Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4928456 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AXYZ: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Esthy96:

Bro you d try sad I have being observing you for a while and you are trying your best to see we gamblers have a life.

Keep it up

To be candid, Viking007 cant but post opportunities here whenever he has the privilege.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
Bless you too my brother
Abeg no vex say i hala you....my hormone rise as i see you post.
Dont worry i go dash you 5h. Hope say you go collect am??
Yes sir..thank you very much
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chigo5(m): 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
ladonz:

Dm bro
i registered now with one click buh to fund na the koko I think Firstbank no follow for dem methods
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kenesth96: 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
Esthy96:

I don't really get what you want but I think this should help.
You can look at the past matches
esthy abeg how do u get h2h on baseball??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
qualityGod:
This is what tissuepaper plays 4KB9J
Plays
I did my research all through d night
It was a success cool

What's d secret??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
ladonz:

Yes sir..thank you very much
Ixbet abi?

Drop your id
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Domlayomi(m): 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
this golf na nonsense
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
qualityGod:
guy I no dey forbid money biko ,oya game key Don set ,top me up I go send am back cool
Next time i go hala you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
It seems like ladonz wanna turn begging to a full time job.

As regards to the job that Viking007 has available, you better go edit your CV and put professional beggar as part of the skills acquired.

Mthcheew.

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Juzec: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
Ixbet abi?

Drop your id
that guy don use emotional blackmail corner....nothing I hate like chronic beggars....like almost all your post na begging....wetyn he do weak me yesterday
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Chiadikaobi, I swear you dey fall my hand
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Chai.... Life no just easy from tennis to baseball.. Now na beach soccer dey rain cheesy very soon we go dey c water polo grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Juzec:
that guy don use emotional blackmail corner....nothing I hate like chronic beggars....like almost all your post na begging....wetyn he do weak me yesterday
grin grin grin grin

Don't worry he go change..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
bazkid24:
Chiadikaobi, I swear you dey fall my hand
Baba i dey safe?

Wetin i do abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
Esthy96:

YES AND YES.. grin

THIS IS THE THIRD AND THE GREENER BOOOM TICKET OF THE DAY

2.24 ODD SMASHED JUST NOW grin

slow and steady I will build my bankroll

I think I will remit my game posting to just one post a day on this forum.

I knew someone someway is enjoying and winning on gosh mode undecided
bcus ur 2odds dey boom no mean say u don bcum d best punter...if u like remit ur game posting me no care las las na WhatsApp group u go open dey ask ppl make dem suscribe

15 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
dcolumbus001:
I will stay way from golf
Lol.. Waiting carry u go golf self grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
Baba i dey safe?

Wetin i do abeg

That chronic beggar no fit change. It's like begging is ingrained in his DNA. No give am shishi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Austeeenxx: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
The Williams Sisters currently doing the Lord's work. It is marvelous in my sight.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
TissuePaper:
because i said i was busy doesn't mean that i didn't win ...when i say i make at least 50k a day you guys would think i'm joking

See some of my winnings from yesterday...goodluck with your supposed goldmine cheesy
Mugu, check what time the matches were played... Russia is GMT+3, 2hours ahead of Nigeria and their ice hockey matches was either in the morning or evening... there was hardly any match yesterday morning that was the reason I studied table tennis yesterday and worked on it.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
Building my 1xbet account slowly and with #100 start today am now #600 richer today.

Tomorrow I continue again grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funnynation(m): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
Sugaarh:
still testin dis golf wow

You are getting it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
Ixbet abi?
Drop your id
Its 45903177 I really appreciate..thank you soo much
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dacronym(m): 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
Esthy96:
Building my 1xbet account slowly and with #100 start today am now #600 richer today.

Tomorrow I continue again grin
Is that soccer or something else?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tojahh(m): 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
I know its your money but trust me, Use am buy condom share for niggas for road to avoid unwanted and unnecessary STDs. You will be saving humanity alot than give it to this nigga, tomorrow he will tell you the idiot he used his account to get the previous 1k do an Alexistaiwo on him and alas back to status quo.

If you like quote me to bash me, I will be too busy to even read it needless to say reply you.
Chiadikaobi:
Baba i dey safe?

Wetin i do abeg

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dacronym(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
All these 1xbet games/bets and sports I'm seeing are they only on that bookie?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
tojahh:
I know its your money but trust me, Use am buy condom share for niggas for road to avoid unwanted and unnecessary STDs. You will be saving humanity alot than give it to this nigga, tomorrow he will tell you the idiot he used his account to get the previous 1k do an Alexistaiwo on him and alas back to status quo.

If you like quote me to bash me, I will be too busy to even read it needless to say reply you.

Word
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
danduchi:
Mugu, check what time the matches were played... Russia is GMT+3, 2hours ahead of Nigeria and their ice hockey matches was either in the morning or evening... there was hardly any match yesterday morning that was the reason I studied table tennis yesterday and worked on it.
my man,na you sabi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
Juzec:
If any of what I said is a lie at d slightest...may I never see good in life....for you to jump to such conclusion pains my heart...e go better
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dacronym:
All these 1xbet games/bets and sports I'm seeing are they only on that bookie?

So u think random people will just photoshop different sports and winnings from d site?? To what end?

Guy e real die
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
ladonz:

If any of what I said is a lie at d slightest...may I never see good in life....for you to jump to such conclusion pains my heart...e go better

Shut up joor

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
tojahh:

Lol, See how you used one stone to kill two birds... chai. Na crazy people full this thread oooo

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.