Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (194187 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
pinbar:
i have asked for 2 exercises, its going to be an interactive one, so i want to see your charts without all the fireworks indicators pls smiley

Exercise 1 and 2.
Yellow marks: Swing points
Orange trendline: Movements

Hope i got them right.

//To stop learning, is to stop growing.
We can always relearn what we've already learnt/know.

I'm always open to learning.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by myola777(m): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
If you no get money hide your face
$10,000 and above acct management
These are different accounts

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
Tunderr:
Charts, to motivate others. If you are not sure how to get it , open your indicator folder and click fractal indicator. It will indicate the swings on your charts. Good luck.

Did i get it right with the fractals? wink wink

Had to go dig out my old pen drive (where i saved all these bl**dy indicator) to complete your exercise after i completed Pinbar's.

**An aside. Mehn, i used to be a slave to these indicators. I doubt there is any indicator on the internet that i dont have on my pen drive including the ones I bought. I remember i was on the verge of buying one indicator like that for $1200++. What happened was, the vendor for that indicator suspended sales for it in order to carry out update. But me, i no hear word. Originally the indicator sold for $150++ but they increased it to over $1000 to stop people from buying it at that moment. I was hustling offline to get money to pay/buy this indicator because i thought it was a hit. When I was almost gonna pay for it, they completed the update, reduced the price and i bought it. It turned out to be another bullcrap indicator. The name of the indicator is Nitro+. Even at that, i bought a few more and got many more free from the internet. One offered me 35% refund. Another I took to paypal's court but paypal ruled in the vendor's favor. I'd spend my weekend searching for this forex holy grail that never existed. Honestly, aside few indicators like "moving average", other indicators are a complete nonsense. Especially those that tells you buy when it turns blue, sell when it turns red. They do nothing but slow your progress in forex. Dont trade them but you may learn with them. Naked chart trading with your eyes to spot trends, swings, movement, support/resistance, mental balance, discipline is 100% the forex holy grail. I learnt this after I have lost so much in this business. I have picked up and the journey has been good, I wouldnt lie about this now.

@Tunderr, the message (an aside) isnt for you. Just that i remembered my journey with forex while playing with this fractal indicator and thought to share it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
EU/GN daily..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by tomdon(m): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
bukiii:
what is the minimum amount I can start with ? Can I DM too

No minimum
Just try 10k.
The lot you're able to trade is commensurate with the amount you put in and hence your profit

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
priceaction:

Lol, if pipsbasketings shows up again and continue his old posting, they will crawl out again and attack. Since that last drama, did you see any of them posting? I doubt.Someone was asking me to give him my full strategy on my 12hr offline chart that was giving me good pips then, I was skeptical because he was suspected to be more of marketer than trader. Since then he has been attacking me openly with lots of nonsense but many people won't know what really happened. That's the case also of pipbasketings. He left , came back with new moniker and left again.
Personally, I believe there are good traders here and many are not small boy that can take unprovocative insults like that. Many even have huge account, and just see it as fun to interact as an African.
So they are likely active where they will interact without being insulted. That's just a simple truth unless we are deceiving our selves. But if you fall into that category, please just let it pass and just do your thing here without looking face.

This is also the reason why you will barely see successful traders online rather teaching others.

At one point in your trading career, you will discover that the only way to get a peace and rest of mind is by keeping your trading to your self.

If you doubt me.... There are many people who are as good as pipbasket here... But you don't see them chatting except it's important.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
goodboy744:
Is it just me or did eur jpy refuse to move this week
Hey guys am a forex trader there is an on going traning at 200$ if your interested feel free to hit me up whatsapp only i reapet only
+2348103650702
Oh we also have our paid signal group @120$ on 1st month 500 $ for subsequent months
Aidos

First of all learn money management.

If a high impact news comes up you will likely loose 50% of your account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
PIPnator:

Had to go dig out my old pen drive (where i saved all these bl**dy indicator) to complete your exercise after i completed Pinbar's.

