Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4915720 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) (3434) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
CHINE55:
For those of you wasting money on buying Mb to stream the World Cup matches, why don't you just go to Dstv office and buy dstv walka for 18,000.its a mobile device that the battery lasts up to 8hrs and subscription of N700 per month.
Limited coverage.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
J4JUVENTUS:
NBM- Everywhere you go..Men Hail Men..

coolcoolcool

Men are too wise!

Stay safe! Stay outta trouble!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
I really do hope, d spirit of brother hood leads everyone of us to strengthening the great African continent. Embracing the African blood, but I'm welcome to good foreign ideas..

cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
JixNation:

coolcoolcool

Men are too wise!

Stay safe! Stay outta trouble!

Best advice man. For here wey I dey some certain group just can't keep out of trouble. They embrace it, and right now street too hot for dem.....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by newsheriffintown: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
JixNation:

How is that supposed to be your business?
Hmm just remember
IN TIMES OF PEACE SONS BURY THERE FATHERS BUT IN WARS FATHERS BURY THERE SONS

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chidexter:
I really do hope, d spirit of brother hood leads everyone of us to strengthening the great African continent. Embracing the African blood, but I'm welcome to good foreign ideas..

cool cool

coolcoolcool

same here bro!
I love men wey dey game wey no dey look for trouble.

Most of my friends na foreign men.

We share ideas and knowledge together.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oadmn(m): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
This one these teams are scoring first goal with Header.....hmmmmnnn
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
newsheriffintown:
Hmm just remember
IN TIMES OF PEACE SONS BURY THERE FATHERS BUT IN WARS FATHERS BURY THERE SONS
I'm not in a war with anybody. I've never looked for somebody's trouble bro. I go to North bank as free and as many times I as I like.
I lived once in Port Harcourt with my African map encrusted on my neck.
Nothing happened to me. It is how you live your life that determines your stay here.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
I greet una oh...

E don tey! "Make World Cup start first" na so them talk oh. World Cup start and Uruguay vs Egypt no produce just 2 goals.

Suarez was just frustrated like he was gonna bite. After losing so much chances... Anyone is bound to be frustrated.

Egypt will beat Russia and Saudi sha. Uruguay go get complete 9 point.

Saudi no go even get 1 point self cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dubai4eva: 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
JixNation:

I'm not in a war with anybody.
I've never looked for somebody's trouble bro.
I go to North bank as free and as many times I as I like.

Nothing happened to me.
It is how you live your life that determines your stay here.

here in Yankee
JixNation:

Nothing happened to me.

JixNation:

Nothing happened to me.

here in Yankee we are our brother's keeper ,emancipation !!!

Aye!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
dubai4eva:
here in Yankee here in Yankee we are our brother's keeper ,emancipation !!!

Aye!!!

Na Yankee you base?

How you wan take wire me the 1 million naira?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sukhothai: 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
where solutionz de self undecided
hope him VIP group don turn am to bill gates

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dubai4eva: 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
JixNation:

Na Yankee you base?

How you wan take wire me the 1 million naira?
I fought my last battle in great EKP way back with green boys it was hot !!! Great ekpoma
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
CHINE55:
For those of you wasting money on buying Mb to stream the World Cup matches, why don't you just go to Dstv office and buy dstv walka for 18,000.its a mobile device that the battery lasts up to 8hrs and subscription of N700 per month.
Is the 700 sub just for this worlcup or will I be able to watch some supersports channels next season with that amount? And I hope, you are kidding?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Biggie2206: 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
iamsirmichael1:
I greet una oh...

E don tey! "Make World Cup start first" na so them talk oh. World Cup start and Uruguay vs Egypt no produce just 2 goals.

Suarez was just frustrated like he was gonna bite. After losing so much chances... Anyone is bound to be frustrated.

Egypt will beat Russia and Saudi sha. Uruguay go get complete 9 point.

Saudi no go even get 1 point self cheesy cheesy

When will you learn to know world cup is not about goals?

angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
any help?... 1xbet changed from eng to rus...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
JixNation:

gringrin

If I can go back to Benin and revert my life from there Ehnn!

That is where I was initiated into this kingdom.

I'm in the middle of the ocean sailing frontward is a burden to me, going backward without my funds looks like a I'm being petty and weak. I just tire I swear.

