Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

How I Made Money By Placing A Banner At My Street - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made Money By Placing A Banner At My Street (1276 Views)

The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) / You Have A Business? Reach People By Placing An Ad Here / I Need A Competent Graphic Artist To Design A Banner For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made Money By Placing A Banner At My Street by QuinSecrets(f): 12:30am On Dec 31, 2017
I've been doing this for a while now and its lucrative and I thought I'd share with you guys.

It's a free info jare

So, I'm just a young girl that started blogging at age 15. I created a serious anonymous blog at march.

I'm a good writer and write awesome contents on my blog.

After 4 months, I still haven't made the type of money I want, just pennies because the only way a blog can earn you good money is the traffic.

And if you don't invest on your blog to get that traffic, you'll get frustrated after some years and quit!

That's why majority of bloggers don't make money yet, no traffic.

I came up with a plan on how to increase my blog traffic, but I needed extra money like N150k to execute it.

After some time, I got an idea and had several thoughts on it.

The idea was, since Im a professional blogger already, and I can design and create any kinda website, what stops me from making a banner, goto the printing press and have them print it to my choice.

I went ahead and organized everything and made the banner, in the morning, I went out in search of a good area where my banner can fit.

I found a busy and good place, the next day, I went out at 8am, and with the help of my brother we placed the banner at a junction, the one I surveyed.

The first person to contact me was a lady whose shop is opposite the banner (across the road) to come and create an e-commerce website for her.

On the banner, it was simple, I listed the kinda websites I specialize, told them the price and my contact details.

So, my dear friends, that was how I started making money, like good money creating these websites for people.

And my pricing starts from N50k and above.

I was able to do the investment on my anonymous blog, and built my blog traffic and starting making money too.

You can create a banner of your own and offer different services too, I know there is something you're good at.

Just give it a try, it works!
(I now have the banner in 3 places).
Re: How I Made Money By Placing A Banner At My Street by GbadeTehmy(m): 7:21am On Dec 31, 2017
Good one for u
Re: How I Made Money By Placing A Banner At My Street by QuinSecrets(f): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2017
People like us, rarely do this.
Most things you see at the roads, are church banners, events and others and sometimes not business banners.

It's better, if we start doing it.

I've really spent money on facebook ads, but it didn't work.

Did it locally and it worked.
Re: How I Made Money By Placing A Banner At My Street by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2017
keep it burning...... hard work pays

1 Like

Re: How I Made Money By Placing A Banner At My Street by jaxxy(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2018
QuinSecrets:
Most things you see at the roads, are church banners, events and others and sometimes not business banners.

Ure a smart gal and i like dat. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: How I Made Money By Placing A Banner At My Street by ExplicitContent: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2018
QuinSecrets:

You don't just "go and spend money on Facebook Ads and believe since you have spent money you will get desired results like that" ..
You have to do shii right okay..!!! Facebook ads on itself is a whole system on its own

Anyway nice one
Re: How I Made Money By Placing A Banner At My Street by 3millionia: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2018
QuinSecrets:

Buzz me on Whatsapp I have a deal for you
Re: How I Made Money By Placing A Banner At My Street by Mobsync(m): 11:12am On Jan 07, 2018
What's the name of the blog?
Re: How I Made Money By Placing A Banner At My Street by NaijaTechGuy(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
QuinSecrets:
I've been doing this for a while now and its lucrative and I thought I'd share with you guys.

It's a free info jare

So, I'm just a young girl that started blogging at age 15. I created a serious anonymous blog at march.

I'm a good writer and write awesome contents on my blog.

After 4 months, I still haven't made the type of money I want, just pennies because the only way a blog can earn you good money is the traffic.

And if you don't invest on your blog to get that traffic, you'll get frustrated after some years and quit!

That's why majority of bloggers don't make money yet, no traffic.

I came up with a plan on how to increase my blog traffic, but I needed extra money like N150k to execute it.

After some time, I got an idea and had several thoughts on it.

The idea was, since Im a professional blogger already, and I can design and create any kinda website, what stops me from making a banner, goto the printing press and have them print it to my choice.

I went ahead and organized everything and made the banner, in the morning, I went out in search of a good area where my banner can fit.

I found a busy and good place, the next day, I went out at 8am, and with the help of my brother we placed the banner at a junction, the one I surveyed.

The first person to contact me was a lady whose shop is opposite the banner (across the road) to come and create an e-commerce website for her.

On the banner, it was simple, I listed the kinda websites I specialize, told them the price and my contact details.

So, my dear friends, that was how I started making money, like good money creating these websites for people.

And my pricing starts from N50k and above.

I was able to do the investment on my anonymous blog, and built my blog traffic and starting making money too.

You can create a banner of your own and offer different services too, I know there is something you're good at.

Just give it a try, it works!
(I now have the banner in 3 places).

Nice.. I'm impressed. Keep up the good work. What's your email address
Re: How I Made Money By Placing A Banner At My Street by QuinSecrets(f): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
NaijaTechGuy:

Nice.. I'm impressed. Keep up the good work. What's your email address
quinsecrets01@yahoo.com
Re: How I Made Money By Placing A Banner At My Street by NaijaTechGuy(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
QuinSecrets:
quinsecrets01@yahoo.com
I just mailed you.
Re: How I Made Money By Placing A Banner At My Street by nomoless: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
Thanks for sharing

(1) (Reply)

Newly Printed Carton For Sales / Nairaland Contact Details Needed / 4 Nigerian Startups To Watch Out For In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.