**An aside. Mehn, i used to be a slave to these indicators. I doubt there is any indicator on the internet that i dont have on my pen drive including the ones I bought. I remember i was on the verge of buying one indicator like that for $1200++. What happened was, the vendor for that indicator suspended sales for it in order to carry out update. But me, i no hear word. Originally the indicator sold for $150++ but they increased it to over $1000 to stop people from buying it at that moment. I was hustling offline to get money to pay/buy this indicator because i thought it was a hit. When I was almost gonna pay for it, they completed the update, reduced the price and i bought it. It turned out to be another bullcrap indicator. The name of the indicator is Nitro+. Even at that, i bought a few more and got many more free from the internet. One offered me 35% refund. Another I took to paypal's court but paypal ruled in the vendor's favor. I'd spend my weekend searching for this forex holy grail that never existed. Honestly, aside few indicators like "moving average", other indicators are a complete nonsense. Especially those that tells you buy when it turns blue, sell when it turns red. They do nothing but slow your progress in forex. Dont trade them but you may learn with them. Naked chart trading with your eyes to spot trends, swings, movement, support/resistance, mental balance, discipline is 100% the forex holy grail. I learnt this after I have lost so much in this business. I have picked up and the journey has been good, I wouldnt lie about this now.

@Tunderr, the message (an aside) isnt for you. Just that i remembered my journey with forex while playing with this fractal indicator and thought to share it.

I am not referring to you per se but i am referring to you.

Its people like you that will see a physical disabled person and walk away.

While spending hundreds of dollars on hoax
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
PIPnator:

While spending hundreds of dollars on hoax.

Please no offense ooooo.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
wickyyolo:

While you were losing your Equity. SOME of us were still scalping Good.

Let me leave you to your sorrow.

You make me laugh. You are as fake as they come. grin grin
You don forget as dey open your yansh here.. fake guy with demo account , they lie say na live account.. posting past charts only.

Put fake account for 70-80k $$ , fooling yourself.. until dey open your yansh here say na contest account , say na even 100K $$ but you don blow the account grin grin grin

Run along now shocked

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

While spending hundreds of dollars on hoax

What does that mean, to him BUT not to him shocked grin
How do you know something is hoax when you are new and trying to test the water.

sweetveek:
can u recommend a system for me.... pls

I don't know what level or skills you have now. What do you like, do you have a lot of time on your hand, if you have a regular 9-5 job, then you have to find something suitable. So finding a system depend on a whole lot things.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
PIPnator:

You got the fractals spot on.

It's not only you, I bought just 1 indicator (a system to put it, forgot the name now). But I have joined few paid sites to learn. Most are blind leading blind, just prolonging my fx journey and wasting my time

So I don't blame you a bit, a lot of us are in the same boat.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by wickyyolo: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
Tunderr:

You make me laugh. You are as fake as they come. grin grin
You don forget as dey open your yansh here.. fake guy with demo account , they lie say na live account.. posting past charts only.

Put fake account for 70-80k $$ , fooling yourself.. until dey open your yansh here say na contest account , say na even 100K $$ but you don blow the account grin grin grin

Run along now shocked

There are only 2 profitable traders the rest are still broke ass.

Any ways mystery loves company, let me leave and other haters to wallow in your Mystery.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
Tunderr:
Charts, to motivate others. If you are not sure how to get it , open your indicator folder and click fractal indicator. It will indicate the swings on your charts. Good luck.

Nice... quite straight forward to figure out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
PIPnator:

This is another way of spotting the swing points, though you are right with the fractals , i would prefer we train our eyes to spot this things without indicators smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
wickyyolo:

There are only 2 profitable traders the rest are still broke ass.

Any ways mystery loves company, let me leave and other haters to wallow in your Mystery.

Nothing I can do if you believe your own lies grin grin grin grin shocked cool cool tongue tongue
Whatever helps you sleep at night grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
pinbar:

This is another way of spotting the swing points, though you are right with the fractals , i would prefer we train our eyes to spot this things without indicators smiley
Even better that way.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
The two exercises i asked of is the foundation of the strategy, so for those following , dont just read , practice it , train your eyes to read charts without indicators, you will be amazed by the power of your eyes when you train them. We move on... next write up coming up

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

While spending hundreds of dollars on hoax.

Please no offense ooooo.

I wish i understood what you meant but i dont!
I wish also you know me personally to know/understand my personality outside Nairaland.
A tip about my personality, that issue/problem you'd find difficult telling anyone, you'd be easy telling it to me. Im that easy, down to earth guy around but can be a complete asshole when i feel insultued.

Like i wrote, i dont understand your comment but id prefer we keep everything restricted to forex rather than about our personality. Thats what we are on about here.

