Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,215 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) (43241 Views)

Olayode Juliana Stunning Look To AMVCA 2018 (Photo) / Odunlade Adekola's Funny Look At AMVCA 2018 (Photo) / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by Next2Bezee(m): 2:56am On Jan 01, 2018
KpStone:

Yes o, because it's with great wealth we can fulfill the great commission of going into the world and preaching the Gospel to all people, making disciples of them.

We need the wealth to take ownership of the media, aviation and other sectors that are critical to spreading the gospel

Buying a flight ticket is economical.

Buying a private jet is luxury.
Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by KpStone(m): 3:04am On Jan 01, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Buying a flight ticket is economical.

Buying a private jet is luxury.

Two things:
1. You define luxury by the size of your mind.
2. You don't accuse clearly corrupt biz men, politicians, entertainers who enjoy your definition of luxury, but you would accuse a child of God who is landlord on Earth readily.

Even you need a private jet. Your mind hasn't just conceived it yet.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by Olulinks(m): 3:06am On Jan 01, 2018
Dreamwaker:
I don't know but I know what I'm up to. Minding my business and doing better than I did in 2017.

Happy New Year everybody.
1 Thesalonians 4:11

1 Like

Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by ugofr(f): 3:16am On Jan 01, 2018
jamex93:
I dedicate this poem to charly baba
minions! So adorable! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by pssnlimited4all: 3:17am On Jan 01, 2018
I expect they willl continue in their relevance seeking journey. I stronglybeleive their their supporters on social media are non christians. I have said it, if they don,t repent and continue in this their journey, their end will be tragic.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by mike4real2(m): 3:49am On Jan 01, 2018
Daddy freeze abi na wetin dem call you the thunder wey go fire u still dey do pressup for Jerusalem.

1 Like

Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by sunkieisland(m): 4:01am On Jan 01, 2018
koladebrainiac:
They are unplugged

They left the matrix
They are going to unplug lots of people n take them to[b] Zion [/b]

#enter the matrix

No one of the Kingdom fights another member of the same Kingdom........

If these Area FADA and Daddy FRZ so to speak are from Zion, then they shouldn't go around discrediting Men of God..........

They should just teach the Truth of God's Word and leave the judging to God. Instead of pointing fingers at men.......

A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand.............

Many Christians are being led astray by Daddy FRZ's teachings. I just hope it wont be late for some people this year to repent....

2 Likes

Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by anonimi: 4:20am On Jan 01, 2018
sunkieisland:

If these Area FADA and Daddy FRZ so to speak are from Zion, then they shouldn't go around discrediting Men of God..........

They should just teach the Truth of God's Word and leave the judging to God. Instead of pointing fingers at men.......

Many Christians are being led astray by Daddy FRZ's teachings. I just hope it wont be late for some people this year to repent....

How do you know the pastorpreneur worshipers of mammon are men of God?
Is Daddy Freeze not teaching the truth of God's Word? If he is not, please show just one example.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by Next2Bezee(m): 4:35am On Jan 01, 2018
KpStone:

Two things:
1. You define luxury by the size of your mind.
2. You don't accuse clearly corrupt biz men, politicians, entertainers who enjoy your definition of luxury, but you would accuse a child of God who is landlord on Earth readily.

Even you need a private jet. Your mind hasn't just conceived it yet.

Oh, luxury is a thing of the mind now? shocked

1. Ok my brother, do you own a private jet? Do you have a family member that owns one? or do you have a friend that owns one? Does anyone on your street or in your town own a private jet?

If you saved every single naira you've come across in life till you replied me just then, will it be enough to buy you a private jet?

2. Corrupt business men are just what they are, corrupt. They live in luxury from the money of the people while some pastors do the same. Whether it's tithe, offering or tax...the money comes from the people so they ought to be held to the same standards. Please i don't understand the landlord part.

There's a difference between NEED and WANT. I do not need a private jet. I do need to fly regularly so i purchase my flight tickets when i need to. Do i want to own a private jet? Off course, but not because i need it..i don't need a private jet. And i am pretty sure you don't need one either. Neither does the church. That makes it a luxury enjoyed by pastors.

