Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

“Your Location Does Not Affect Your Growth Nor Your Success In Life” - Makinde - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / “Your Location Does Not Affect Your Growth Nor Your Success In Life” - Makinde (482 Views)

Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / Your Actions On Social Media Affect Your Employers / 4 Kinds Of Friends That Are Hindering Your Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Your Location Does Not Affect Your Growth Nor Your Success In Life” - Makinde by dammy13(m): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Today, I will be talking about “ Your Location Does Not Affect Your Growth Nor Determine Your Success In Life ”

KEY POINT

Where you are based or live does not have anything to do with your Success in Life. Don’t let your thought about where you live or based cage you and indirectly limit your aspirations in life.

MY OWN EXPERIENCE

I had my University education in Osogbo, Osun state and sincerely, Osogbo is a pain in the neck. All through the years I spent over there, I see young people like myself yelling and complaining terribly about the state.

Yes, at a point, I felt the same way but since I can’t drop out of School, I was left with no choice than to fall in love with the State and get things moving little by little but luckily it came out well.

With the Poor Internet connection and Lack of Ginger/Motivation in the State, I must say but I was determined to succeed irregardless.

Many youths only get motivated by what they see around them but a true hustler will get Motivated from the inside without seeing anything rosy or intimidating around.

Most of us these days tends to get Motivated with what we see around us. The fine houses, dopest rides, lovely mansions and all that.

When you don’t see all this around you, you feel less motivated and and then you finally come to conclusion that you need to move to Lagos and hustle.

Then you think when you see all these around, you will have the Ginger/Zeal/Passion/Motivation/Intimidation to work your Ass out and then things will start falling in place for you As if there is a Magic in Lagos.

WARNING

The moment you see Lagos or Abroad as the only place where you can Succeed , you are finished.

I stayed in one of the Porschest (Let me use that word) area in Lagos “ Lekki ” but let me tell you one truth today, I made the most of my Money while I was in far far Osogbo and when I came back to Lagos, those I left in Lagos still don’t have a bearing or idea on how to go about their lives.

Your Location does not influence how your Life will be in most cases , your Mindset and how hungry you are for success does.

It’s even easier these days to connect with anyone with the help of the Internet. So, you can be in far far Nasarawa and be running affairs in Lagos excellently.

Today, am telling you this, Irregardless of the State you are based, tell yourself “ Am going to Succeed from this Bush ”.

There are many people in Osun, Kano, Jigawa, Anambra, Owerri and many other places that live way/far better than those in Lagos.

Stand on your feet, Do your work properly and diligently, even those in Lagos will look up-to you.

There is no where the Lord’s blessings doesn’t reach – keep this at the back of your mind as you all step into 2018.

I wish you all an amazing 2018. No matter how massive your 2017 blessings was, what 2018 will bless you with will make 2017 looks like a Child’s play.

http://fabinfos.com/location-not-affect-growth-determine-success-life-young-millionaire/

Lalasticlala Dominique Ishilove Mynd44

1 Like

Re: “Your Location Does Not Affect Your Growth Nor Your Success In Life” - Makinde by OfficialAwol(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2017
True. It doesn't.

But there's an extent lives pushes you and you cannot but think like an African and start to imagine which of your village uncles has tied your destiny. But truth is that no one can tie your destiny. No one ever can. Whoever tells you that is your greatest deceiver.

Give it time, effort and consistency, and it will work out.
Re: “Your Location Does Not Affect Your Growth Nor Your Success In Life” - Makinde by Joemetry(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2017

Nice one, true to an extent...

Re: “Your Location Does Not Affect Your Growth Nor Your Success In Life” - Makinde by Joemetry(m): 10:30am On Dec 31, 2017

Hello everyone,

I am in dare need of a job to settle my tuition fee, I currently have an OND and have also completed my mech engineering degree afterwards, but haven't paid my tuition fees since I was admitted to 200level due to circumstances beyond my control, only my acceptance fee was paid and other registration fees.

But due to my GPA, I was later allowed to pursue the degree amidst threats of annulling my admission, which is unusual, but God just made a way for me.

I'm 24 and willing to work.
PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.
THANKS...

(1) (Reply)

15 Well Paying Good Jobs You Can Do From Home / She Fixed It. / Home Safety Checklist & Safety Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.