Stats: 3,151,136 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4871885 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Saltwater: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2018
All these unforgiving peeps on this thread sef. I wonder how you guys relate with family and relatives.

If any family member offend you, he must commit suicide or go on exile forever. Na wa o

#thinking out loud.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2018
78ZSF9Z

Sugarrh check your whatsapp.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by softworldsystem(m): 9:20am On Jun 18, 2018

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Goddygee(m): 9:22am On Jun 18, 2018
profdotcom:
forget your 100 naira on top this one.......78ZRTD7
abeg explain the total Group card?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 18, 2018
NLbully:

Portugal Spain undecided
Alabi should add more options abeg,like No Fighting HT/FT grin or no Drawing of shirt 10mins grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dcolumbus001: 9:26am On Jun 18, 2018
Ganjafama:
Somebody just broke rule number 10 by posting Alexistaiwo's picture. What's wrong with some people? Why is it so hard to forgive him and let bygones be bygones. Even 1k can't buy you a decent shirt nowadays. Enough of the issue. The mods did their job by deleting the post.
I have said same thing countless number of times.. what amazes me is how the so called adults will be going up and down over 1k for more than months. ...

It just explains the saying that maturity is not my age...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 18, 2018
Rushmore:
How do you guys see this option?
B954SPPSZTRTAC-5732322

It's cool, until 5goals come in Belgium match. lol. England wouldn't score much. I expect not more than 3goals in the match.

Belgium 3-5.

England 2-3.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bomasek(m): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2018
dcolumbus001:
I have said same thing countless number of times.. what amazes me is how the so called adults will be going up and down over 1k for more than months. ...

There are so many students here n unemployed folks as well that's y 1k means so much to them.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2018
ceejayx:
Na 10mins draw sure pass for this world cup
Wouldnt Agree Less.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2018
dcolumbus001:

Same way you treat politicians embezzling public funds whenever u see them.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2018
BUGOFF:
Wouldnt Agree Less.

5 minutes draw cut for Portugal match.

If you like carry 3 minutes draw, if Alabi done plan your matter with your village elders.

2.45 seconds na im keeper go push ball enter him own net.

Betting hard pass prick aswear.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dcolumbus001: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2018
bomasek:
There are so many students here n unemployed folks as well that's y 1k means so much to them.
yes true... but it has been deliberated on for too long..

It's causing too much distration and I pity those who dont have that forgiving spirit

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2018
locust:

It's cool, until 5goals come in Belgium match. lol
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by neutralmind: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2018
Pls I need 1.5 to 2 odds for today.... I'll be glad if u can drop it here. Want to stake heavily.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dcolumbus001: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2018
ceejayx:

Same way you treat politicians embezzling public funds whenever u see them.
same way we know there loot money and we are helpless to take actions

Same way we should forget about this one move on
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Juzec: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2018
Belgium v Panama
Over (2.5)
Over/Under

Sweden v Republic of Korea
Home Over (0.5)
Home/Away - Over/Under

Tunisia v England
Away 1-3
Total MultiGoal Away

FC Dinamo Minsk v FC Vitebsk
Over (0.5)
Over/Under

ODDS

78ZVGY7

Cc drizzt27

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:37am On Jun 18, 2018
daviesblaze:
PUNTER DAV'S CORNER

FIFA WORLD CUP

This year FIFA can't stop pulling surprises for everyone. LOL.

Belgium vs Panama
Pick: Belgium to win First half

STAT
Panama is simply a very poor side going up against a juggernaut. I’ve had the displeasure of watching them play in CONCACAF time after time & the talent is just not there.

Panama’s current form leading to the WC is horrendous, with below average scoring ability nor do they have the greatest defense to compensate. Switzerland was able to knock 6 goals against them. It wouldnt surprise me if we see 3+ goals in this match, and none coming from panama.