There's nothing psychological about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by jamesibor: 4:50am On Jan 01, 2018
KpStone:
Thinking of the next pastor to attack. This 2018, their chest go pain them because, the wealth they'll see among believers is unprecedented

Your mumu never do?
Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by Toosure70: 5:14am On Jan 01, 2018
They are just up judgement of God if they refuse to change.
Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by lonelydora: 5:36am On Jan 01, 2018
KpStone:
Thinking of the next pastor to attack. This 2018, their chest go pain them because, the wealth they'll see among believers is unprecedented
Gbam. They keep talking...believers keep moving higher.
Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by DavidJohnDavid(f): 5:40am On Jan 01, 2018
hmm...
Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by jamex93(m): 6:05am On Jan 01, 2018
ugofr:
minions! So adorable! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Very much
Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by Caseless: 6:15am On Jan 01, 2018
KpStone:
[s]Thinking of the next pastor to attack. This 2018, their chest go pain them because, the wealth they'll see among believers is unprecedented[/s]
stfu
Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by jacyhelen(f): 6:38am On Jan 01, 2018
millionboi2:
Freeze is a coward. .............He went to charlyboy to seek power over PaPa Adeboye declaration,but unfortunate for him, nobody can save him from d rot of God.

He should stand and dance to the tone of his drum beat.

ok,u mean abebayo is now God??..Mumu
Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by kolawoleibukun: 6:40am On Jan 01, 2018
KpStone:
when we start to hear that lie. make una no day lie useless lie my guy. nopastor get wealth for the country. none of them be billionaire $ yet. wetin you day talk sef? undecided
Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by kennykane1(m): 6:48am On Jan 01, 2018
As for AreaFada, he is always on the street exposing corrupt politicians and fighting against injustice. As for DaddyFRZ he is also contributing his own quota by separating the fake pastors from the good one, making you'll believers see the wrong under your noses and till this day none of your lords could be man enough to counter his claims biblically, yet some online GO soldiers could not see their sincere contributions? I weep for you'll future!!

1 Like

Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by KpStone(m): 6:50am On Jan 01, 2018
jamesibor:

Your mumu never do?

Yup
Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by KpStone(m): 6:52am On Jan 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
when we start to hear that lie. make una no day lie useless lie my guy. nopastor get wealth for the country. none of them be billionaire $ yet. wetin you day talk sef? undecided

Yes o, na that direction we dey enter this 2018. BILLIONAIRE PREACHERS, teachers, believers, etc etc
Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by kolawoleibukun: 6:55am On Jan 01, 2018
KpStone:

Yes o, na that direction we dey enter this 2018. BILLIONAIRE PREACHERS, teachers, believers, etc etc
washy washy. all of them are fakeetos. no one get bite. if you are still heading 2018 where have you been all the past years? every year na next year next year next year. people day make money pass Bill Gates una still day look for next year. guy! find another work

1 Like

Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by KpStone(m): 6:56am On Jan 01, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Oh, luxury is a thing of the mind now? shocked

1. Ok my brother, do you own a private jet? Do you have a family member that owns one? or do you have a friend that owns one? Does anyone on your street or in your town own a private jet?

If you saved every single naira you've come across in life till you replied me just then, will it be enough to buy you a private jet?

2. Corrupt business men are just what they are, corrupt. They live in luxury from the money of the people while some pastors do the same. Whether it's tithe, offering or tax...the money comes from the people so they ought to be held to the same standards. Please i don't understand the landlord part.

There's a difference between NEED and WANT. I do not need a private jet. I do need to fly regularly so i purchase my flight tickets when i need to. Do i want to own a private jet? Off course, but not because i need it..i don't need a private jet. And i am pretty sure you don't need one either. Neither does the church. That makes it a luxury enjoyed by pastors.

There's nothing psychological about it.

