Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos (29981 Views)

Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail / Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor's White Wedding Photos / Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by ademusiwa3r: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
Wh]
Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
vickydevoka:
omo na only 4 Enugu dem de do traditional marriage. omereo, ken eric now dis
na my homie sis ken marry o
cngrts effizle
Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
Una sure this his husband is a pastor or preacher of slay queen
Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by Jman06(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
vickydevoka:
omo na only 4 Enugu dem de do traditional marriage. omereo, ken eric now dis
Enugu ladies are in high demand.
Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by Honestagbons(m): 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
Congrats
Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
Igbo Kwezuonoooooooo! grin grin grin

Igbo Amaka cool cool cool
Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by magzey: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
she is damned pretty but the girl next to her is prettier, but she senior the Guy, hope he will fit her somewhere down. grin grin

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by IkpuMmadu: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
Igbo girls fine shaaaaaaa
Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by dikeigbo2(m): 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
TheHistorian:
AlexReports and Models. . .

Are like Apc and................ grin grin grin
Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by marktpompido(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
Good and beautiful
Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by Gloryr: 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
benedictac:

what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul? Be wise

benedictac:

what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul? Be wise

Sheeple. ..heaven and hell are on this earth...when you die everything ends....nobody has died and come back to tell the story....we are all being brainwashed. ....pastor na enjoyment. ..imam na miliki.

GeneralOjukwu:
Touch not my anointed

I trust Apostle "HairySnail-licker" Suleiman!

Tithes + Free fine chicks....Pastor sabi better thing!wink

Siddon dia! Me don start applications to theological schools wink..."Spare the ROD and spoil the gals"

Pls pm the school and admission procedure. ..that's my new year resolution for reals.
Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by blueivy8: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
my course mate is finally married
Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
Gloryr:
One of my biggest regret is the fact that I did not end up as a pastor. ...such a lucrative job.......you get to sleeep with the best of women...drive the best of cars...literally enjoy life here on earth. ......smh

It's not too late. Try and see if it's easy.
Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by LegendaryArnold(m): 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
This young guy a General Overseer?? Issokay

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by Nebes: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
Gloryr:
One of my biggest regret is the fact that I did not end up as a pastor. ...such a lucrative job.......you get to sleeep with the best of women...drive the best of cars...literally enjoy life here on earth. ......smh

Not late bro! The harvest is plenty but the labourers are few.

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by williamdeluxe(m): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
d papa no happy... see him eyes,
Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by nothernstar: 8:14am On Jan 01, 2018
The guy is finer than the lady but altogether, their kids will be too pretty.
Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:37am On Jan 01, 2018
Funny enough, this beauty queen has the same name and surname as my babe, and my babe is also a beauty shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) / Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) / Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.