Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,454 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number (29763 Views)

Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her / Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Aprokovibe: 2:25am On Dec 31, 2018
Cossy Orjiakor has taken to instagram to openly educate men that fill her DM with love messages saying they can be her baby daddy. Cossy says being a baby daddy is way more than screwing and wants them to be responsible as 2019 begins, so she rolled out her account details, to be able to pick a serious one. Guess, it will be by highest 'bidder'. Over to you guys, surprise her!

''My Dm is littered with application for the post of baby daddy. Well being a baby daddy is not just about fking. It must come with shopping. So to filter men from boys. Send designers shopping money to my account in bio.... Uba Savings 2012202005'', she wrote.

https://aprokovibe.com/cossy-orjiakor-wants-her-intending-baby-daddies-to-be-responsible-sends-them-account-details/

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 31, 2018
Savings account?
Make I no talk

No one deliberately buys expired goods
It's against the law
Besides person fit die prematurely

Anty cossy Don old sha
Eeyaa
Even filters fail to mask her wizened look.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by RevenGeMission: 2:42am On Dec 31, 2018
style style begging

grin grin grin grin grin

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by IamD18: 2:43am On Dec 31, 2018
Hoes just don't disappoint.

What a shameful way to indirectly beg for money,

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:53am On Dec 31, 2018
Na dis one she wan take start her New year?!

Executive beggar......

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:07am On Dec 31, 2018
Now why all them yahoo yahoo boys didn't think of such a beautiful scam to defraud unsuspecting magas?!

Oloshos will be oloshos. All paying magas would probably get a few rewarded rounds with her too.

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 31, 2018
Chai

Look at what poverty has reduced Cossy to

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by jabor4Naija(m): 6:01am On Dec 31, 2018
If i call her OLOSHO ppl will say i'm heartless

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Maxcollins042(m): 6:13am On Dec 31, 2018
What has this world turned into?

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by lilmax(m): 6:14am On Dec 31, 2018
its too late grin

if only we had a time machine she would have corrected this

old layer, women don't learn

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Rotimi47: 6:38am On Dec 31, 2018
Later she will be crying for an husband. Smh

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by meobizy(f): 7:00am On Dec 31, 2018
My preek stands at the very thought of accommodating it in her blessed place.
Well, I do not have money but jars of Vaseline — I possess a lot.

6 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by CuddleBear(f): 7:19am On Dec 31, 2018
Eeya

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Izabel(f): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2018
wow she actually wrote out her account nunber

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by CuddleBear(f): 7:58am On Dec 31, 2018
Hard times.

9 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by frankmoney(m): 8:29am On Dec 31, 2018
Broke ass

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2018
The summary of her post is simple.

Nyash for sale

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by musa234(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2018
Some idiots will still send.

10 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Bossontop(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
One word......"Farm Tool"!!!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by IMASTEX: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2018
The hustle is real. . .Indirect final devaluation

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Orpe7(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2018
How low you have fallen on the pecking order. Your breast no get value again. U sef filter urself from granny and ladies

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Penywise(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2018
Cossy never pass this level?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by ednut1(m): 8:31am On Dec 31, 2018
Acted one film that year wey dem pay am 50k. Moved to lekki 3 months later hahahaah. Till date we never knew her big god. Seems he don die as madam don dey beg

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Houseofglam7(f): 8:31am On Dec 31, 2018
Oh jeez
Please
undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by planetx13: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2018
Lesson for all......
All that glitters is not gold.......
After all the social media hype, the fact remains that these pigs are dead broke........

Ciao

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2018
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR PROSPEROUS NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Tokziby: 8:32am On Dec 31, 2018
This one na advanced internet Begger...

Declining Olosho with no form of investment to cater for her taste...

She's like an old and dying product looking for re-branding, after serving all the Big Boys... now looking for small yahoo boys to fall prey...smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by abbeyty(m): 8:32am On Dec 31, 2018
Looking for baby daddy after the wall has fallen?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 31, 2018
Aprokovibe:
Cossy Orjiakor has taken to instagram to openly educate men that fill her DM with love messages saying they can be her baby daddy. Cossy says being a baby daddy is way more than screwing and wants them to be responsible as 2019 begins, so she rolled out her account details, to be able to pick a serious one. Guess, it will be by highest 'bidder'. Over to you guys, surprise her!

''My Dm is littered with application for the post of baby daddy. Well being a baby daddy is not just about fking. It must come with shopping. So to filter men from boys. Send designers shopping money to my account in bio.... Uba Savings 2012202005'', she wrote.

https://aprokovibe.com/cossy-orjiakor-wants-her-intending-baby-daddies-to-be-responsible-sends-them-account-details/

Ugly pro with beggingonline. People dey upgrade ashavi o

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Shayolevels: 8:32am On Dec 31, 2018
After sharing her puxxy upandan finish..... Na now her brain de enter natural factory resetting mode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Rocks Blue Hair [SEE PHOTO] / 40 And 6: Bovi And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthdays / Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.