Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,239 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4874373 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
daviesblaze:
[b]PUNTER'S DAV CORNER

FIFA WORLD CUP
Avoiding all Russian games this tournament. I don't trust FIFA or Russia in this situation! Starting tonight, and god damn I'm excited

Uruguay vs. Egypt
Tip: Uruguay and over 1.5

STAT
I was tempted to take -1 Uruguay asian handicap, but the lines have dropped. Salah will play, but imo he isn't going to be at 100%. Now, say I'm wrong and he is. Even so, the Uruguayan squad is FAR superior to Egypt. Uruguay is fully aware of Russia scoring 5, and now they have to make up for it. I'm not saying they come out and destroy Egypt, but this match is a must win if they want 1st. It's especially important too because just having Salah makes Egypt the second best attacking side. One may say after that 5-0 rout of KSA that Russia does, but if you saw the match, KSA is just BAD. Uruguay have the means on the defensive side to subdue the Egyptian attack enough and with the likes of Suarez and Cavani up front, it's REALLY hard for me to see Uruguay losing.Egypt will try play up-tempo to keep up with superior Uruguayan side, and this spells a recipe for a counter attack that should be led by Cavani, who is in his prime.

MY SIDE PICK INCLUDE: Uruguay -0.75 (Asian Handicap)

MATCH 2
Morocco vs Iran
Tip: Morocco Win

STAT
Iran is a team that really only plays well at home, and it shows if you look at their recent history. They come into this losing away to Tunisia & Turkey (who aren't even in the cup). They even almost drew LITHUANIA, an honestly horrendous team if it weren't for a 88' goal. On the flip side, Morocco come in beating Serbia and Slovakia AND beat Nigeria 4-0 recently. Both team are pretty defensive, and both teams haven't played good overall teams at all besides Morocco (Nigeria & Serbia). I think this match ends 1-0, 2-0 (in favor of Morocco) or 1-1. Thus the play on U2. Morocco has experience against higher quality teams and I think these odds are quite good for them to outright win the match. I won't play it but Morocco to keep a clean sheet +130 is worth a shot. Also think DnB is a very safe bet for Morocco. It may sit at -190, but I can't fathom a loss for the Moroccan side here.

MATCH 3
Spain vs Portugal
Tip: First Half Draw (X)

STAT
Spain vs. Portugal is EASILY the best group stage matchup. The king of Spain for helping RMA is now a nemesis. One thing I like here that will be a reasoning for my pick is that there is really only one thing that makes Ronaldo tick and that's when the spotlight isn't on him. The past few days everyone has just been talking about Spain. Ronaldo's definitely not happy about that given his squad are reigning Euro champions. Besides this, Portugal is notorious for playing to the level of their competition.I'm not going to be surprised by this match because the Portuguese are really quite hard to predict but Portugal are masters of the draw, and while I don't see this game going 0-0, I see it ending in a draw regardless[/b]

more tips @ https:///sureoddsblaze
Uruguay match was fixed also abi?

1st match casted waiting for others

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
Gody05:
Wow! Thats cool. I want to get the ntel sim and made some review first and am quite disappointed on what I saw. With your experience so far, how can you qualify it and I will appreciate it if you can include your location, you know location differs. Thanks

If u are in Lagos, Abuja or port harcourt.. Get ntel mifi and the sun, it’s dope.

Been using it for 2 months now. I download anyhow grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
Gody05:
Lol, that biitch is just an attention seeker, I was just looking at all her antics. She claimed to be making 2m per week and alas the other guy turned her 200$ to 1k and she almost ran mad, lol so much of a person earning huge already. Sometimes I wonder if these iidiots think everyone on this thread are gullible. People with fake lives are very easy to detect, that was how almighty wizkid was evicted by his 'landlord' in the house he said he bought for 150m in 2011. Some have even started calling her aunty, *chuckles*, so much iidiots in this thread, no wonder they think they can take all of us for a ride. I won't be surprised if am branded an hater by her shiteaters but Idgf...

Your head is so full of wisdom. Guy, complete show offs, I'm not even fluttered by her antics, tissue did d same and later got tired or raped by Alabi whichever.
For me I see no reason winning and posting the tickets almost on a daily basis, when it contributes nothing to d thread.
Some people are so neglected in real life that they need online attention badly

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
industrialchemi:

Me too, don’t know what I pressed shocked
Pay me 500$ only let me fix it for you. wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
anayo01:
hehe see wat u do if u can...find d translation for menu,settings and language in that order and den run find in page den paste d trans....voila

I will settle u this evening okay?.

