Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (194265 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 27, 2018
New position.
Entered the sell trade few minutes ago.
Lets see how it plays out.

EURCHF

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Shevychen2: 9:51am On Apr 27, 2018
Shevychen2:

Agree with you on the JPY pairs.. On a few of them since Monday.. BOJ Friday is what will determine the immediate direction. I expect it will be at least a 1%+ change in our direction but you never know.. Got a stop on this week's low.

I saw the JPY strength building at midnight and got out with small profit and into the new direction. The GBP news has also helped.

This is why "blindly" following a public trade call isn't advisable..Only use it as a mirror and still have your own plans. You can't follow the trader's exact moves because he may not be able to keep you updated (unless you are paying him but even that isn't guaranteed).It's why I rarely post calls. Which one I wan post, which one I wan leave lmao..Posting the call is one thing, trade management is another..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 27, 2018
Shevychen2:

I saw the JPY strength building at midnight and got out with small profit and into the new direction. The GBP news has also helped.

This is why "blindly" following a public trade call isn't advisable..Only use it as a mirror and still have your own plans. You can't follow the trader's exact moves because he may not be able to keep you updated (unless you are paying him but even that isn't guaranteed).It's why I rarely post calls. Which one I wan post, which one I wan leave lmao..Posting the call is one thing, trade management is another..

Very correct brother.
Price movement can invalidate ones trade call/analysis.
But also, you can post educational materials so rookies like myself and others here can get better. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2018
Possible trade on CADJPY for Monday/Tuesday next week.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Shevychen2: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
PIPnator:

Very correct brother.
Price movement can invalidate ones trade call/analysis.
But also, you can post educational materials so rookies like myself and others here can get better. smiley

Lol.. If all of us were at your stage when we were rookies, eye and head for no dey us as e dey us that time cheesy

As for educational materials, I don't teach anything these days apart from money management especially to people with a working strategy. There is nothing new to learn. It may sound contrarian and against all the talk of "we don't stop learning" but that's my mantra.

There are millions of sayings and theories in this market so anyone that wants to keep learning new things, will learn all their life and probably run mad lmao. The ultimate aim is to make money. Find your edge, stick to it and manage your money extra judiciously.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
Shevychen2:

Lol.. If all of us were at your stage when we were rookies, eye and head for no dey us as e dey us that time cheesy

As for educational materials, I don't teach anything these days apart from money management especially to people with a working strategy. There is nothing new to learn. It may sound contrarian and against all the talk of "we don't stop learning" but that's my mantra.

There are millions of sayings and theories in this market so anyone that wants to keep learning new things, will learn all their life and probably run mad lmao. The ultimate aim is to make money. Find your edge, stick to it and manage your money extra judiciously.

@ bolded
No more no less.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
Shevychen2:

Wouldnt be bad if you post about money management here..
Post about already taken trade or yet to be taken trade, explain the reason you considerd the trade.
One may not necessarily take the trade but learn from it.
You know as country be (hardship/Buhari..etc), it might be expensive for some us to go the extra mile of paying a mentor but posts will be of immense help. In the past, i knew about FX trading but completely didnt know how to start until I found this thread.
Lets all collectively post here, we might be helping with reducing the unemployment situation. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
Some trades/charts to consider for next week.
You will notice some of the charts has multiple arrows.
They represent what price might do.
No one knows for sure what price might do, so we only speculate.
We speculate, follow price behind (confirmation) where ever its goes but never in front of it.

Wishing us all a happy weekend.

***Mehn that GBPCAD gave me 240pips after it took me out on BE yesterday.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Mftivi: 9:27am On Apr 28, 2018
my view

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by comptable: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
pinbar:
To draw your trendline, hinge the left end at any reasonable point, be it at a swing point or in space, as the movement of price continues and a swing point is established, move the right end of your trendline through that point and observe price. If price breaks that trendline, wait till a new bar is opened and its not touching the line. From the chart i posted, the arrow were the entries and the cross sign were the points the trend line were moved from. The down arrow would be ignored because we were in an uptrend, though not in all cases , we play counter trend sometimes but for the sake of this lesson, stick to the major trend
Please help clarify this. If the tail/wick of candle that forms after the break out candle touches the trend line but not the body, is the setup OK?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by obatine: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hi Guys,it's been a while I posted on this thread and would love to appreciate all of you keeping the thread alive...At the moment I trade purely harmonic patterns combined with candle analysis and just one indicator at the bottom(RSI to confirm price and momentum discrepancies)...

I swing trade by the way and that gives me ample time to do other things as well... And my style of harmonic patterns trading,is that I really don't care about the ratios or extensions as the case maybe.It really reduces the stress and all I look out for is just A 'M' or 'W' patterns,combined with support and resistance point,divergence and a doji,pinbar and an engulfing bar as confirmations to place a pending order.

In a nutshell,learn to recognize M and W patterns on your chart and look for price reaction at resistance and support levels.SEE Images below and you see such set-ups week in and out and please learn to wait for the right set-ups(A++) before you pull the trigger and adhere to sound money management(very critical in this game).