No offence taken, no offence given.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
I wonder why many so called traders claimed making huge sums here always posting from phone or tabs ( mt4/5 android app).Not just one chart showing laptop or webtrader. As someone who makes huge sum of money, laptop no go too expensive to buy now. Even for used one, u go see 30k own. we know difference trades from laptop and phones. While phones don't show demo/live on screenshots, webtrader and mt4 for windows /apples show such.
As a swing trader, there is no way you won't have access to your screen with laptop even if you work most days in office. Or na everbody making money comfortable with tiny phones?
No attacks....just being curious...

Thank God the thread don dey alive both negative and positive ways....
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
pinbar:

The exercise with fractal was for Tunderr not you. Check carefully, i did yours. Exercise 1 and 2. To be honest bro, the reason i did the exercise was to encourage learning here. Im past that stage with my journey. I like to encourage healthy learning here without all the back and forth bickering i see here..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
PIPnator:

The exercise with fractal was for Tunderr not you. Check carefully, i did yours. Exercise 1 and 2. To be honest bro, the reason i did the exercise was to encourage learning here. Im past that stage with my journey. I like to encourage healthy learning here without all the back and forth bickering i see here..
You are right. Just to help others and keep the thread alive.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by wickyyolo: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
Tunderr:
Nothing I can do if you believe your own lies grin grin grin grin shocked cool cool tongue tongue
Whatever helps you sleep at night grin grin grin

grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
To draw your trendline, hinge the left end at any reasonable point, be it at a swing point or in space, as the movement of price continues and a swing point is established, move the right end of your trendline through that point and observe price. If price breaks that trendline, wait till a new bar is opened and its not touching the line. From the chart i posted, the arrow were the entries and the cross sign were the points the trend line were moved from. The down arrow would be ignored because we were in an uptrend, though not in all cases , we play counter trend sometimes but for the sake of this lesson, stick to the major trend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
i mentioned this trade call on my channel, it was strictly based on this strategy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
PIPnator:

My apologies, i saw it.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
Open a demo account and practice it for some time, when you get a hang of it , then you can move over to a live account. Dont see it as a waste of time, remember what i said about being in a hurry to making money? RED FLAG!

Ask questions where necessary

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 08, 2018
Tunderr:

How do you know something is hoax when you are new and trying to test the water.

My sister, yes am new i agree. I just joined forex, 2 minutes ago.

Please let me be, I carry God name beg you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 08, 2018
PIPnator:

I wish i understood what you meant but i dont!
I wish also you know me personally to know/understand my personality outside Nairaland.
A tip about my personality, that issue/problem you'd find difficult telling anyone, you'd be easy telling it to me. Im that easy, down to earth guy around but can be a complete asshole when i feel insultued.

Like i wrote, i dont understand your comment but id prefer we keep everything restricted to forex rather than about our personality. Thats what we are on about here.

No offence taken, no offence given.

No offense taken.

Let me explain so that there will not any misinterpretation between both of us.

In the previous post i was just using what you said to explain that there some people who would prefer that goose chase than to make am impact in there environment.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Edd1e(m): 8:22am On Apr 08, 2018
pinbar:
INTRO

Since what you know in forex is not making money for you, try to follow this lessons with an open mind. Avoid the thought of " i know this already" , " this is too simple, it wont work" , what destroys peoples account more often is not the system but the state of mind of the person behind the system. you have to calm down. You cannot afford to be in a hurry to make money,that is the number one red flag. so here are some things to note

1. Do not trade with money you cannot afford to loose
2. Patience and Discipline are key , without it, YOU WILL LOOSE

from time to time i will be dropping hint where necessary and you can also follow my telegram channel as well, so much is happening there as per signals and other stuffs( all absolutely free).

So i will be posting charts and numbering them so if you need to call my attention to something on any of the chart, pls do.

I know that this thread is for dropping alerts, pls permit me cos eventually, all we are doing will eventually lead those that will follow this to be dropping alerts as well.

Finally, open your mind and receive !

Nice tutorial, keep it up bro...
Happy pipping..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by sweetveek(m): 10:10am On Apr 08, 2018
Tunderr:

I don't know what level or skills you have now. What do you like, do you have a lot of time on your hand, if you have a regular 9-5 job, then you have to find something suitable. So finding a system depend on a whole lot things.

am always free........ i have no skills atall....

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.