Think of owning several airline companies or at least major shares in some of the biggest.
And also think of owning luxury yatchs as well. You may not need to travel as much, but those could be money spinners.

Have a large heart my friend. And stop thinking as a consumer only. This 2018, think differently. Imagine big things. It's free.
Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by tiredoflife(m): 6:59am On Jan 01, 2018
I pity Christians
The church is under attack
When Satan spoke to eve in the garden he used the phrase did God say if u eat this fruit u will die
Eve doesn't know God as God but she was told he is the Lord God by Adam
She fell for Satan because Satan twisted the word of God

Today same thing is happening to the church and Christians are joining this train
Anyway happy new year

1 Like

Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by cocolacec(m): 7:08am On Jan 01, 2018
Leonbonapart:
you need JESUS
Like you already doomed anyway
You are just ignorant i didnt make those cards google Illuminati Card Game 1995.

Whatever you wish me shall be your portion in this life and afterlife.

1 Like

Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by Egein(m): 7:18am On Jan 01, 2018
millionboi2:
Freeze is a coward. .............He went to charlyboy to seek power over PaPa Adeboye declaration,but unfortunate for him, nobody can save him from d rot of God.

He should stand and dance to the tone of his drum beat.
Why the blasphemy? Is your God rotten?
And, in the likely case that you mean "wrath", do you know that Freeze is still alive and has seen 2018 despite what one of your pastors declaration that he wouldn't live to see 2018?
Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by koladebrainiac(m): 7:37am On Jan 01, 2018
sunkieisland:

those fake pastors are the one dividing the kingdom
Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by miqos02(m): 7:38am On Jan 01, 2018
Dreamwaker:
I don't know but I know what I'm up to. Minding my business and doing better than I did in 2017.

Happy New Year everybody.
Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by lloyds(m): 7:51am On Jan 01, 2018
For a Christian, U see the blessings of God takes a long process. . U will sow for years and reap in due season when your cloud is full.

Oyedepo used a rugged Volks Wagon beetle for several years as a pastor. . At times he would pack it on the road.

Adeboye resigned as HOD Maths Dept, UNILORIN with a big duplex, and went to rent a 1 room apartment in Muslin with his entire family.
From there he went into the forest alone to establish a church with his children and wife with danger of wild animals and snakes. He couldn't even put meat on his meals at times as a pastor.

All these man have paid their dues, God has proved himself faithful.

Be careful how u critize anointed men of God.

1 Like

Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by toye440: 8:11am On Jan 01, 2018
KpStone:
I hope he doesnt try pastor David Ebiyome cos aunty kemi don do two new years for prison now.
Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by MissCokie(f): 8:25am On Jan 01, 2018
ottohan:
why d long face!??

Happy new year
Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by buzorcharles(m): 8:26am On Jan 01, 2018
I I have known this 2 for saying the truth.
Charly boy is political (our mumu Don do)
Freeze is religiously (freethesheeple)

Only the fools here Will fail to see the truth. We don't need pastors to make heaven. These days they only preach to us on how to live happily on earth, to make financial breakthroughs, to be blessed abundantly. And have Stopped telling us about heaven. How to make it to heaven, how to live a just life. How to be like jesus. To be humble and selflessness. What Jesus himself told nicodemus "sell of what u have and give it out to the poor, by so doing u will inherit the kingdom of God" rather they are here acquiring wealth and ppl praise them. If they are truly helping the poor the will never be this rich. And we will all see It and testify rather they will say " do u know how many ppl he is sponsoring" I DONT KNOW. Build a school for the poor a hospital for the poor an estate for the poor then I WILL KNOW
Re: What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) by Leonbonapart(m): 8:26am On Jan 01, 2018
cocolacec:

You are just ignorant i didnt make those cards google Illuminati Card Game 1995.

Whatever you wish me shall be your portion in this life and afterlife.
you already doomed bro

Deal with it pls

Safe dealing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Getting Well In Hospital (Photo) / List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! / Eucharia Anunobi Mourns Rachel Oniga. Says 'You're Alive In My Heart' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.