Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4928586 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dacronym(m): 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dacronym:
All these 1xbet games/bets and sports I'm seeing are they only on that bookie?
Cos if it's soccer no big deal oh
Just go inplay, carefully study and stake big
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
bazkid24:

That chronic beggar no fit change. It's like begging is ingrained in his DNA. No give am shishi
grin grin grin grin

I don already promise am bro.....that one fit change him life

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
tojahh:
I know its your money but trust me, Use am buy condom share for niggas for road to avoid unwanted and unnecessary STDs. You will be saving humanity alot than give it to this nigga, tomorrow he will tell you the idiot he used his account to get the previous 1k do an Alexistaiwo on him and alas back to status quo.

If you like quote me to bash me, I will be too busy to even read it needless to say reply you.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngtekkey(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
Am I late to the party, I just funded my 1xbet, Sportybet,Bet9ja and nairabet with a total of 7k . I hope I will be able to win something after all?.. Esthy96 abeg dey show me way. I go surely pay you back in return if e pure.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
tojahh:
I know its your money but trust me, Use am buy condom share for niggas for road to avoid unwanted and unnecessary STDs. You will be saving humanity alot than give it to this nigga, tomorrow he will tell you the idiot he used his account to get the previous 1k do an Alexistaiwo on him and alas back to status quo.

If you like quote me to bash me, I will be too busy to even read it needless to say reply you.
Thanks for the advice bro. I did that just to clear my mind on how i attacked him which is unlike me.

Bash you? No way. I be peace loving guy

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chigo5(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
Esthy96:
Building my 1xbet account slowly and with #100 start today am now #600 richer today.

Tomorrow I continue again grin
can I fund 1xbet with verve card
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Charlise(f): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Austeeenxx:
The Williams Sisters currently doing the Lord's work.
It is marvelous in my sight.
Serious work of God
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Reddistrict, You wan make I flog you shey? Where is the WC stew nah?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Day11(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
SwayB:
Abeg who get skrill for sale here?

Me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Williamsvictor: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
Unlock these

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cleoo(f): 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
DonPikko:
you have been online since yesterday, that means you can afford data, you're rich.
what a mentality! embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Andrew2017: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
Another green...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cleoo(f): 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
ladonz:

If any of what I said is a lie at d slightest...may I never see good in life....for you to jump to such conclusion pains my heart...e go better
what do u expect?
The westerner's said " he who goes on borrowing, goes on asorrowing". Try n build urself man! This is rainy season, look for farmers you can assist in their farms and collect descent pay. Look for construction sites, go to factories and get temporary menial jobs and you will see how u will become next 3months! .....I earn salary,but I still do many agro and banga jobs to add to my income, begging shouldn't be an option my brother. I will remember you in my prayers, I know that things are hard, but get busy n thank me later.

I would want to assist u, but on one condition. That you are willing to do any of the things I mentioned above or any dignified labor.
This types of job doesn't require CV, so no EXCUSES.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Unclesamo(m): 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
DonPikko:
what I do bro
Pikko
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
Williamsvictor:
Unlock these
Have you people been seeing the outcome of this slips you bring for unlocking
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Williamsvictor: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
MrJames007:
Have you people been seeing the outcome of this slips you bring for unlocking

Keep trying
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tooawesome(m): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
Andrew2017:
Another green...

Bro.. .please be helping out with your games..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
Cleoo:
what do u expect?
The westerner's said " he who goes on borrowing, goes on asorrowing". Try n build urself man! This is rainy season, look for farmers you can assist in their farms and collect descent pay. Look for construction sites, go to factories and get temporary menial jobs and you will see how u will become next 3months! .....I earn salary,but I still do many agro and banga jobs to add to my income, begging shouldn't be an option my brother. I will remember you in my prayers, I know that things are hard, but get busy n thank me later.

I would want to assist u, but on one condition. That you are willing to do any of the things I mentioned above or any dignified labor.
This types of job doesn't require CV, so no EXCUSES.
I am willing sir...I met a cyber cafe owner day before yesterday..he said he will contact me later..but I will still be searching...thank you so much for the motivation sir..God bless you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
Esthy96:
Building my 1xbet account slowly and with #100 start today am now #600 richer today.

Tomorrow I continue again grin
it will take you one decade to reach innobets level

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
ladonz:

Its 45903177 I really appreciate..thank you soo much
I've been trying customer to customer but not recieving confirmation code

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Williamsvictor:
Unlock these
give me the key

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
kenesth96:

esthy abeg how do u get h2h on baseball??

If you can't figure it just relax and pick from the gurus picks.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
qualityGod:
pls play doubles

Example screen shot below 4KB9J
Thanks you sir
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
GladmanGoddey:
Chai.... Life no just easy from tennis to baseball.. Now na beach soccer dey rain cheesy very soon we go dey c water polo grin
I don Chop from. Water polo already today cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cleoo(f): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
ladonz:

I am willing sir...I met a cyber cafe owner day before yesterday..he said he will contact me later..but I will still be searching...thank you so much for the motivation sir..God bless you
No problem, just let me know how it went. In case u no see, u can relocate to my village and make up to 15k per week in farming for old women and men. Many menial jobs abound, houses are almost free of charge and there are boreholes all over. So life won't be hard for u if u give it a trial.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Andrew2017: 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
UZG9J

1xbet GOLF
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
johnny26000:
bcus ur 2odds dey boom no mean say u don bcum d best punter...if u like remit ur game posting me no care las las na WhatsApp group u go open dey ask ppl make dem suscribe

If you know Must know, I ignored several whatsapp groups calls, Don't just imaging your way and think everyone is like you.

Causes I believed you are those type that have secret whatsapp group, go through my comment and you will see I never support whatsapp punting group.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Elonuel(m): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
K1H9J
1xBet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chigo5(m): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
I've been trying customer to customer but not recieving confirmation code
abeg how I go fit fund 1xbet account using verve card, my bank Na Firstbank
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
Cleoo:
No problem, just let me know how it went. In case u no see, u can relocate to my village and make up to 15k per week in farming for old women and men. Many menial jobs abound, houses are almost free of charge and there are boreholes all over. So life won't be hard for u if u give it a trial.
Well done Dear! There is no greater help that teaching one to fend for his/herself.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Elonuel(m): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
KBH9J
1xBet that's another one
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
Youngtekkey:
Am I late to the party, I just funded my 1xbet, Sportybet,Bet9ja and nairabet with a total of 7k . I hope I will be able to win something after all?.. Esthy96 abeg dey show me way. I go surely pay you back in return if e pure.

Better games for today are gone, just watch out for morning games tomorrow

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.