Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

A Tale Of Two Lovebirds - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Tale Of Two Lovebirds (45089 Views)

The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Two Lovebirds Lost Eachother( A True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 12:18am On Jan 15, 2018
Hislordship12:
TBC

only if I get positive comment

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 2:19am On Jan 17, 2018
still none yet embarassedstill none yet

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Dessydemmy: 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nice one here, so where is our update o?

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 1:33am On Jan 20, 2018
Dessydemmy:
Nice one here, so where is our update o?
see am here
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 1:35am On Jan 20, 2018
Chapter 7
New girl

A new girl moved into our neighborhood. My mom said her name was Goodness and now we have to carpool to school with her too. Lovely. Jane got in the car and we drove a few houses down to Goodness's.

She was tall and had dirty blonde hair with light brown eyes. She looked very athletic. Cute surfer type, but not my type. Just watch all of the boys at school obsess over her.

She got in to the front seat so Jane and I could be in the back.

“So Goodness, where'd you move from?" My mom broke the awkward silence.

“Benin." She answered politely.

“Oh that's nice, well this is my Son shedrack," she pointed to me, “and our next door neighbor Jane."

“Hi." He turned around and smiled at us. Okay fine maybe he's not that bad. We smiled back and responded with a “hi" as well.

“Alright we can show you around the school, what's your first class?" I asked while we were walking on campus.

“Chemistry." She said pointing to her schedule.

“Oh hey mine too!" I said happily.

“Well Jane since your class is on the other side of the campus you should start heading there. I'll show Goodness around." She didn't get to object because we had already walked away.

I had to text Jane in math class.

Me: You seem upset

Jane: I'm fine why?

Me: you have a sad look, well at least sadder

Jane: idk I'm fine it was stupid

Me: want me to send you memes to cheer you up

Jane: please don't

Me: I could use that spongebob meme right now where it's like mocking what you said.

Jane: I actually hate you

Me: you love me. are we doing this again??

Jane: definitely

Me: if I get in trouble for texting you, again, I will love you even more

Jane: do you want me to stand up and say, "oh Ms. Awana I was texting too!"

Me: ...yes

Jane: I'd rather say,“he wouldn't stop spam texting me!!!"

Me: fight me

Jane: Ms. Awana is coming!!!

I looked up and Ms. Awana was literally on the other side of the room.

Me: i despise you

Jane: hehehehehehe

Me: so what's your opinion on Goodness? She's actually nice

Jane: oh

"PAY ATTENTION!" Ms. Awana shouted at us in class.

A few weeks went by and every time Jane and I hung out, Goodness was there too. Actually she's super cool. She likes the same shows as us and she likes to burn the math homework too.
Today Jane's dad was taking her to a doctors appointment and my mom has some party so Goodness and I have to walk home.

“Thanks for showing me around school and being my friend." Goodness thanked me as we began to walk home.

“It's no problem it's fun to hang out with you." I smiled.

“I have a question."goodness said

“What?"

“Do you like Jane?" Shee asked me.

“Um of course, she's my closest friend." I said confused.

“No no, like, like like her?"she asked again in a serious tone.

“What?" I asked.

“Oh you don't even realize it!"

“Realize what??" I was so confused.

“You have a giant crush on Jane."

“What? No I don't!" I said shocked. “If anything, I thought you guys liked each other." I bit my lip while talking.

“Haha I wouldn't like Jane." She said and laughing

“Why?"

“am not a lesbian big head."she said.

“Wait seriously?" I asked.

“Yeah." She started laughing,“but I see the way you guys look at each other! And the look on your face whenever she talks to me or whenever I sit next to her."

“That's just because she's my friend and I didn't want her being closer with someone else." I said justifying myself.

“Trust me, you definitely like like her."

I do not. I couldn't. She's my friend. I don't think of her that way. Do I? No. Nope. I don't know what she's talking about.
“No." I said again.

“Call me when you realize it."

“Goodness!!"

SHe just smirked at me.

