Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

#atrocious! See What Some Ladies & Gents Wore To Davido’s 30 Billion Concert! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #atrocious! See What Some Ladies & Gents Wore To Davido’s 30 Billion Concert! (2778 Views)

Toolz Criticizes Davido's 30 Billion Concert / Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) / Davido's 30 Billion Tour In Lagos Holds On December 27th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#atrocious! See What Some Ladies & Gents Wore To Davido’s 30 Billion Concert! by AfricanGlitz(f): 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nigeria’s top celebrated Afrobeat star, Davido had his 30 Billion Concert On Wednesday, Dec 27th at the Eko Convention Center in VI, Lagos and it was a great night for music lovers. The official photos from the event are out and we can’t unlook what most ladies and gents wore to ‘A Davido Lagos Concert‘. Like really!

[url]VIEW MORE HERE[/url]http://africanglitz.com/2017/12/30/cringing-ladies-wore-davidos-30-billion-concert/

Re: #atrocious! See What Some Ladies & Gents Wore To Davido’s 30 Billion Concert! by dafeyankee: 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
This one weak me.

The first lady has the face of a 40 yr old woman,and the legs of a 70 yr old Granny.

The second one has the BWEAST of a 17 yr old cool and the face of a 50 yrs old woman.

Na only Grannies go the show?where the girls with London Bridge still standing?

I just weak here.

4 Likes

Re: #atrocious! See What Some Ladies & Gents Wore To Davido’s 30 Billion Concert! by Hotshawarma(m): 12:02am On Dec 31, 2017
dafeyankee:
This one weak me.

The first lady has the face of a 40 yr old woman,and the legs of a 70 yr old Granny.

The second one has the BWEAST of a 17 yr old cool and the face of a 50 yrs old woman.

I just weak here.

5 Likes

Re: #atrocious! See What Some Ladies & Gents Wore To Davido’s 30 Billion Concert! by Mskrisx(f): 4:35am On Dec 31, 2017
dafeyankee:
This one weak me.

Baban werey grin grin
I just weak here.

1 Like

Re: #atrocious! See What Some Ladies & Gents Wore To Davido’s 30 Billion Concert! by fecta: 5:01am On Dec 31, 2017
D
Re: #atrocious! See What Some Ladies & Gents Wore To Davido’s 30 Billion Concert! by pyyxxaro: 5:40am On Dec 31, 2017
See the first one leg

E just be like better cow leg , naa just to use stew rub am

Make men chew am sharply sad

3 Likes

Re: #atrocious! See What Some Ladies & Gents Wore To Davido’s 30 Billion Concert! by Kenzico(m): 5:51am On Dec 31, 2017
dafeyankee:
This one weak me.

I just weak here.

4 Likes

Re: #atrocious! See What Some Ladies & Gents Wore To Davido’s 30 Billion Concert! by mayweather145: 6:28am On Dec 31, 2017
Re: #atrocious! See What Some Ladies & Gents Wore To Davido’s 30 Billion Concert! by dafeyankee: 6:31am On Dec 31, 2017
Lalasticlacla
Re: #atrocious! See What Some Ladies & Gents Wore To Davido’s 30 Billion Concert! by 9japrof(m): 6:35am On Dec 31, 2017
Life is so forrking damn funny...

Ladies with body structures like Picture 1 and fallen Heroes like picture 2 would still after these huge show off will still lose their man to upcoming artistes and would still be crying fowl to the heavens that what do The upcoming artist have that I did not have ? Like seriously...

There are physique your woman would have (Picture 1) and IGI would grant you insurance to cheat, pay you insurance benefits and even provide you with a probone lawyer to defend you in court grin

I rather remain in celibacy than this two abeg cheesy
Re: #atrocious! See What Some Ladies & Gents Wore To Davido’s 30 Billion Concert! by raystar96(m): 7:06am On Dec 31, 2017
too much weirdness in all this pictures

(1) (Reply)

''egyptian Goddess Look'' - Uche Ogbodo Queening In New Photo / BBNAIJA:- How I Make Money In Port-harcourt – Tacha Tells Khafi / Nigerian Man Shares His Last Moment With Late Singer Mad Melon,shares Photos(pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.