Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4927204 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
TalabiAudu:
Who played that bet9ja 34 odds?

Nigeria to win, over 2.5 goals and Victor Moses to score
I refuse to take such risk grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
TalabiAudu:
Who played that bet9ja 34 odds?

Nigeria to win, over 2.5 goals and Victor Moses to score
And you think that match will produce 3+ goals right

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FunnyDude(m): 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
Holamscoh:

Imagine just look at the grammatical errors a graduate is typing. I'm optimistic u don't even have a school cert, Let alone Bsc. Mad people just full this Nijiriya.

Mr English teacher Sorry oo.. Minding your business has no capital pls . I'm very sure I'll beat you hands-down in English language outside this forum.

You think I'm a riff-raff like you?

What an insolence
What gibberish

Swerve make I see road abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
FunnyDude:

Mr English teacher Sorry oo.. Minding your business has no capital pls . I'll beat you hands-down in English language outside this forum.

You think I'm a riff-raff like you?

What an insolence
What gibberish

Swerve make I see road abeg

Yet Again, You never cease to disappoint....Well I gave up on u few minutes ago.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
afoltundeseun:
And you think that match will produce 3+ goals right

I no play am. I just dey ask..

Me go stake on Nigeria? God forbid
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
FunnyDude:
OSSG just paid us 5k this evening and I wish to fund the first 25 pple N200 each.
Drop your id
naira bet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by beautyfunke(m): 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
afoltundeseun:
akinnubi DEY look for Dundee wey him go scam

This guy nor even DEY shame. At your age, when you should find something meaningful to do with your life
I don't know you.. but there is one thing for sure.. as from today, FAVOUR will depart from your family, nobody in your generation will succeed, the more you post my picture here the more your life's problem will increase.. anywhere u get to badluck will be your portion ....

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
some you here ranting alexistaiwo this alexistaiwo that...its so unfortunate...like as if you all dont know there will be bad days...i mean very bad days...this is the reason why i have decided not to post games i play...i guess this forum should be for discussing only betting techniques, strategies and leagues suitable for each market and also to post successful winning tickets...alexistaiwo pls dont post any game for this goons again.

15 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
Mohammedu Buhari to win 2019 Presidential election, any bookie offering that market, get on it.

Am very sure that cow will rig his way back to AsoRock.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
lol see France life, overrated team.. shio
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bigmex:
some you here ranting alexistaiwo this alexistaiwo that...its so unfortunate...like as if you all dont know there will be bad days...i mean very bad days...this is the reason why i have decided not to post games i play...i guess this forum should be for discussing only betting techniques, strategies and leagues suitable for each market and also to post successful winning tickets...alexistaiwo pls dont post any game for this goons again.
lol. How many of his games has he won.

Of what importance is his game to this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bomasek(m): 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
afoltundeseun:

U r a bitter soul

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jjmk(m): 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
My people make una help look this thing. I am confused.
What is the meaning of payment system account...is it my account number? I funded my 1xbet account with my bank app...I Am hoping to make a withdrawal soon.

Thanks

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
beautyfunke:
I don't know you.. but there is one thing for sure.. as from today, FAVOUR will depart from your family, nobody in your generation will succeed, the more you post my picture here the more your life's problem will increase.. anywhere u get to badluck will be your portion ....
Cc Afoltundeseun
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
Oya, go and book am now now... Egypt vs Nigeria for world cup final.. All these European giants are overrated jare
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by makemoney05: 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
makemoney05:
gbam 2.02 odds
won
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
afoltundeseun:

I usually ignore peeps like you but I have to reply this.

I have only been here like what?..
Less than three weeks and I have contributed to at least total winnings estimated at more than N300k for thread members here (not counting the silent winners who won't disclose winnings).

Please point to just a single person here who will ever have a reason to smile at the mention of your moniker.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jtjohn(m): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
beautyfunke:
Sometime we should mind words we use on someone irrespective of what the person has done to u.......
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Less than three weeks and I have contributed to at least total winnings estimated at more than N300k for thread members here (not counting the silent winners who won't disclose winnings).

Please point to just a single person here who will ever have a reason to smile at the mention of your moniker.
I smile at the mention of Afoltundeseun...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Gody05:
Oya, go and book am now now... Egypt vs Nigeria for world cup final.. All these European giants are overrated jare

Because of friendly?

It is only useless teams like Nigeria that are king of friendlies. When the real tournament come on, see them crawling back to their cages..

Let the world cup start and see the real Egypt or Nigeria leaving the group stage with 0 or 1 point

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by worthybet(m): 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
We are supposed to be family here, and we shouldn't be too happy or start condemning people cos they have lost their bets. Alexistaiwo allowed enough people to win some money sometimes ago and we are meant to be grateful.
All bets are 50/50 chance and that's the bitter truth. if you think you will be winning everyday, you better wake up from slumber.
We should learn how to be grateful to those that have taken their time to do analysis and post their bets here.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Guy get lost from my mentions, you can't face those antagonizing your games.

Get the bleep outta my face

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
1realBobby:
It takes mediocrity to appreciate mediocrity.

16 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
1realBobby:

16 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Pls bro. I take God beg you. Don't reply that moniker...

It has been confirmed that the dunce behind that moniker has mental disorder...

Anywhere you see a mention from afooltunderubbish, just ignore

12 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kingDELE(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
See as offsets dey enta international games any how.

I no kuku dey play am.

I dey save 4 leagues resumption grin grin
grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
Holamscoh:

Yet Again, You never cease to disappoint....Well I gave up on u few minutes ago.

This is very worrisome. When men go dey fight even this late at night. I just woke up say make I view levels. See thunderstorms, even I just dodge shoe now wey dem stone pesin. Hian!

We suppose dey reason how to nack Alabi akpako. On a serious level I need money.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Because of friendly?

It is only useless teams like Nigeria that are king of friendlies. When the real tournament come on, see them crawling back to their cages..

Let the world cup start and see the real Egypt or Nigeria leaving the group stage with 0 or 1 point
na joke jare, Nigeria wey no fit comot for groupstage sef
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
alexistaiwo:

old line brah..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
afoltundeseun:
Lawrence Akinnubi.

See head like unripe pawpaw. Agbaya wey nor know him mate.

gay always on nairaland disgracing his generations
lowkey, you dey use him pic masturbate, It takes a gay to know a gay

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.