TBC

3 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by RichieBrown(m): 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
RolaDiva:

I am here...
Thanks for the mention

kiss let me go through the story. Anyway thanks for the mention
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by RichieBrown(m): 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
Nice write up, the setting of your story; what country is it? -and to be sure, your characters converse in pidgin. Just clarify things. Following all the way grin
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
This is captivating
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Osjaay(f): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2018
[I]still waiting[/i]
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 1:13am On Feb 04, 2018
RichieBrown:
Nice write up, the setting of your story; what country is it? -and to be sure, your characters converse in pidgin. Just clarify things. Following all the way grin

am kind of using African in whole as the setting. thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 1:15am On Feb 04, 2018
emmykendo:
This is captivating
thanks
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 1:17am On Feb 04, 2018
Osjaay:
[I]still waiting[/i]

am still working on it.
am just busy in school that's why.
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 1:47am On Feb 05, 2018
Chapter 8
Maybe I do

Jane and I were sitting in the abandoned tree house. The wind had our hair going crazy and we were laughing at some joke I had forgotten while lost in her eyes. She cupped my cheek and leaned into me. I leaned in further. Our lips were so close.
I jumped up from my bed and opened my eyes.

“Oh shit, " I said out loud,“I do have a crush on Jane."

I took my pillow and smashed my head into it. But I just couldn't stop SMILING? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Okay Shedrack just calm your shit.

She's your friend. Even if you did like her she probably likes you back. Nope she couldn't. Geezus! Stop arguing with yourself oh my lord. I smiled again. Wait no, maybe it's because Goodness just had you thinking about that? Then why are you smiling Emory?

I grabbed my phone and looked up one of those “do you like them quiz"

I probably ended taking about 20 quizzes. Most of them said “yes you definitely like her" so Bleep. Mostly because it's 4:30 am and there's no way I'm going back to sleep.

I looked out my window and saw Jane fell asleep with her lights on and a book on her lap.
She looked so peaceful and pretty. Wait what am I saying. I started texting Goodness.

Me: okay I know you're probably asleep, but when you wake up can we talk?

Goodness: I'm awake

Me: wait why are you awake

Goodness: I was texting my boyfriend.

Me: wait when did you get a boyfriend ??

Goodness: yesterday

Me: why didn't you tell- okay never mind tell me about him later, I must tell you something

Goodness: is this about what I think it's about.

Me:...maybe

Goodness: Have you admitted it yourself?

Me: not yet

Goodness: okay you're at the first step, now stop denying it. Say it. SAY IT

Me: I

Me: might

Me: possibly

Me: like

Me: MAYBE

Me: Jane

Me: maybe

Goodness: you need to admit it!!

Me: I just did

Me: okay I'm not sure! I'm just confused so I need your help.

Goodness: alright shedrack listen to me. I know you don't really care about people finding out. So that's not why. This is just a thing people do. But if you've seen the way you look at her, you'd know. Do you love being around her? Feeling her touch?

Me: okay maybe

Goodness: when was the first time you started thinking about her differently?

Me: I don't know, we kind of opened up to each other and we became closer. But I think the first time I thought about her was when we went to this midnight movie premiere. I couldn't stop staring at her and she looked so perfect. It felt so comforting to hold her hand.

Goodness: there you go. Did you have butterflies or a weird feeling in your stomach? Accelerated heart rate?

Me: ...yes

Goodness: you see now?

Me: I guess. How do I find out if she likes me?

Goodness: everything and anything possible. You know those movies when the girl rejects the guy so the guy just keeps going after her, doing everything possible to show her he loves her? Yeah well don't do that but do something similar. Like do everything to be around her and watch the feelings and tensions you have around each other. Look at the way she looks at you or pays attention to you. Throw a rock at her window and give her a rose when she feels sad. SEE HER REACTION.

Me: how long have you been thinking about this?

Goodness: not that long

Me: mhm ok then. Thanks Goodness, you somehow made me feel better... TELL ME ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIEND

Goodness: well his name's Alex.

Well I guess I like Jane. And for some reason I just can't stop smiling. I've never been in a relationship before. Only one person has ever even liked me. And that did not turn out good. At all. Kind of the reason I moved actually...
But I don't want to think about the insanity of some people because all that I want to think about is Jane.

I looked up at her window to find her bed empty. She must be awake. I texted her.

Me: Jane?

Jane: why are you awake

Me: why are you awake

Jane: I fell asleep with the lights on

Me: I saw

Jane: were you staring at my window?

Me: indeed

Jane: I should close my shades more often

Me: probably

Jane: I can't sleep

Me: me neither

TBC

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Mufahsa(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nice Update
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 3:56am On Feb 07, 2018
Mufahsa:
Nice Update
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by just2day: 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
Cute. His insecurities made me smile. the update was a treat to read
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by kerenjay(f): 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nyc story I'm here
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 12:58am On Feb 09, 2018
just2day:
Cute. His insecurities made me smile. the update was a treat to read

thanks so much
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 12:59am On Feb 09, 2018
kerenjay:
Nyc story I'm here
sweet heart thanks
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 1:10am On Feb 09, 2018
Chapter 8
Adventure

I stayed up all night talking to Jane, well technically only an hour because she whatsapp me at 5am. That's beside the point. The point is that I will listen to Goodness and try to find out if she likes me.