I’m just thinking how much to give u grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by anayo01: 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Samuel60:

With all dis ur talk, begging and asslicking, I just hope what she's gonna give u is gonna change ur life forever else, u Must be very shameless. As man wey u be, u dey here dey beg and asslick woman for d pay 2-3 days now. Nawa for una oo.
Not a man..a youth buh nt a lazy one....cuz I know for a fact in my class in my secondary school days..we were only 3 that sponsored ourselves thru out second school...currently saving up for next years jamb
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
JixNation:

No!!!
..tnk
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Morocco n Iran are going to play another nonsense. I'm not even opening any of my accounts till further notice. angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
Gody05:
Lol, that biitch is just an attention seeker, I was just looking at all her antics. She claimed to be making 2m per week and alas the other guy turned her 200$ to 1k and she almost ran mad, lol so much of a person earning huge already. Sometimes I wonder if these iidiots think everyone on this thread are gullible. People with fake lives are very easy to detect, that was how almighty wizkid was evicted by his 'landlord' in the house he said he bought for 150m in 2011. Some have even started calling her aunty, *chuckles*, so much iidiots in this thread, no wonder they think they can take all of us for a ride. I won't be surprised if am branded an hater by her shiteaters but Idgf...

I ran mad because he turned my $200 to $1k?.

U must be joking. $1k sef na change, u know how much I spent on my recent China trip?. Check my posts and see so it will pain u wella grin

I was just surprised he raised it to that amount within few hours knowing how risky betting it.

So Bleep off and dare not mention my name again. Idiot grin

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
Gody05:

U sound so pained, wish e go pain u well well grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Biggie2206: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
industrialchemi:

U must be joking. $1k sef na change, u know how much I spent to my recent China trip?.

I was just surprised he raised it to that amount within few hours knowing how risky betting it.

All of them loves to type long epistle for nothing.. angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
Just today cheesy

grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
Biggie2206:

All of them loves to type long epistle for nothing.. angry

I like ur strategy

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Biggie2206: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chidexter:

I like ur strategy
Everybody not in your support is an asslicker?..Mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
anayo01:

Not a man..a youth buh nt a lazy one....cuz I know for a fact in my class in my secondary school days..we were only 3 that sponsored ourselves thru out second school...currently saving up for next years jamb

Oga pls go n sit somewhere jare and spare me all dis bullshit sypathy story. As far as am concerned u not d first n won't be the last dat sponsored himself through school.. Even on this thread sef, I bet dre are also a lot of peeps who sponsored their way through buh never for once would u see dem spam d thread with n begging n all.

Get u shit together n go get something doing pls .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
icecalm:
not necessary, after loading click cards option then proceed.

withdrawal can be done via bank transfer

thanks baba
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chikason68(m): 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
WavyJohn:
Sorry Bro, what happened did you die in your sleep?
It was ya own funeral dat prevented me from completing da match

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by anayo01: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
Samuel60:

Oga pls go n sit somewhere jare and spare me all dis bullshit sypathy story. As far as am concerned u not d first n won't be the last dat sponsored himself through school.. Even on this thread sef, I bet dre are also a lot of peeps who sponsored their way through buh never for once would u see dem spam d thread with n begging n all.

Get u shit together n go get something doing pls .
I never disputed the facts u put up there....but the oga was tryna paint me in a picture I didn't fancy...as for your last sentence I am not sure u know the meaning of spam...get ur facts clear

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dubai4eva: 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
Biggie2206:

Everybody not in your support is an asslicker?..Mtcheeew
they are just blind ,she is making her money they are hating

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
industrialchemi:

U must be joking. $1k sef na change, u know how much I spent on my recent China trip?. Check my posts and see so it will pain u wella grin

Firstly, I don't mention you and secondly, yes you made 7 billions in your recent China trips. I know your types so please feel free to goto hell.

11 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dubai4eva: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
anayo01:

I never disputed the facts u put up there....but the oga was tryna paint me in a picture I didn't fancy...as for your last sentence I am not sure u know the meaning of spam...get ur facts clear
bro stop replying that elementary sadist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RedDistrict: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Morocco oya show them jare
2pt odd on point grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
dubai4eva:
bro stop replying that sadist

Kettle calling pot black. The irony
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Zamad(m): 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
ceejayx:
Iran ko Iwalked ni which group is Egypt in?
Face bush abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
industrialchemi:

U sound so pained, wish e go pain u well well grin grin
Yeah, am so pained that I couldn't see you and give you this factory resetting slap. Nonsense! Am not a millionaire, infact far from it but am extremely comfortable and contented. Not everyone who doesn't eat all your craps are haters. Inno and some other guys won millions that everyone witnessed, why are guys not picking on them? Because, they are intellectually matured and not some attention seeking c*nts...

15 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dubai4eva: 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chidexter:

Kettle calling pot black. The irony
chief beggar calling .....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
Zamad:
Face bush abeg

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
JixNation:
cry

just threw away my surviving ticket.

Went there, I can't find it again.

Na who dey do me this thing na?
Lol, like seriously bro, the day you break this your jinx, I will personally write a book and dedicate it to you titled "Never Give Up"

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Morocco - Iran (Throw-ins)
Total: 50.5 Under
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
if you no get money hide your face.. I hide my face.. people like us wey no get money, Na to stand for one place dy watch the proceedings and at the same time thinking of how to improve our financial status...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by willty4(m): 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
henryobyn:
Can someone explain this option to me? Thanks.

please send me the booking number abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.