Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Wizkid's Ex Tania Omotayo Shuts Down Business Due To Unforseen Forces [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Ex Tania Omotayo Shuts Down Business Due To Unforseen Forces [PICS] (2215 Views)

Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” / "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid's Ex Tania Omotayo Shuts Down Business Due To Unforseen Forces [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nigerian model and Wizkid ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo has shut down her fashion line for a few days due to unforeseen circumstances as reported on her business page.

Tho it looks like a typical holiday break, the Ziva boss has assured her customers that goods already ordered will be delivered after the short break.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/12/wizkid-ex-tania-omotayo-shuts-down.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Wizkid's Ex Tania Omotayo Shuts Down Business Due To Unforseen Forces [PICS] by angelTI(f): 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
See tag undecided Wizkid's ex-girlfriend undecided Is that her name?

This is part of the things that must not enter 2018 with bloggers

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Ex Tania Omotayo Shuts Down Business Due To Unforseen Forces [PICS] by Nutase: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
So how's this news? Which business is not closed at this time of the year?
Re: Wizkid's Ex Tania Omotayo Shuts Down Business Due To Unforseen Forces [PICS] by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nutase:
So how's this news? Which business is not closed at this time of the year?
help me ask am o
Re: Wizkid's Ex Tania Omotayo Shuts Down Business Due To Unforseen Forces [PICS] by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
"Due to unforeseen circumstances "?

You closed your business for something you don't know will happen or not? not even speculations? How confused can one get!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Ex Tania Omotayo Shuts Down Business Due To Unforseen Forces [PICS] by itspzpics(m): 2:58am On Jan 01, 2018
Sorry oo
Re: Wizkid's Ex Tania Omotayo Shuts Down Business Due To Unforseen Forces [PICS] by Partnerbiz(f): 6:12am On Jan 01, 2018
Let me shut my data biz down too.
Re: Wizkid's Ex Tania Omotayo Shuts Down Business Due To Unforseen Forces [PICS] by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 01, 2018
This girl fine o grin
Re: Wizkid's Ex Tania Omotayo Shuts Down Business Due To Unforseen Forces [PICS] by 9japrof(m): 7:23am On Jan 01, 2018
Useless blogger, where did she write unforseen forces, how is she different from other businesses that shut down due to the holidays before they reopen for business...

She's reopening second, I know businesses that wouldn't reopen till like 8 and 15th of January

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Actress Moyo Lawal Decides Not To Sleep Alone In 2018 (photos) / Tunde Ednut Poses Nude Inside Toilet With Baby,while He Deficates( See Photo) / Photos: TV Host, Wendy Williams Launches Her Most Sexy Looks Than Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.