Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Hangout With Miss Nigeria International 2017, Queen Adejoke Balogun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hangout With Miss Nigeria International 2017, Queen Adejoke Balogun (1007 Views)

2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Emenike Divorced With Miss Nigeria 2013, Married To Miss 2014 - Reekado Banks / Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hangout With Miss Nigeria International 2017, Queen Adejoke Balogun by Cymball: 9:29am On Jan 01, 2018
Honestly, when I hear of beauty queens I never pay much attention to them because I feel most of them have nothing really to offer.

However, this mindset changed the moment I met Miss Adegoke Balogun, Miss Nigeria International 2017.

Without mincing words, she is highly intelligent (no wonder she came out with a second-class upper considering the course she read), overtly smart, daring, a goal-getter, an inspiration no doubt to everyone who comes her way or even hears about her from a distance. I am confident that anyone who takes time to go through the write-up of the interview we had with her when she visited the Campus Youth TV, will undoubtedly have his or her mind renewed positively.

Let me use this opportunity to say a big thank you to Miss. Adegoke for being a light in the darkest places and hearts as well. And to the readers know this;

"There is a candle in every soul. So carry your candle, run to the darkness, seek out the lonely, tired and torn. Hold out your candle, for all to see it, take your candle go light your world".

You can Also Download the Magazine to read more on her Interview

Watch Full Interview on our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8XnSaGqeF0

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l8XnSaGqeF0" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You can also download her full interview here
https://www.theowlcampus.com/Download/owl-campus-magazine-january-2018/

Re: Hangout With Miss Nigeria International 2017, Queen Adejoke Balogun by BLACKdagger: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Hangout With Miss Nigeria International 2017, Queen Adejoke Balogun by Grabbeast: 10:25am On Jan 01, 2018
God knows how many d1cks she has taken since she became a beauty queen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Shares A Toilet Selfie With Her Pants Down / Jim Iyke And Rossie Meurer Loved Up In New Wedding Photos / Femi Otedola Daughter - DJ Cuppy Disc Jockey Shares Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.