Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,510 members, 7,812,576 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House This Year. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House This Year. (5680 Views)

Bloggers And Youtubers In The House, This Is For You / SHOCKING: Tiwa Savage Pregnant For Davido's Obamadmw! / Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House This Year. by Ebitainmentgist(m): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
2017 has been a successful year for Nigeria singer Tiwa Savage and with just few hours to new year she revealed she bought her first house this same year.

Re: PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House This Year. by StarUp: 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
Congratulations to her...I will buy mine in year 2018.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House This Year. by wisdomkid: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2018
Tiwa Savage remains one of Nigerian's most sought after Songstress of all times.

Her recent video with Wizkid on Fever sha, made me believe 40% she's dating him. grin grin
But I don't want to be like other Nigerians, who are fooled by these celebrites and their acting

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Computer Engineer / Tech Vs Finance / Investment Banking, Mergers And Acquisition, Raising Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.