First up on the list, it will start pretty small, hold her hand and see her reaction.

I walked to her door and rang the doorbell. We were going to watch movies today. The door opened but all I saw was a brown blanket swish by.

“Jane?" I said as I walked in.

“I'm not dressed!" She answered with the cute kiddy voice she has sometimes.

“When are you ever?"
She stuck her head out from the bathroom and I could see her blanket covering her.

“Hmph!" She moved her head to the side sassily but still kid-like and walked out from the bathroom. She's so cute. She sprinted to her giant bean bag chair and jumped in it, still covering herself with her big brown blanket. I walked over to the bean bag and jumped down next to her. Jane took the blanket and put it over both of us, still covering herself.

“What do you want to watch?" Jane asked me.

“Horror?" Perfect opportunity to hold her hand right? She put on the first horror movie that came on and laid back down on the bean bag. I slowly put my hand under the blanket to find hers. I felt her arm and slid my hand down to hers and grabbed it. She held mine tighter and laid her head on my shoulder.

Okay well step 1 complete. I didn't really plan a step 2. It was hard to think straight (ha mostly because I'm not) while being so close to her. Her skin felt so nice and comforting. I could stay there forever. It became hard to keep my eyes open.

I opened my eyes to darkness surrounding a light coming from the tv.

“Emory?" Jane whispered

“Yes?" I whispered back

“Do you want to go somewhere?"

“Where? Wait what time is it?"

“I'm not sure but I think we slept half of the day and now I have energy. Come on come on!" She began to grab me and pull me up.

“How are we getting wherever we're going?" I asked while quietly climbing out her window.
“Oh hey your dressed now." I laughed at her.

“Of course I'm dressed! You expect me to go out in the middle of the night only wearing a blanket?"

“I wouldn't put it past you." She rolled her eyes at me.

“I called an Uber."

“Wait are you serious? Are you trying to get us kidnapped!" I whisper-yelled.

“You're such a scaredy." She laughed at me.

We saw a black car waiting for us and we got inside. The car ride was pretty awkward since I felt too scared to talk loudly. I just held her hand the whole time. But that was perfectly fine with me.

“Where are we going?" I whispered to her again.

“You'll see." She smiled.

I'm not sure how long the car ride was. I was lost in an explosion of sparks as we held hands. And she had this glow on her tonight. The glow she has whenever go on some type of adventure.

“Here we are." The uber driver said to us without a single drop of emotion. I unlinked our hands, excited to see where she was taking me. All I saw was a fence and a field of tall grass with hills behind it all. I looked at her confused.

“Come." Was all she said. She jumped over the fence and motioned for me.

“Do I have to say you'll be death of me again?"

We smiled at each other and I jumped the fence with slightly more difficulty than her. She grabbed my hand and started running along this faded dirt path. It felt like we were running for a good 5 minutes through all of that tall grass before she talked again.

"There." Jane pointed upwards, to the top of the hill. There was a thick rope attached to a tree hovering over the entire hill with a wooden swing. Okay not going to lie, this is pretty cool. We walked up the hill because we were too tired from already running here.

“Want to go first?" Jane asked as we reached the top. I looked down from the steep hill and it looked pretty far down. Although the strong winds felt nice it just scared me more.

“Not really."

“Alright!" She grabbed the rope and brought it as far back as possible,"ready?" She smirked.

She jumped on to the wooden swing and was suddenly soaring way over the edge of the hill. Her laugh was so bright as the swing continuously brought her back and forth. Finally the swing slowed down and she jumped off.

“My turn?" I was still unsure.

She just nodded. I took the swing and only brought it slightly back. I took a deep breath and jumped on it.

It felt so refreshing. I looked down at the bottom of the hills and saw all of the pretty green. There was even a river down there I hadn't noticed on our way here. The wind made me feel alive. My heart was beating hard but it felt so good. I don't want to leave. This was a happy place. Well unless someone fell off. That wouldn't be happy at all.

After we both went a few times I wanted to go one more time before we left. I brought it back as far as possible this time. I jumped. Suddenly instead of feeling the relief, I realized I somehow did not make it on the seat and was hanging on for my life as the swing went over the hill. The moment i could put my feet on the ground without dying I let go, almost falling again. All Jane could do was laugh.

“OHMYGOD!" She was dying of laughter.

“I almost DIED AND ALL YOU'RE DOING IS LAUGHING?" I yelled at her.

