Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) (68847 Views)

The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII / N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) / Giant Sinkhole Swallows Up Chinese Driver's £560K Rolls-Royce Phantom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by miqos02(m): 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
na wa oh
Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by InvertedHammer: 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
There are many empty mansions that folks believe that are haunted because the dead owner belonged to a secret cult. The houses just rot away.

It could be the same with this car.

9 Likes

Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by Cooladex(m): 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
angry
Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by iammanuel(m): 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
See money o

1 Like

Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by FEGNO: 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
Except that is a kit car I expect there is a story behind this car. Maybe we will get to ear it and again maybe we will never.

1 Like

Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by cashmoney2580: 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
lofty900:
Maybe the owner is dead. I remember a classmate of mine in primary school whose father bought a brand new BMW few days before he was murdered. The car is still parked in the compound till today despite the fact the boys are all grown up and knows how to drive. I feel bad each time I see the car
Maybe they have gone to ask ezemuo what killed their father, and they don't want the same tin to kill them
Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by Dollabiz: 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
Really
Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by maxkoko(m): 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
Go and touch the car now then u will know the owners are around.
Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by gonkin(m): 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Yeah i saw this last week close to a market
Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by siroms: 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
don't be surprise if d car have issue that have defied all repair effort.

3 Likes

Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by seguno2: 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
thunderbabs:
Dtz d true meaning of "Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity"

Which translates into black men with little sense.
See the yeye street and dilapidated houses where the expensive car is parked. angry
Misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
So the owner told you he got his brand new from the dealership at 193m ? Have you ever heard of the word "fairly used"?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by shogotermies(m): 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
iWasNotHere:
VAnity upon Vanity all is Vanity Vanity
The owner must have died a miserable death

please sir... all this vanity upon vanity, should have ended last year now... please...
Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by onomeabuja: 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
joseph6071:
Nigerian voices out on instagram after He saw a $545,000 Rolls Royce Phantom Abadoned to rot in Lagos Nigeria calls it
vanity; #nothinglastforever, see the caption of the photo

source: http://dailyhappeningblog..co.ke/2018/01/nigerian-man-shares-photo-of-abandoned.html?m=1

UNA SURE SAY NO BE BENZ V-BOOT DEY CONVERT TO THIS ROYCE PHANTOM
ASK ZIMBABWE AUTO GUYSZ EXPERT
Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by Saaruman(m): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
That's the price of buying something that is above your means. I'm sure the owner couldn't maintain the car due to high cost of spare parts. Buying a luxurious car is not the problem, maintaining it is the PROBLEM.

1 Like

Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by salimran: 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
I remembered seeing many of this type of car in Alagbon, I'm talking about year 2000.
Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by Waffarianman(m): 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
D problems inside DT Rolls Royce B like Kilode?

1 Like

Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by Antoeni(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
Vanity,nothing last forever
Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by GeneralOjukwu: 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
Damn. ..Just imagine! Sad to see such a waste
Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by bejeria101(m): 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is a new year biko! This same story has been recycled times without number. O.p you be valuer,how did you know it cost that amount?
Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by thunderbabs: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
seguno2:

Which translates into black men with little sense.
See the yeye street and dilapidated houses where the expensive car is parked. angry
Misplaced priorities.

Buttresses vanity
Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by Alexpetra: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Maybe the engine is faulty and the cost of buy the engine is like buying New Rolls Royce.
Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by olawalehenry(m): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is beside Jakande market in Mushin....
Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by Phonefanatic: 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
People shouldn't say what they don't know. The story of this car is popular in the small town the owner placed a curse that who uses his car without his permission will die, 5 days later he died mysteriously inside the car then his first son took over ownership and also died mysteriously in that very spot that car is parked since then the car has been abandoned to rust away as no buyer is willing to purchase it half the price. I really don't know what inspired me to write this you can write your imaginary story too.

6 Likes

Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by Opoki(m): 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
I ones saw a gwargon abadoned just like this. Question is why buy something u can't use? Or Maybe the owner died and the family are too uneducated to know the worth of the parked vehicle...

Not really, many of these items has stories more spiritual than we see.

A 2 storey building, furnished is abandoned where I once stayed, the owner is dead, the mother is of the owner live in a small shop where she do petty trades, the building is located in a student environment, self contained of about 40 rooms with walkways and a large hall, 2 different developers has renovated the house and died mysteriously, everybody in the neighborhood fear that house sotey you dare not enter the compound to take anything including planted fruits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by kolaaderin: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
goldtooth:
I am going to carry it and fix it, then it will become mine. OP give me the exact address wink

I think i have seen the car. its somewhere around Ladipo in Mushin. The street is Adeolu street Opposite daleko market

1 Like

Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by Egein(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
If Oge Okoye see this one ehn! Na to wash am, use am snap picture for the gram.

1 Like

Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by morbeta(m): 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
That's should be Goddy Bendel's Rolls
Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by jaxxy(m): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nobody abandons a roll royce on the street. Looks like a replica
Re: N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) by toprealman: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
Oyibo started this yahoo thing. Later someone will pop out to say that the car is not genuine. I'm sure the owner bought it at as an authentic machine.
#Scam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Premium Wheels And Alloy Wheels / $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! / Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.