Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (46954 Views)

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by LifeDrama: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
We reported earlier https://www.nairaland.com/4261574/t.i-nathan-denies-rape-allegation fashion designer,T.I Nathan has quickly gone on Twitter to debunk claims that he raped a girl.

The Internet never forgets, so be careful what you put on it, years after his infamous tweet, T.I Nathan old tweets has been dug out.

He Tweeted: "Lool. This babe, the day i see you i am gon to rape you if you do not want to do"

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/30/the-day-i-see-you-im-going-to-rape-you-if-you-dont-want-to-do-t-i-nathan/

1 Share

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Topestbilly(m): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
That was 5years ago, You see your life outside.

If them born you well tell us your account was hacked then and thunder will hack you Diaa!

98 Likes

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by TheUbermensch: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
This one nailed his own coffin. Smh

22 Likes

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Cletus77(m): 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
He looks like a rapist.. am not joking

74 Likes

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Uyiii: 12:24am On Dec 31, 2017
Lol, the guy above me, dem dey write am for face abi??

what baffles me is how the raper enjoys the forced sex, or that's not the intention in the first place.
In the second place, if he really wrote that 5years ago, then he should gracefully stfu.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by elantraceey(f): 12:44am On Dec 31, 2017
In his next life he won't speak carelessly, I find it difficult to understand how someone can enjoy forced sex if he's not worse than an animal. May God always protect us from people like this.

7 Likes

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by activelyA(f): 1:13am On Dec 31, 2017
Its so sad that his wife to be and unborn children are being implicated into things they know nothing about

Pathetic
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by zolapower: 5:29am On Dec 31, 2017
LifeDrama:
We reported earlier https://www.nairaland.com/4261574/t.i-nathan-denies-rape-allegation fashion designer,T.I Nathan has quickly gone on Twitter to debunk claims that he raped a girl.

The Internet never forgets, so be careful what you put on it, years after his infamous tweet, T.I Nathan old tweets has been dug out.

He Tweeted: "Lool. This babe, the day i see you i am gon to rape you if you do not want to do"

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/30/the-day-i-see-you-im-going-to-rape-you-if-you-dont-want-to-do-t-i-nathan/
Temitayo omo afonja,oti je gbese obo .

7 Likes

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by AK6464(m): 6:21am On Dec 31, 2017
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 31, 2017
Oga you've always wanted to rape. This tweet just nailed you.

Therefore with the power vested on me as the master of the universe, I declare you a rapist.

Court!!!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Nova01(m): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cletus77:

You must be mentally deranged
well i wont exchange words with you since what you pronounced is already manifesting in your life ... Happy new years eve
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by okotv(m): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
Watch what you post online cause the internet never forgets.

Now I believe the lady's story.

Nothing justifies rape.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
the thunder that will fire you no be small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Cletus77(m): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nova01:
well i wont exchange words with you since what you pronounced is already manifesting in your life ... Happy new years eve
You won't exchange words with your father
Calling me stupid sounded nice but being mentally deranged sounds unfair abi?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Mutuwa(m): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2017

Common sense is like deodorant,those that need it often don't wear it.
Never joke online with words akin to "kill" "rape" and "steal".One cannot tell how time would make those expression to be used in an otherwise manner.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by pocohantas(f): 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
The internet never forgets.

Why posting the guy's pictures?
C'mon! Let the relevant authorities handle the investigation and declare him guilty. We would gladly nail him to the cross.

Guys be very careful in your words and associations with women.
As much as I am very anti-rapist, I know there would be so many false accusations flying around. Be careful...your brain should work more than your manhood.

7 Likes

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Newboss(m): 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
That's a joke some guys make on NL! angry

1 Like

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by geostrata(m): 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
lol
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Daeylar(f): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
Rape is now something people use to make jokes,
"The day I see you, I will rape you", mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by jtjohn(m): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
We should always mind what we say (words).........People just use words anyhow without considering their consequence..

1 Like

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by fatymore(f): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
The gal doesn't have brothers.. He should be look for and beaten

3 Likes

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by YINKS89(m): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
Dis guy is mad.
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by ivolt: 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Banks In Edo, Several Killed / Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) / EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.