“YEP. I SO WISH I GOT THAT ON VIDEO!"

“IT WASN'T FUN AND NOW MY HAND REALLY HURTS!"

“HA." She smiled. Jane grabbed my hand and we began to run back down the steep hill.

TBC

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 12:45am On Feb 15, 2018
how is the story going so far?
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by mcbliss: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pretty cool.. pls cum and continue or I find a means of entering your brain so as to scoop every bit of this story.
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 7:41am On Feb 21, 2018
mcbliss:
Pretty cool.. pls cum and continue or I find a means of entering your brain so as to scoop every bit of this story.

loll.. udominit
funny you
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 7:43am On Feb 21, 2018
Chapter 10
A pebble and a rose

We began to crawl through her window again to get back inside. We couldn't stop giggling. We heard her parents yelling outside her door. Crap.

“GO GO GO!" Jane whispered to me and pointed to the window. I crawled out but stayed to hear what would happen. I heard Jane slowly opening her door.

“JANE! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?"

“I went for a walk."

“FOR TWO HOURS? AT TWO IN THE MORNING?"

“I couldn't sleep."

“SO WHY DIDN'T YOU COME GET US? OR WATCH SOME TV OR SOMETHING? YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THIS HOUSE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! ESPECIALLY NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! YOU COULD'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED!"

“I'm sorry." Jane lost her confidence and even though I couldn't see her, I'm sure tears were falling down her face. She was bad at handling yelling.

“You are grounded! Give me your phone." A couple seconds later the door slammed.

I climbed down from the part of the roof under her window, slowly putting my foot on the fence below, and then the trash can, and finally to the floor.
I ran into my room and looked through the window to find Jane.

She absolutely hated being yelled at. Especially by her parents. I found her sitting on her bed and her hands covering her face. I felt bad. Was this my fault? Okay but it's kind of funny they grounded her and didn't realize she could just sneak out her window again.

I walked down the hallway to go find my mom. My mom understands a lot and is much more patient with me than Maizy's parents. My mom was in her bed looking on her iPad.

“Hi mom."

“Hi honey."

“I think I got Jane grounded."

She started laughing at me.

“Well go apologize!"

“How?" I laughed but was confused.

“Throw a pebble at her window."

“Now?"

“No time like the present." I found it odd the way she was so cool with this right now. Very odd.

“Okay..." I narrowed my eyes at her as I got up slowly. I ran down the stairs and was about to open the door when I heard my mom yelling.

“JANE LOVES ROSES RIGHT? GO AND GET HER!"

“What?? Okay then mom". I looked at the counter and saw a full vase of roses. When did we get that? I'm so confused. But I grabbed one. It wasn't a bad idea. Goodness had told me to do this too...

I was under her window and found the perfect pebble. I threw it at her window. Nothing happened. I didn't want to throw it too hard and then break her window and have her in more trouble. I threw another one, slightly harder. She opened the window and looked down.

“Jane, let down your hair!" I called up to her.

“We both know my hair is not that long." She giggled at me.

“I'm sorry that your grounded." I made a sad face.

“Are you kidding? It was freaking worth it."

“I brought you a rose." I held it up so she could see it.

“How do you expect to give that to me from down there?"

“I'll bring it to you." I climbed from the trash can to her window again and sat on the part of the roof under it.

“Here you go my lovely." I joked with her.

“oh how kind of you." She leaned over to grab the rose. She kind of just stayed there for a moment. It felt like forever though. Our faces were so close together. Like as if we were about to kiss. She giggled and backed up a little bit, smelling the rose.

Right now seemed like the perfect time to tell her I liked her. She probably likes me too. She would've acted differently today if she didn't. Right?

“Hey Jane can I tell you something?"

“Sure." She smiled at me. This was going to be hard. Especially with her eyes looking straight at me.

“I think I-" I started but was interrupted by a knock on her door.

“Shhhh!" Jane closed her shades and ran back to her bed.

“Yes?" She asked to her knocker.

“Who are you talking to?" Her mom questioned.

“No one. Jeez." I jumped back on the fence and to the ground and ran back to my house, hoping her mom wouldn't notice me.

“How'd it go?" My mom asked me as I walked inside.

“Her mom knocked and I ran so she wouldn't see me."

“Disappointing." She walked back in her room. What the actual Bleep. Does she know? I turned off my lights and laid down on my bed.

Is this a sign from the universe? "Don't tell Jane!" Even with this thought, I couldn't help but smile about what happened tonight.

