Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Watch 2017's Worst Red-light Runners Showing Dangers Of Disobeying Traffic Light - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Watch 2017's Worst Red-light Runners Showing Dangers Of Disobeying Traffic Light (1180 Views)

New Chinese Traffic Light In Abuja To Be Avoided By All Means. / 7 Dangers Of Driving On Worn-out Tyres / Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch 2017's Worst Red-light Runners Showing Dangers Of Disobeying Traffic Light by obafemee80(m): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2017
[img]https:///a/img922/4723/m98Oyb.jpg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0jqaLux6N0&time_continue=18

Unless the circumstances absolutely call for it, there is no reason to run a red light. Disobeying the traffic lights not only put you and everyone in your car at risk, you are also endangering other drivers.

This video released on YouTube by leading red-light safety camera provider American Traffic Solutions compiled shocking footage of what it's calling 2017's Worst Red-Light Runners, and urged drivers around the world to watch and recognize the danger red-light running presents.

The annual collisions and near-misses video captured by its red-light safety cameras presents a scary set of visuals for everyone to see. All of the crashes could have been avoided if drivers had just stopped when the light turned red.

When drivers ignore a red light, they put themselves and innocent pedestrians, motorcyclists, bicyclists, other drivers and passengers at great risk. So it's advisable for all drivers to choose safety over recklessness and stop on red.

Dear drivers, the yellow light means slow down and be prepared to stop,not speed up and try to beat the red light

Source : https://autojosh.com/watch-2017s-worst-red-light-runners-showing-dangers-not-obeying-traffic-lights/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Watch 2017's Worst Red-light Runners Showing Dangers Of Disobeying Traffic Light by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
sipping my origin and watching......
Re: Watch 2017's Worst Red-light Runners Showing Dangers Of Disobeying Traffic Light by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
na the way we de take get out tokumor cars be dis grin
Re: Watch 2017's Worst Red-light Runners Showing Dangers Of Disobeying Traffic Light by tushqueen(f): 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
just wondering how the drivers ain't coming down to curse, fight, create a scene or even pursue each other, I trust my country ppl
Re: Watch 2017's Worst Red-light Runners Showing Dangers Of Disobeying Traffic Light by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
tushqueen:
just wondering how the drivers ain't coming down to curse, fight, create a scene or even pursue each other, I trust my country ppl

cars are insured, lifes are insured, free immediate medical attention if required.

I tell people all the time to get comprehensive insurance, you. Can drive confidently, and avoid coming down from your vehicle when danfo. Scratches you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch 2017's Worst Red-light Runners Showing Dangers Of Disobeying Traffic Light by tushqueen(f): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
u don't get the point, my point is even with comprehensive, car, health insurance, we go still come down yarn English to prove a point - I will fix it but you are mad for bashing my car
Re: Watch 2017's Worst Red-light Runners Showing Dangers Of Disobeying Traffic Light by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:14am On Jan 02, 2018
tushqueen:
u don't get the point, my point is even with comprehensive, car, health insurance, we go still come down yarn English to prove a point - I will fix it but you are mad for bashing my car

sadly some people are just wired wrongly. grin

(1) (Reply)

3 Easy Ways To Unlock Your Car When The Key Was Left Inside / . / This Mercedes G-class 4×4 Stirred Up 500k Likes On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.