Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

"Nuclear Button Is On My Desk", Said North Korean President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Nuclear Button Is On My Desk", Said North Korean President (780 Views)

'idiots:' South Korean President Recorded Insulting US Lawmakers / Donald Trump Unhappy After North Korean President, Kim Jong-un, Called Him Old / Trump Beg North Korean President for Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nuclear Button Is On My Desk", Said North Korean President by ogwoliun: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
North Korea's leader Kim Jong-un has said a nuclear launch button is "always on my table" and warned the US it will never be able to start a war.
In a televised new year speech, he said the entire US was within range of North Korean nuclear weapons, adding: "This is reality, not a threat."
But he also offered a potential olive branch to South Korea, suggesting he was "open to dialogue". North Korea may also send a team to the Winter Olympics in Seoul, he said.
US President Donald Trump said, "We'll see, we'll see" When asked by reporters to respond to Mr Kim's latest threats.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-42531574

Re: "Nuclear Button Is On My Desk", Said North Korean President by HtwoOw: 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
The last time another Idiot told the world Boko haram was in his cabinet, He shot himself in the foot

Let's see how this plays out
Re: "Nuclear Button Is On My Desk", Said North Korean President by Clonus: 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
Your downfall is doing press up
Re: "Nuclear Button Is On My Desk", Said North Korean President by oloriooko(m): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Why is this dude so troubled by US?
He's living his life thinking only aboit US i wonder if he thinks of anything else but US
Re: "Nuclear Button Is On My Desk", Said North Korean President by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
Apart from Vladimir putin, the only leader who's not afraid of trump is Kim Jong un. It's beginning to look like trump is afraid of him.
The most dangerous enemy is the man who is not afraid of death and doesn't care about his loved ones. - - Don corleone

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nuclear Button Is On My Desk", Said North Korean President by panafrican(m): 12:28am On Jan 02, 2018
lofty900:
The most dangerous enemy is the man who is not afraid of death and doesn't care about his loved ones. - - Don corleone
Well said.
Let 's all understand any harm to the U.S. will have a negative effect on Africa.
Re: "Nuclear Button Is On My Desk", Said North Korean President by romme2u: 2:03am On Jan 02, 2018
angry

simpletons everywhere
Re: "Nuclear Button Is On My Desk", Said North Korean President by CandidSeeker(m): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
romme2u:
angry

simpletons everywhere

'The dilapidated house of the dead brave man is always pointed at, from the house of the coward'.

There's time to fight......
There's time to walk away.....
There's time to run.........
Re: "Nuclear Button Is On My Desk", Said North Korean President by romme2u: 1:30am On Jan 03, 2018
CandidSeeker:

'The dilapidated house of the dead brave man is always pointed at, from the house of the coward'.

There's time to fight......
There's time to walk away.....
There's time to run.........

Time and Chance happeneth to them all undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Our Sleeping Leaders At The Ongoing United Nations General Assembly Meeting / BREAKING NEWS: Iran Shoots Down A U.S. Drone, Escalating Tensions / This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.