Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Success Mail After Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Success Mail After Interview (1063 Views)

Admin Forward To Front Page : I Loss An Offer Immediately After Interview / How Do You Deal With Rejection Mail After Applying For A Job? / Who Got Access Bank Success Mail After Frontliine Internship Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Success Mail After Interview by kehinde21(f): 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
Please I Need Your Advise Expecially Those That Had Attended Interview On Several Occasions
More Than 15 applicants sat for aptitude test for vacancy in account department of a big firm in 3 months ago, out of which 6 were called for interview but 5 present. my self & a guy came before scheduled time.
l noticed that 2 out of 5 Had Less Than 2 years exp,l knew this through discussion and one of these 2 know one of the ogas that interviewed us.
my own experience is more than 5 years in a company very similar in operation and product based like where did interview.
after aptitude test the arrangement of mail sent me for interview shows my mail was number 1. during interview l perfected 4 out of 6, the one i said not cleared was explained by one of the panel.
my concern is that neither myself nor the guy that know of the panel have been called after interview since first week of november.
and during interview they asked for i wil want to resume,,but l said after a month so as to give my present employer a mont
Re: Success Mail After Interview by Pierohandsome: 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
U got a job and they asked u whn do u intend starting and u said a month after. So u expect them to wait for u ?
Re: Success Mail After Interview by kehinde21(f): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
Notice.
Am Thinking May Be I Should Forget About It Or They Can Stil Call.
Note
The Placement Was For Those That Had Applied On The Company's Site Which I Don't Know Anybody And My Experience Is On Auditing ; The Financial Year Of This Firm Usually End In December.I Need Ur Advice
Matured Mind Please
Re: Success Mail After Interview by kehinde21(f): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
Pierohandsome:
U got a job and they asked u whn do u intend starting and u said a month after. So u expect them to wait for u ?
the succe
ss of the task before me then gave me an award few days ago by my current employer,so leaving sharply my hinder my record ,n assuming l left without giving required notice. i know some
one had spent more than 5 yrs in audit dept of a product based company wil under stand.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State Ministry Of Agriculture And Natural Resources Recruitment, January 20 / Amnesty International Nigeria Internship Recruitment (3 Positions) / Frsc Shortlisted Candidates List For Exam | See Names Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.