the samsung real dreams and i havent been called, Do they call in batches because i know that some time this year say in march there were some people that went for training
Re: Agdc/samsung Real Dream Interview by Reality123: 1:42am On Apr 18, 2010
HI guys? Please has anyone that took the test gotten any feedback from the AGDC people?, wink
Re: Agdc/samsung Real Dream Interview by bims87(f): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2010
Hello,i also wrote d test on the 17th of April but i havent heard from them since then.Anyone that has any info should pls brief d house.Thanks
Re: Agdc/samsung Real Dream Interview by Reality123: 2:17am On Apr 21, 2010
@Bim - the two weeks they said expires this weekend lets wait and see. BUt pls anyone with any info after the first test should pls post. Thanks yall.  shocked
Re: Agdc/samsung Real Dream Interview by Reality123: 1:09am On Apr 25, 2010
hello house? Any gist on the Agdc/Samsung real dreams thing? please have they started called any on after the first test?
Re: Agdc/samsung Real Dream Interview by Usamah: 7:53am On Apr 25, 2010
After the Samsung Real Dreams test written on 10th and 17th of April 2010, They called some candidates for the next stage of the selection process which took place on the 21 and 22 of April at AGDC Ikoyi.

(1) (Reply)

Medical Internship Jobs: Which Hospitals Are Currently On? / Fortis Group Calling? / Glo Customercare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.