Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos (29983 Views)

Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail / Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor's White Wedding Photos / Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ex- Beauty Queen Ijeoma Okafor who reigned supreme as Face Of Nigeria World has finally joined her man as his wife following the traditional wedding held at her hometown in Enugu recently. 

It could be recalled that the pretty damsel had a pre-wedding shoot fews some weeks back with her man, ‎Pastor Julius Ekweozor , the General Overseer of Charismatic Restoration Ministries Ibusa Asaba,Delta State. The just concluded traditional marriage ceremony recorded some impressive presence of her friends and families of both couple who witnessed the new union.

‎Queen Ijeoma Okafor while speaking to her publicist, AlexReports said she was excited to finally settle with the man after her heart. In her words" This is a special day for me, I have always looked forward to this day and must confess am truly pleased to make this marital history, I love my husband and I thank all my friends who travelled from far and wide to celebrate us"

A special date has been fixed in 2018 around Easter season for the white wedding ‎which is expected to hold in Delta State 
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/12/colourful-first-photos-from-traditional.html?m=0

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by Wizzykinging(m): 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
Beautiful young and rich couple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
@alexreports

3 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by KushyKush: 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
Igbo weddings are always spectacular

20 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
More

3 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by Homeboiy: 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
bia Alex that ur beard be like my village people own, I fear them pass anything

as for the beauty queen,no more use of cucumber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by sinaj(f): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
Chai! See as one person pack beauty sad
She must be a greedy girl undecided

HML to them.

10 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
This is so beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by Gloryr: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
One of my biggest regret is the fact that I did not end up as a pastor. ...such a lucrative job.......you get to sleeep with the best of women...drive the best of cars...literally enjoy life here on earth. ......smh

15 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by Ray360: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
Colourful. I wish your marriage bliss and success. May you two grow and wax old together in Love and unity.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by Seeker17(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
Such beauty..
Hml to them

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by TheHistorian(m): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
AlexReports and Models. . .

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by olumzzz(m): 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
See as the girls all fine

2 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by nurseafrica: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
This one pastor. My pikin no go sing 4 choir 4 him church

3 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by Spoilt4toto: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
Gloryr:
One of my biggest regret is the fact that I did not end up as a pastor. ...such a lucrative job.......you get to sleeep with the best of women...drive the best of cars...literally enjoy life here on earth. ......smh

...and suffer torment in hell forever.

11 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by itsandi(m): 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
Wow shocked Igbo girls too fine abeg
I'm going there next year cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
Touch not my anointed

I trust Apostle "HairySnail-licker" Suleiman!

Tithes + Free fine chicks....Pastor sabi better thing!wink

Gloryr:

Siddon dia! Me don start applications to theological schools wink..."Spare the ROD and spoil the gals"

2 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by okotv(m): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
pastor husband... it's okay

Beauty reigns
Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by vickydevoka(m): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
omo na only 4 Enugu dem de do traditional marriage. omereo, ken eric now dis

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by Valokemz: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
Gloryr:

you are a comedian

2 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by Igbaba2: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
gorgeously preetttttyyyy couple

3 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by Chukazu: 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
Gloryr:

And roast in Hell?

2 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by kevoh(m): 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
Alex, this your nonsense of only basic Beauty queens should end in 2017. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by Ushiefrank(m): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
U re not looking bad i luv that figure8 there

sinaj:

HML to them.

sinaj:

HML to them.

sinaj:

HML to them.

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by jrusky(m): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
Wizzykinging:
Beautiful young and rich couple

And you know their worth right Because i dont understand what beautiful and rich has to do in congratulating a new couple beside I learnt the dude is a pastor I guess he got cash printing machine in his house that makes you say they are rich right?

I just wonder how some people reason sometime.

Anyway guys congrats wish you a blissful married life. Mr man be a good pastor it's a warning 2018 will be brutal on all fake pastors.
Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by Baroba(m): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
This pastor no blind at all grin.. see the akwa ugo my guy come carry.. Blissful marriage to them.beautful pic..
Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by HisSexcellency(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
The groom doesn't look anything close to a pastor
I'm not judging, but i feel spirituality is supposed to be key in choosing a life partner for a man of God. This lady has a lot of bikini and flashy pics online from her time as beauty queen.
Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
I am a christian,a believer but this julius pastor that only him has 5 solid cars in his convey mean while d second pastor in that same church dey use bike. Biko d guy i no trust am
Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by Teobaba(m): 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
Looking at him you will know he is a fake pastor

2 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
smiley
Re: Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos by benedictac(f): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
Gloryr:

what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul? Be wise

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian-American Singer, Jidenna, Pictured At Beat FM Lagos / Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) / BBC Makes A Documentary Of Olajumoke Orisaguna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.