Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4926720 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seedorfy134(m): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
TalabiAudu:

I wan see if I fit help you and put an end to all your misfortunes..

Those things that happened to you also happened to me during my undergraduate days.
A good Samaritan helped me too and pointed me to the right direction. Na why I no commit suicide..

Mouth no fit talk wetin alabi take my eyes see. My own debt was worse than yours..

And as per sey u dey stay for my hood Sango. Shey na Temidire, Iloye or outside Ota you dey?

I also noticed you dey school for Ikorodu? Laspotech niyen ma fe je. Right?
whatsapp 08one679four78six7
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bigmex:
some you here ranting alexistaiwo this alexistaiwo that...its so unfortunate...like as if you all dont know there will be bad days...i mean very bad days...this is the reason why i have decided not to post games i play...i guess this forum should be for discussing only betting techniques, strategies and leagues suitable for each market and also to post successful winning tickets...alexistaiwo pls dont post any game for this goons again.
And who are you to decide for alexistaiwo how to live his life??
If you've decided to follow the path of not sharing your games...don't you think this dude also deserves the right to freedom of deciding to share his games or not.
Everyone cannot be like you...what would it cost a candle to light another though??

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
IamJix:

see the guy nose like police Barton.
na Lhimeet, e chop merrybet 300k, but we no see am for him body

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
seedorfy134:
whatsapp

You can erase now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nobsalis: 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
afoltundeseun:
lol. How many of his games has he won.

Of what importance is his game to this thread.

Wetin concern me....
I just dey observe

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cinacci124: 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
FunnyDude:
OSSG just paid us 5k this evening and I wish to fund the first 25 pple N200 each.
Drop your id
cinacci Bet9ja 4532919 ( thanks)
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
TalabiAudu:

I wan see if I fit help you and put an end to all your misfortunes..

Those things that happened to you also happened to me during my undergraduate days.
A good Samaritan helped me too and pointed me to the right direction. Na why I no commit suicide..

Mouth no fit talk wetin alabi take my eyes see. My own debt was worse than yours..

And as per sey u dey stay for my hood Sango. Shey na Temidire, Iloye or outside Ota you dey?

I also noticed you dey school for Ikorodu? Laspotech niyen ma fe je. Right?
That guy na scammer, police dey find am sef
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
jtjohn:
Menh Alexistaiwo is overrated Jor.....see as I just waste 3k for him bet.... anyway better luck next time.
Look at this one...he played his one 900 and you played yours 3k cheesy
Now he's lost 900 and you lost times 3 of it grin

Always Stake what you can afford to lose.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nobsalis: 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
afoltundeseun:
You will use that your 2 hands to bury your children. Amen

Akinnubi

Omo see curse""

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
Chefpiiko:

Pls send proof before I implicate myself..

Me, I just wan try help am since he dey stay for my hood
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seedorfy134(m): 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=seedorfy134 post=66104721]
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
@alexistaiwo....pls learn from the rubbish some are saying here....dont post games ever again here...betting is not for the faint hearted or for jokers. it s serious business. if its not why are betting exchanges established? is it not to make profit from ignorant bettors like some on this forum? that said you make your research play your game, win and share your success tips in playing. this guys have got brains...they should do their research too. they have got hands too....funny enough, you tell them to stake wisely and some fools are complaining you ruined their day. they should go and play themselves..fail..fail..win..win...fail..win..fail...punting not for kids...but for mature minds

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
mistercharles:
Na my las last o cheesy
How una see am??
This break don't drain my account
Modified

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kizyte(m): 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
DNB

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by buklarbest: 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bigmex:
@alexistaiwo....pls learn from the rubbish some are saying here....dont post games ever again here...betting is not for the faint hearted or for jokers. it s serious business. if its not why are betting exchanges established? is it not to make profit from ignorant bettors like some on this forum? that said you make your research play your game, win and share your success tips in playing. this guys have got brains...they should do their research too. they have got hands too....funny enough, you tell them to stake wisely and some fools are complaining you ruined their day. they should go and play themselves..fail..fail..win..win...fail..win..fail...punting not for kids...but for mature minds

Bro Pls can u be helping my ministry with some of ur games? I wanna start following ur games do I can be winning like u..... AYE NEEDS money oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Chefpiiko:
DO YOU HAVE EVIDENCE TO BACK THIS UP?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Templerun95(f): 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
Chefpiiko:
chai u don finish lhimeet cry cry cry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
mistercharles:
Modified
what does 3away mean
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
IamJix:

DO YOU HAVE EVIDENCE TO BACK THIS UP?
you are obviously new here
TalabiAudu:

Pls send proof before I implicate myself..

Me, I just wan try help am since he dey stay for my hood
no say I no warn you o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Twilights(m): 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Chefpiiko:
Nna! Na him room he use the money furnish na no be hin body. Hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
Holamscoh:

Imagine just look at the grammatical errors a graduate is typing. I'm optimistic u don't even have a school cert, Let alone Bsc. Mad people just full this Nijiriya.
shut that dirty hole in your face that you call a mouth. What have you achieved with your own bsc... apart from begging, because you are an expert in that sector.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kingDELE(m): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
FunnyDude:

Here we are again. EGO !! PRIDE! But remember pride comes before fall. Be mindful of what you post in terms of sucess, else luck will just abscond from you; any ticket you post will just be casting like godOfCasting.

This time last year I won 400k same thing happens

Nor be your power, na baba God make am

if PRIDE and EGO brings sm1 down, Ronaldo for don fall na.

Abi see Neymer. With him pride and ego he still dey climb high...

Wait a minute did u just say BABA GOD??

hahahaha u don dey confess small small

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
Chefpiiko:
you are obviously new hereno say I no warn you o

I remembered that incidence when he ran away with the airtime of the person he wanted to fund or so...

At least he owned up to it and he had a reason (tho stupid reason) for doing that.

I think he has paid the person back. Maybe not complete sha..

After that, the guy is clean. That's all I know
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by toomush(m): 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
All this countries their head are not correct...15 tickets cut today nah only 3 remain way I play before international break.

Make I cash out? I no get money to continue to dey play. And I tell my say I no go fund again

I wan start rollover 2odds

B951EWWREEARAE-528084621

B928EWWZRQQARS-5280846

Are the remaining games likely to enter

Advice needed.

P.s rookie punter
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seedorfy134(m): 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
Chefpiiko:
you are obviously new hereno say I no warn you o
i don't why some pplz dey behave like child nah.. bad belle
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
First games on 1xbet

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
fxdrizzle:
shut that dirty hole in your face that you call a mouth. What have you achieved with your own bsc... apart from begging, because you are an expert in that sector.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
locust:
First games on 1xbet
Are you ok?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
TalabiAudu:

I remembered that incidence when he ran away with the airtime of the person he wanted to fund or so...

At least he owned up to it and he had a reason (tho stupid reason) for doing that.

Fly wey no dey hear word, dey follow dead body enter grave, Goodluck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seedorfy134(m): 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
TalabiAudu:

you are right bro. We hv settle d matter. I don't knw what i theif 4rm dat guy dat is claiming am a scammer....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
locust:
First games on 1xbet

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
Chefpiiko:
Are you ok?
remain irrelevant, bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.