Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Help Answer This Question - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Answer This Question (662 Views)

"Wetin You Born" Why people always ask woman this question / Who Knows Igbo Culture Very Well, Help Me Answer This Question. / The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Answer This Question by chris4gold(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2017
If a pregnant woman give birth to two babies, the first one comes out at 11:58pm 31st December 2017, and the second baby comes out at 12.05am of 1st January 2018.
QUESTION: 1. Are they twins?
2.. Are they age mates?
3. Which year will they claim?
4 In which month will they celebrate their birthday?
Re: Help Answer This Question by Daronyk(f): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
1. They are twins because their mother carried them in her womb at the same period of time
2. Of course.. they are with time difference of less than 10minutes
3. They will claim the year, month, week, day ,time the mother starts delivering them

(1) (Reply)

How A Civil Engineer Discover He Is Not The Owner Of His Four Kids / How Can This Happen To Me? How Can My Mother Die / How I Used S*x As A Weapon To Stop Men From Leaving Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.