My man, it was in the bid of recovering 40k deposit that I successfuly lost 93k total o.

Since then I said, better for 93k to swim than 113k grin.

I started punting with just 1k once in a while and strictly for fun, ever since then my hard earned money enters my body and no longer Alabi.grin

Let go bro, you are not being weak by letting go, you are rather being a man. If you wish to continue out of fun, then do it SCARCELY and NOT everyday of 1-3Hundred.

You won't even know when your savings will be rising graduallygrin

I regret the day i started punting too, but today is my first punt in 2months, next one may take longergrin. Gradually we'll get our lives back.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
At least now that I don't have any funds to play WC games

I can watch my matches in peace without the tension of a casted ticket

Since yesterday that have bet last people are saying that have started gaining weight grin

Seize betting and enjoy your game cool

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
dubai4eva:
I fought my last battle in great EKP way back with green boys it was hot !!! Great ekpoma

Forget battle baba, na money be the koko here.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
dubai4eva:
you want to meet with my account officer? I'm not in 9ja
Can I drop my number or email sir, please I really need this. I can meet with anyone you send since you're not in 9ja
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by J4JUVENTUS(m): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
dubai4eva:
Na UTH you comot?..Na dere I sch too.KF be wit u
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Biggie2206: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
See as all of them is preaching. NLbully give me your id let me find for you.. tongue

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
Funnicator:

My man, it was in the bid of recovering 40k input that I successfuly made it 93k.

Since then I said, better for 93k to swim than 103k grin.

I started punting with just 1k once in a while and strictly for fun, ever since then my hard earned money enters my body and no longer Alabi.

Let go bro, you are not being weak by letting go, you are rather being a man. If you wish to continue out of fun, then do it SCARCELY and NOT everyday of 1-3Hundred.

You won't even know when your savings will be rising graduallygrin

I regret the day i started punting too, but today is my first punt in 2months, next one may take longergrin. Gradually we'll get our lives back.

You go just understand, e get some kind things wey you go need sharply na only go look like way out for you.

Right now acada rough for boys.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Biggie2206: 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
Emmabari:
Can I drop my number or email sir, please I really need this. I can meet with anyone you send since you're not in 9ja
Your mumu is made in thailand... lipsrsealed undecided

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gift01: 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
anayo01:

Did u later carry out the assignment?? Hope it worked?? E be lyk dem non knack my sis beta ban oo
see you. Am enjoying the world cup #punt free
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
JixNation:

You go just understand, e get some kind things wey you go need sharply na only go look like way out for you.

Right now acada rough for boys.

I understand the situation man,
God go help us.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
JixNation:

gringrin

If I can go back to Benin and revert my life from there Ehnn!

That is where I was initiated into this kingdom.

I'm in the middle of the ocean sailing frontward is a burden to me, going backward without my funds looks like a I'm being petty and weak. I just tire I swear.

Hmm bro start looking for opportunities and change your life.
Talk to people you think are doing well around you and that you trust.
If possible find a land you think is full of milk and honey.
Go and milk!!! smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SeunKelechi: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
NLbully:
At least now that I don't have any funds to play WC games

I can watch my matches in peace without the tension of a casted ticket

Since yesterday that have bet last people are saying that have started gaining weight grin

Seize betting and enjoy your game cool

grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hycon:

Hmm bro start looking for opportunities and change your life. Talk to people you think are doing well around you and that you trust. If possible find a land you think is full of milk and honey. Go and milk!!! smiley

Words here!!!!!!

Thank you so much baba nla.
I really appreciate this.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by newsheriffintown: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
dubai4eva:
JixNation:

Forget battle baba, na money be the koko here.
JixNation:

Nothing happened to me.

J4JUVENTUS:
Na UTH you comot?..Na dere I sch too.KF be wit u
JixNation:

Nothing happened to me.

show me your friends and I will tell you who you are

I KWN YOU DONT LIKE TROUBLE BUT DONT BE CASUALTY OF WAR
AS LONG AS YOU FLY THAT COLOUR YOUR A MARK MAN AND A MARK MAN IS A DEAD MAN

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
Biggie2206:

When will you learn to know world cup is not about goals?

angry

Not yesterday surely smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
sukhothai:
where soluution de self undecided
hope him VIP group don turn am to bill gates

(1) (2) (3) ... (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) (3434) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.