And of course all charts posted are actually with the benefit of an hindsight,but try and master it and it'll become second nature(you can spot them easily on your chart) and to add more try and install an mt5 chart as well.

PRACTICE, PRACTICE AND PRACTICE

More Pips to the house this new week!

Shalom!!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
Forecasts

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
comptable:

Please help clarify this. If the tail/wick of candle that forms after the break out candle touches the trend line but not the body, is the setup OK?

Yes it is.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
obatine:
Hi Guys,it's been a while I posted on this thread and would love to appreciate all of you keeping the thread alive...At the moment I trade purely harmonic patterns combined with candle analysis and just one indicator at the bottom(RSI to confirm price and momentum discrepancies)...

I swing trade by the way and that gives me ample time to do other things as well... And my style of harmonic patterns trading,is that I really don't care about the ratios or extensions as the case maybe.It really reduces the stress and all I look out for is just A 'M' or 'W' patterns,combined with support and resistance point,divergence and a doji,pinbar and an engulfing bar as confirmations to place a pending order.

In a nutshell,learn to recognize M and W patterns on your chart and look for price reaction at resistance and support levels.SEE Images below and you see such set-ups week in and out and please learn to wait for the right set-ups(A++) before you pull the trigger and adhere to sound money management(very critical in this game).

And of course all charts posted are actually with the benefit of an hindsight,but try and master it and it'll become second nature(you can spot them easily on your chart) and to add more try and install an mt5 chart as well.

PRACTICE, PRACTICE AND PRACTICE

More Pips to the house this new week!

Shalom!!

Thank you sir for this . please keep it coming... I will personally learn from this

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Yayy!!! Monday!!!
Who else is feeling pumped?

I see everyone..
Wishing us all a pipful week ahead.

Lets get cracking guys, pips must rain!!

#Monday

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Emmanuel1903: 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
Guys I have been learning​ forex trading for more than a year, I love trading price action(patterns, support and resistance, trendlines, channels and sometimes candlesticks).
The problem I am having is how to know when to enter or leaves trade(a checklist for entering a trade and another for managing a trade)

Please help me out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 30, 2018
GBPCAD (4hrs) and GBPUSD (Daily)..
They both look like they still have business to the south.
North or South, we will follow it where ever it goes.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by docus: 6:21am On Apr 30, 2018
PIPnator:
GBPCAD (4hrs) and GBPUSD (Daily)..
They both look like they still have business to the south.
North or South, we will follow it where ever it goes.

Bro I like the way u analyse chat, with this u can conquer any market. Nice work.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 30, 2018
docus:

Bro I like the way u analyse chat, with this u can conquer any market. Nice work.

Thanks bro, I appreciate.
I see you have been around from the earlier seasons.
Please post more here, lets all learn from you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by frank417: 8:39am On Apr 30, 2018
any Abuja trader here?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by sammi21(m): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2018
Good day house...Pls is there anyway u guys can create a whatsapp group so we can be more interactive there or anyone who knows any interactive whatsapp group should pls help share the link here.....una well done
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 30, 2018
sammi21:
Good day house...Pls is there anyway u guys can create a whatsapp group so we can be more interactive there or anyone who knows any interactive whatsapp group should pls help share the link here.....una well done

I hope someone provides what you are looking for.
While at that, please post often here.
We are trying to bring back all those who left this thread, make it conducive and interactive again for everything related to FX trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
Bought USDCAD this morning because price was respecting the trendline. Currently doing 24pips.

Possible trade on EURJPY.
EURJPY 1hr.
Im hoping price wouldnt break the trendline for a buy but if it breakout, maybe its a chance for a sell.
Lets see how price reacts at the trendline.
Remember, its patience>confirmation>buy/sell with proper risk management.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
Out of USDCAD buy before the break out with few pips.
Looking forward to selling it.
Here is what I feel about it now.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
PIPnator:
Out of USDCAD buy before the break out with few pips.
Looking forward to selling it.
Here is what I feel about it now.

Trend change is around the corner, when is a question i cant answer. Selling USDCAD for 25pips sl
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
pinbar:

Trend change is around the corner, when is a question i cant answer. Selling USDCAD for 25pips sl

Seems my forecasts earlier is ready to play
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
pinbar:

Right bro.
We wait for it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by corpROYAL(m): 6:20am On May 01, 2018
sammi21:

I dey here, which location are you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 6:46am On May 01, 2018
new positions

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 7:01am On May 01, 2018
more...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 9:18am On May 01, 2018
pinbar:
new positions

We are making progress...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Truth234(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2018
U.K. Manufacturing PMI Slows to 17-month Low in April

U.K manufacturing activity slowed in April amid growing uncertainty across the economy ahead of Brexit.

The manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index survey showed manufacturing activity grew at a slower pace than projected in the month, the PMI stood at 53.9, a 17-month low, IHS Markit report showed. See GBPJPY bearish wedge chart in the link

http://investorsking.com/u-k-manufacturing-pmi-slows-17-month-low-april/

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.