TBC

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by idrisbabat5(m): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
Thanks. For the update. Drop more soon
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Mufahsa(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Are U Kidney Me? Awesome Story! More Grease To Your Elbow
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 12:52am On Feb 23, 2018
idrisbabat5:
Thanks. For the update. Drop more soon

thanks bro for the follow up
I appreciate
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 12:53am On Feb 23, 2018
Mufahsa:
Are U Kidney Me? Awesome Story! More Grease To Your Elbow
lol.. thanks so much
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 1:35am On Feb 23, 2018
Chapter 11
Babysitter

"My parents literally got me a babysitter." Jane told us as we, Catherine, God'stime, Goodness, and I, sat down on our favorite bench.

“Are you serious?" Catherine asked Jane.

“Yep. Since my parents are working so much they don't trust I won't go out while they're gone."

“This is why you don't get caught. Obviously." Catherine laughed.

“Wow thanks for that advice Catherine. Anyway, my parents said she's a senior here."

“You're getting babysat by someone who's only two grades ahead of you?" Catherine asked.

“Don't you mean teen sat?" I interjected, laughing at Jane.

“Shut up Shedrack!" Jane yelled at me. “And she's going to take us home today." She was so cute when she was angry.

“I can't wait until I get my license." I sighed.

"I don't need a ride today, I have a date. And he has a car."

Goodness said to us. Damn I wish I had a date. With Jane.

“Ooooooh." We all said excitedly.

“Be jealous." She winked as the first bell rang and we all walked to class.

“Well she said we should wait by the library parking." Jane told me. Just then we heard the sound of a red convertible car unlocking. A girl with dirty blonde hair walked over to us.

“Are you Jane?" The girl asked her.

“Um yes."

“Hi, I'm mercy." She pointed to her car. "Shall we?

Jane and I shared a “not so bad" look. We got into the backseat and mercy turned up the radio loud enough that all the passing cars would definitely hear it.

“Hold on!" She said and turned around to smile at us. She pushed on the gas pedal and we were suddenly going at LEAST 80 mph.

“HOLY SHIT." We both screamed into the raging wind we were driving against and the screaming music. This was freaking fun. The car squeaked as we turned the corner into our neighborhood.

“TELL ME WHEN WE REACH YOUR HOUSE!" Mercy yelled back at us over the music.

“THIS ONE!" We yelled to her as we reached our houses. She braked the car fast and turned the music off.

“Do you want to come over with us?" Mercy asked me.

“But I thought I was grounded." Jane said.

“From going out right? Not from her coming over." She smirked at me.

“Loopholes. I like you mercy." We all jumped out of the car and went inside. We jumped on Jane's bed and mercy went on the giant bean bag chair and turned on the tv.

“So what was so bad that you did that your parents hired me?" Mercy asked Jane.

“I snuck out in the middle of the night. Luckily, my parents don't know an uber took Shedrack and I across town." I saw Jane smirk.

“Ooh scandalous."

“I had to sneak out her window so they didn't know I was there too." I said to mercy smiling.

“So how long have you two been together?" Mercy asked us.

“What do you mean?" Jane asked super confused.

“Oh come on, I have an excellent gaydar, and it is blowing up right now." Mercy responded.

“Oh um no we're not together. I don't think of him that way. Ew." Jane told us. I put my head down so they wouldn't see the disappointment on my face.

Okay maybe she's lying. Maybe she's denying? Maybe she doesn't know it yet? Or maybe she just doesn't like you. Have I been reading this all wrong? I guess everything we've done have just been normal friend things. Great. I'm blind. She probably doesn't like me.

“I'm going to go make some popcorn." I said and I got up and walked out.

I walked downstairs and just sat on the first step. I heard footsteps running behind me and turned around. It was mercy.

“How long have you liked her?" She whispered to me.

“How do you know?" I looked at her confused.

“My gaydar,remember?" She pointed to her head.

“Well it doesn't matter anyway. I doubt she likes me. You heard what she said."

“Well I don't care what she said. I am going to help you. By the end of this year, Jane will be yours. Trust me." She smirked and shook my hand.

Oh my gosh, my head nearly fell off my body. Am so happy.

TBC

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 4:01am On Feb 28, 2018
should I continue writing?
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Mufahsa(m): 5:00am On Feb 28, 2018
Hislordship12:
Hell Yeah
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by skubido(m): 9:06am On Feb 28, 2018
Hislordship12:

funny u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Married Again By Blair01 / The Very Best Of Fictions (novels) / Check Out These 20 Funny Nigerian Proverbs, Adages And Sayings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.