Get trigger happy with your Belgium bets gentlemen. I'm very confident this is a hitter. But its the world cup, so bet responsibly.

cool cool cool

more tips on https:///sureoddsblaze
i pray ur badluck won't affect this game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2018
Sugaarh:

bro habeg drop tips
Lol...OK.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 9:39am On Jun 18, 2018
Juzec:
Belgium v Panama
Over (2.5)
Over/Under

Sweden v Republic of Korea
Home Over (0.5)
Home/Away - Over/Under

Tunisia v England
Away 1-3
Total MultiGoal Away

FC Dinamo Minsk v FC Vitebsk
Over (0.5)
Over/Under

ODDS

Cc drizzt27
Mbok you get the code?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 18, 2018
I can't log in to my lionsbet. Abeg shey dem don fold up ni
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Juzec: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2018
Rushmore:

Mbok you get the code?
yeah. It is there now

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2018
Saltwater:
All these unforgiving peeps on this thread sef. I wonder how you guys relate with family and relatives.

If any family member offend you, he must commit suicide or go on exile forever. Na wa o

#thinking out loud.
But Truthfully, I Myself, Am Wearied With The Witch-hunt.
But Then, Alexistaiwo Shud Just Lie Low As A Show Of Penitence.
This Issue Has Aggravated To A Point Where He May Rue His Doings In Years To Come & May Wish He Never Heard About Nairaland.
It Is Disheartening, The Way His Person Is Being Paraded All Over The Internet As A Fraud.
I So Wish He Sits Back To Take Stock Of His Future And Lineage.
All These Attempts At Humor And Levity Is Only Causing Him More Denigration.
#JustAThought.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2018
Juzec:
yeah. It is there now
Thank you

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2018
78zv9hy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2018
BUGOFF:
This Issue Has Aggravated To A Point Where He May Rue His Doings In Years To Come & May Wish He Never Heard About Nairaland.
It Is Disheartening, The Way His Person Is Being Paraded All Over The Internet As A Fraud.
#JustAThought.
He's deaf, He won't listen

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2018
JixNation:

5 minutes draw cut for Portugal match.

If you like carry 3 minutes draw, if Alabi done plan your matter with your village elders.

2.45 seconds na im keeper go push ball enter him own net.

Betting hard pass prick aswear.
Yeah, It Happened But, On The Average, Most Of The WC Games Are Greening The Option.
Its All About The Percentages, With The Flurry Of Upsets, I'd Rather Go For Wat Seems More Probable.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2018
Daniel304:
78zv9hy
Pls you guys should remix and send back
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by winnerz: 9:46am On Jun 18, 2018
Hello house, good morning. Please who has the idea of any site or app that one can use to check throwing results. I no for corners but searching for throwing.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2018
BUGOFF:
#JustAThought.
If only he was clever enough to be humble about it from the beginning,but he was just arrogant about it. He wasn't sober about it,but was busy taunting and daring his accusers.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2018
dcolumbus001:
same way we know there loot money and we are helpless to take actions

Same way we should forget about this one move on
In a case where we're helpless the least we can do is to make ppl aware that he has such attributes. So long as he chooses to remain on this thread he should accept his title or forever remain ANON

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2018
BUGOFF:
#JustAThought.
How do you expect an unrepentant criminal to Sit back?, someone that had the guts to mention Lhimeet on another thread to add his name to the 4K list after embezzling other people money?, the idiot even have the mind to post the ticket he staked with the embezzled money, He thinks he's smart, coming back here to crack stupid jokes and dropping stolen memes, just last week industrialchemi dropped number for Chiefheywhy the criminal sharply copied the number and started sending unwarranted messages to her, Alexistaiwo is a criminal that shouldn't be forgiven, I have it in mind to deal with him in real life, might not be immediate, but that guy won't go Scot free

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2018
bakayokoko:

HE SHOULD DEACTIVATE OR STAY LOWKEY
Don't you think this is too much? Do you want to ruin a brother?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)