Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device (3013 Views)

How To Create A Free Website In 30 Minutes Without A Code Using Google / First Thing First, Learn To Program! / Teach Yourself To Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by kenndnerd(m): 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
Coding (programming) is Easy a lot of people say well that's a lie programming is a daunting task but once you have gotten the hang of it yup it is easy what I've noticed is that a lot of aspiring Nigerian wannabe coders have a an issue that is they don't have a laptop PC and those that have it isn't easy to carry your laptop devices around that is why I have created this course to teach you the easiest and the quickest way for you to actualize your coding goals in 2018 and give you the stress free resources and tools to put you on that code track as a pro
but....... **before I continue in need to see if people want to learn this so, if you want to learn comment below **
happy new year guys

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by Pcarpd(m): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
FTC thing[color=#006600][/color] *Happy New year

Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by Durhleepee(f): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by reeblaze(m): 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
I wanna learn bruv
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by emooo(m): 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
I wish to learn too
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by Bambillo: 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
Your type is scarce! Kindly go ahead to educate us more. Thank you.
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by kenic(m): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ride on mate
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by Blazing8(m): 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
OK
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by Blazing8(m): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
grin grin
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
following
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by billpete89: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Rooted
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by quinnboy: 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
I'm in.....
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Language?
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by kenndnerd(m): 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
[img][/img]
kenndnerd:
Coding (programming) is Easy a lot of people say well that's a lie programming is a daunting task but once you have gotten the hang of it yup it is easy what I've noticed is that a lot of aspiring Nigerian wannabe coders have a an issue that is they don't have a laptop PC and those that have it isn't easy to carry your laptop devices around that is why I have created this course to teach you the easiest and the quickest way for you to actualize your coding goals in 2018 and give you the stress free resources and tools to put you on that code track as a pro
but....... **before I continue in need to see if people want to learn this so, if you want to learn comment below **
happy new year guys

**part 2**
alright guys welcome to this great course by God's grace and your determination you'll start coding in no time like i said I'm out to teach you guys and there is no stopping that so get prepared and get your focus up we've started
"Work hard. Through determination and self-focus and discipline, you can accomplish anything."
The requirements for this tutorials are;

1.Text editor ( what you'll be using to code ) : they are a whole lot of text editors out there but I recommend Anwriter get it herethank me later.

2. Internet connection: internet is very expensive and it never enough the way e dey use finish eh but like I said if you really wanna learn you'll not allow any thing to intimidate you so, moving on
you could go to a cybercafe or just subscribe to a "Night bundle" we'll check out your service provider it's cheaper and has a lot of bandwidth (MB)

3.hackers keyboard: Don't mind the name it isn't for hacking as the name implies nevertheless the keyboard basically emulates the keyboard on pc thats all Download here

In the next lectures i will show you how to set this tools up and get Coding goodluck programmers
thanks for coming guyz

1 Like

Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by kenndnerd(m): 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
YoungBlackRico:
Language?
I depends on you I'll be showing sources you could learn on your own
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by Blazing8(m): 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ghh

Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by directonpc(m): 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
Php
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by imonisweet(m): 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
We are waitng oo
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by youngstarlit(m): 6:40am On Jan 03, 2018
Waiting
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:37am On Jan 03, 2018
kenndnerd:

I depends on you I'll be showing sources you could learn on your own
All right bro.
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by Dawudski(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2018
Thank you bro!!! I am patiently waiting and following the tutorials. Godbless your hustle.
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2018
Following you bumper2bumper
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by ak22(m): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
Am with you
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by quinnboy: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
What next boss.....following you like village people.
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by Red2C(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
Following kiss
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by Livebygrace: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
Following in toto
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by Ikennablue(m): 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
Following
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by kenndnerd(m): 12:06am On Jan 04, 2018
kenndnerd:
[img][/img]
**part 2**
alright guys welcome to this great course by God's grace and your determination you'll start coding in no time like i said I'm out to teach you guys and there is no stopping that so get prepared and get your focus up we've started
"Work hard. Through determination and self-focus and discipline, you can accomplish anything."
The requirements for this tutorials are;

1.Text editor ( what you'll be using to code ) : they are a whole lot of text editors out there but I recommend Anwriter get it herethank me later.

2. Internet connection: internet is very expensive and it never enough the way e dey use finish eh but like I said if you really wanna learn you'll not allow any thing to intimidate you so, moving on
you could go to a cybercafe or just subscribe to a "Night bundle" we'll check out your service provider it's cheaper and has a lot of bandwidth (MB)

3.hackers keyboard: Don't mind the name it isn't for hacking as the name implies nevertheless the keyboard basically emulates the keyboard on pc thats all Download here

In the next lectures i will show you how to set this tools up and get Codin coming guyz
**Part 3**
Welcome again to those joining us let's continue
In the last tutorials i gave u guys some tools well, this tools are for practising what you have learnt so i hope you get them installed if you have done dat let me show you how to set them up

First the Anwriter ( Text editor) in case you don't know what a text editor is according to wikipedia "A text editor is a type of program used for editing plain text files"
i've included images below on how to set them up see you in the next tutorial where i'll be showing you the best sources and revealing the best language to learn as a beginner keep the comments going once again Goodluck! programmers
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by quinnboy: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
kenndnerd:

**Part 3**
Welcome again to those joining us let's continue
In the last tutorials i gave u guys some tools well, this tools are for practising what you have learnt so i hope you get them installed if you have done dat let me show you how to set them up

First the Anwriter ( Text editor) in case you don't know what a text editor is according to wikipedia "A text editor is a type of program used for editing plain text files"
i've included images below on how to set them up see you in the next tutorial where i'll be showing you the best sources and revealing the best language to learn as a beginner keep the comments going once again Goodluck! programmers

Can I use any other text editor?.... I have droidedit.
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by Towbaba500(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
FoLlowing
Re: Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device by kenndnerd(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
quinnboy:

Can I use any other text editor?.... I have droidedit.
Like i said it is for practise purpose text editor can be used

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can Help With Writing An Encryption Algorithm? How Soon Can One Learn How To / The Eight Levels Of Programmers / Help: Issues Running Ubuntu On Vmware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.