Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) (29706 Views)

"100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos / Zubby Michael Rains Money On E-Money On His 40th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
Actor Charles Okocha rains money on his mom in celebration of the new year

watch the hilarious video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wawcDUtxoCk&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/01/actor-charles-okocha-rains-money-on-his-mom-in-celebration-of-new-year-video/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by seunlayi(m): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
That is nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
The clown again much love

25 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by Homeboiy: 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
good
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by nextstep(m): 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
Were grin

10 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by Judolisco(m): 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
Amoshine

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by passyhansome(m): 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
Buhari
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by brunofarad(m): 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
Good

Mothers are blessings

Iya ni wura ( mother is Gold )
Yoruba wisdom

4 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by Harmored(m): 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
sad how is this on front page

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by Dolemite(f): 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
I died laughing.

12 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by NORSIYK(m): 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by ableguy(m): 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
That's nice of him.

TEACHER: If a person from Nigeria is a Nigerian, then what's a person from Holland called?.. AKPOrs: Hollandia

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by Edunwa302(m): 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
No wonder like mum like son

4 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by ladyF(f): 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
*sigh... This small MB that I'm managing, I just wasted it angry

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by Jh0wsef(m): 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by deafeyez: 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
Huh that is lovely.
Come collect on Bottle of Hero.
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by sloye5(m): 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Actor Charles Okocha rains money on his mom in celebration of the new year

watch the hilarious video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wawcDUtxoCk&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/01/actor-charles-okocha-rains-money-on-his-mom-in-celebration-of-new-year-video/

funny dude i know say him go collect the money back from mumc..lol

4 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by Rayd502(m): 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Judolisco:
Amoshine

Amoshine when amoshine... grin

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by coluka: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Buhari why? Buhari why? Buhari why?
Meanwhile as per my new year resolution, this will be my last post on nairaland forever so it gives me pleasure to do this. Fvck nairaland, fvck all the stupid mods who banned me, fvck BMC, fvck Buhari, fvck afonja vultures, fvck all stupid cone heads with their tiger claws autographed faces, fvck all ewedu guzzling and Amala munching descendants of the fallen demon called oduduwa, fvck all members of the most disgusting race on the face of the earth, the revolting, skull mining, scum
Of the earth idiots from southwest Nigeria, fvck all the imbecilic, corpse scavenging and despicable sons of Yoruba land, the most useless and disgraceful beings in God's universe. F.UCK YOU LOSERS!!! And goodbye forever!!!!. OH YEAH!!!! That felt good. Ok bye, I'm off to better things in life

11 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by Otapipia: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Harmored:
sad how is this on front page
You are poor bro

3 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by TEYA: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
I love this. But why do people not appreciate their fathers. Silly arše niggers always have one reason or the other to ignore their fathers, yet they have not been able to prove they are capable of being better dads. They go round town impregnating any hoe that says yes, yet they think their fathers are bad men. Your children will do same to you punk arśe! Anyway, well done CHARLIE!

9 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Igwe Tupac

4 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by naijapips02: 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
coluka:
Buhari why? Buhari why? Buhari why?
Meanwhile as per my new year resolution, this will be my last post on nairaland forever so it gives me pleasure to do this. Fvck nairaland, fvck all the stupid mods who banned me, fvck BMC, fvck Buhari, fvck afonja vultures, fvck all stupid cone heads with their tiger claws autographed faces, fvck all ewedu guzzling and Amala munching descendants of the fallen demon called oduduwa, fvck all members of the most disgusting race on the face of the earth, the revolting, skull mining, scum
Of the earth idiots from southwest Nigeria, fvck all the imbecilic, corpse scavenging and despicable sons of Yoruba land, the most useless and disgraceful beings in God's universe. F.UCK YOU LOSERS!!! And goodbye forever!!!!. OH YEAH!!!! That felt good. Ok bye, I'm off to better things in life

Dude you are coming back.
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
This guy is a total Idioot grin grin grin. Kai.... What a Werey. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by madjune(m): 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
I'm really sure this guy shares a special bond with his mother.
It takes such bonding for the Mom to understand and know her son.

I love your craft, Charles Okocha.
May you bring more joy to yourself and your family, especially your Mom.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by mccoy47(m): 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
And he had to video it! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by coluka: 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
naijapips02:

Dude you are coming back.
Never again!!! I'm gone for good. God has lifted me and given me more important responsibilities to handle in life. So I don't have time for this shiit called nairaland anymore

3 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by hgujagas: 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
Tired of Your Website Embarrassing Your Business? Get the Best WEB DESIGN EXPERIENCE

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by bayocanny: 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
Dolemite:
I died laughing.
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by Heywhizzy(m): 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
shining... 2018 goals

Praying for massive cashout

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by Goovo(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hahahahahahahaha

My Belle o, laugh wan kill me. This video just made my day

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos / Basketmouth Dresses Up As An Elderly Woman In New Photo / BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.