Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Kidnapped 3-Month-Old Baby Rescued In Umuahia; Help Locate Her Mother (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped 3-Month-Old Baby Rescued In Umuahia; Help Locate Her Mother (Photo) (16466 Views)

Kidnapped 3 ABU Final Year Law Students Rescued By Police / Man Who Kidnapped 3-Week-Old Baby Caught As Mum Raises Alarm - Pictures / British Charity Worker Killed In Nigeria After Being Kidnapped, 3 Others Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped 3-Month-Old Baby Rescued In Umuahia; Help Locate Her Mother (Photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
Too cute. smiley
Re: Kidnapped 3-Month-Old Baby Rescued In Umuahia; Help Locate Her Mother (Photo) by Horsebok(m): 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
Very pretty Baby...
May God protect her and disgrace every plans of the conniving crooks on her.
She will found in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped 3-Month-Old Baby Rescued In Umuahia; Help Locate Her Mother (Photo) by chuxjay(m): 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
amunkita:
Did they kill the kidnappers

Hang them by their balls/Clit nd see if they won't give you the contact of the babies mother...

see full details here http://chuxzville..com/2018/01/new-year-felicitations-from-chuxzville.html?m=1
Re: Kidnapped 3-Month-Old Baby Rescued In Umuahia; Help Locate Her Mother (Photo) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Then stop using condom on those oloshos grin grin
I'm still a Virgin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped 3-Month-Old Baby Rescued In Umuahia; Help Locate Her Mother (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
LionDeLeo:
yua pada fine well o grin
Re: Kidnapped 3-Month-Old Baby Rescued In Umuahia; Help Locate Her Mother (Photo) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2018

Re: Kidnapped 3-Month-Old Baby Rescued In Umuahia; Help Locate Her Mother (Photo) by somegirl1: 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
Doesn't look like a 3 month old. Babies start sitting unassisted from 4 months.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped 3-Month-Old Baby Rescued In Umuahia; Help Locate Her Mother (Photo) by eliadekx(m): 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
nifemi25:
Wow, what a beautiful baby girl.

Oga lala, kindly move this to th

e permanent site.

WHAT A SUPER SWEET LOOKING GIRL
Re: Kidnapped 3-Month-Old Baby Rescued In Umuahia; Help Locate Her Mother (Photo) by fridaraku: 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
philo04:
they ve to use pressing iron to interrogate dem .....dem go talk

Yesoooo, that will do the magic
Re: Kidnapped 3-Month-Old Baby Rescued In Umuahia; Help Locate Her Mother (Photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
Oyindidi:
This one weak me
that is ehhhh
Re: Kidnapped 3-Month-Old Baby Rescued In Umuahia; Help Locate Her Mother (Photo) by hedonistical: 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
I know not everyone has the luxury of a decent upbringing or even a private space to rest and philosophise deeply about life, so anyone who does these kinds of things might never be 'sane' enough to understand me. But then, come on, my fellow Nigerian money chasers need to understand that there are limits.

Money is not an end in itself. It is only a means to an end. A means to a very temporary end. There should be limits to what you should do for money. The paper chase is not a zero sum game. It is not do or die.

Agreed, I know how materialistic and money obsessed our society is. Parents, elders, neighbours, the church, girls, boys... Most people seem to accord undue accolades to anyone that appears to have money. Without money, it seems you're spat upon, disrespected and even ignored. Seemingly. But that is a mirage. At the end of the day it is all an illusion; a very temporary illusion.

Having to kidnap anyone, let alone a baby, because you want to get money (to show off) shows you have a limited understanding of life.

May God save these lost souls.
Re: Kidnapped 3-Month-Old Baby Rescued In Umuahia; Help Locate Her Mother (Photo) by bigtalla(m): 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
What kind of stupidity is this? You rescued a baby from traffickers, and put her picture online for the 'real' parent to come claim her. How can a 3-month old baby confirm to the police who her real parents are?... i think, not releasing her pictures would have been a better procedure.. i hope another baby trafficker won't come claim her again......
Re: Kidnapped 3-Month-Old Baby Rescued In Umuahia; Help Locate Her Mother (Photo) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 02, 2018
damn Igbos they have no shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Cocaine; Arrests Others For Drug Trafficking (Photos) / Mohammed Ahmad: Allow Citizens To Carry Guns, Bandits Not Ready To Surrender / Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.