Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Admin Forward To Front Page : I Loss An Offer Immediately After Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Admin Forward To Front Page : I Loss An Offer Immediately After Interview (397 Views)

How An Employer Sacked A Job Seeker Immediately After Giving Him A 250K Job / My Boss Indirectly Refused To Give Me An Offer Letter. What Should I Do? / Success Mail After Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admin Forward To Front Page : I Loss An Offer Immediately After Interview by Rabiu4190: 5:08pm On Feb 01
Admin kindly forward to front page : I loss an offer immediately after I had interview with the project manager. I started the interview since November, I did a project which I scored 100% and also had an interview twice which I perform very fine even the director attest to that. The company is located in Australia and I will be working remotely. They have sent me contract letter, they have created company email and also paid subscription for Microsoft team etc. They sent me some software to download. But during the interview with the project manager, I was enable to join Microsoft team, I mistakenly use my email to login and join the meeting. Secondly there was no light, I used big lamp and lastly I was told my laptop is causing revibration at their end, even though I was told about that even before the third interview with the project manager. But initially I was told they want people using the same time zone with them, but I plead they should consider me. Please what may be the main cause?

1 Like

Re: Admin Forward To Front Page : I Loss An Offer Immediately After Interview by immortalcrown(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01
Logging in with the wrong email gives an impression that you don't pay attention to details.

Power outage in your location during the meeting is an indication that you may lag behind in your duty because of energy issues.

Different time zones is trivial but can become a serious factor because of the two reasons above.

Laptop quality is not really an issue as the company can easily give you a new one.

1 Like

Re: Admin Forward To Front Page : I Loss An Offer Immediately After Interview by correctyourself(m): 5:27pm On Feb 01
I hope you're not loggin with more than one app/device from your end?
Re: Admin Forward To Front Page : I Loss An Offer Immediately After Interview by Emma1Oj(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01
Portable: Person wey go help you No go stress you.

Bible: God makes one rich and add no sorrow.

Just honestly play your part and leave d rest.. if it's yours no matter the mistake, you will still get the job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Admin Forward To Front Page : I Loss An Offer Immediately After Interview by iwriteall: 6:12pm On Feb 01
Since this year started, have you seen your village people
Re: Admin Forward To Front Page : I Loss An Offer Immediately After Interview by honour7: 7:06pm On Feb 01
Rabiu4190:
Admin kindly forward to front page : I loss an offer immediately after I had interview with the project manager. I started the interview since November, I did a project which I scored 100% and also had an interview twice which I perform very fine even the director attest to that. The company is located in Australia and I will be working remotely. They have sent me contract letter, they have created company email and also paid subscription for Microsoft team etc. They sent me some software to download. But during the interview with the project manager, I was enable to join Microsoft team, I mistakenly use my email to login and join the meeting. Secondly there was no light, I used big lamp and lastly I was told my laptop is causing revibration at their end, even though I was told about that even before the third interview with the project manager. But initially I was told they want people using the same time zone with them, but I plead they should consider me. Please what may be the main cause?

Get an inverter bro with lightening, just for your system and lightening system, so it won't happen again.

(1) (Reply)

Architect At Your Door Step. / Visit Nairalist.com For A More Clean, Neat And Durable Laptops For Sale / Do You Desire Time And Financial Freedom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.