Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

How Fidelity Bank Made my 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Fidelity Bank Made my 2017 (1979 Views)

Making Money With Click Bank Made Easy / Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread / Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Fidelity Bank Made my 2017 by ApostleEbuka(m): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
It was a fidelity bank job test that i was involved in around April 2017. I got 41.25% in the test, a test that suppose to take people above 50%. So, why did I fail so woefully?

I was tensed ahead of the test which was slated on a Wednesday morning, April 5th 2017. At that very morning, 6:53am i was already at the venue for the test. i said to myself, "well, since I am here (at fidelity bank Enugu branch) before 7am, let me chill in a near by shop and wait till it is 8am (the interview was slated 8am). So I ordered for pure water and okpa (one of my favorite local food) to cool my head.

I immediately remembered that I need more of sugar since i was hypertensive at that time and was feeling tired. I ordered for one bottle of Pepsi soft drink to relax a bit. The sales boy in reply said to me "there are no 30cl Pepsi Sir, we only have 50cl Pepsi". I said "OK, give me the 50cl".

I drank the 50cl sized Pepsi and I was feeling ready for the test.

Fast forward, test period. I was feeling high on energy. The questions weren't too hard, it wasn't too easy either. I was flying, but upon reaching the number 35 question, I died and rose back to life again.

Chai!! dere is god ooooo!! this PISS wey dey worry me!! dere is god ooo!!

The piss that was worrying me got worst. The air condition wasn't helping
matters. I was feeling my bladder almost about to explode.

"Ma'am please can I use the rest room?" I called the HR lady... who was
looking at me as if my head was paining me. lol. "But your time is still going"
she said, looking very worried. A lovely lady, looking fresh and ripe like the
mango fruit i was sipping as I narrate my woes to friends. I replied the lady by saying "just two minutes, I will be done with the rest room". Then she said OK that I should go.

I was happy, feeling relieved. walking awkwardly as I am about to leave the test hall. "Come back here!" that was the words i heard just as i was about leaving the test hall. The HR lady had called me back. "I am sorry, it is either you complete your test and leave or you quit the test. nobody is allowed to use the rest room when the test is still on". Damn! i yelled within me. I was sad. There were thoughts running around in my head because of my actions. Those thoughts were like was I right or was i wrong? i was so critical at that time of my actions. The big questions kept on coming yet unanswered. Did I do the right thing by speaking up? Why would the HR make a big U turn concerning her earlier decision? All these and more questions came up as i head back to the hot seat.

What was she thinking sef!! I asked myself again. Trying so hard to mix hatred
with logic. Perhaps she was thinking that I might hack through their computer
database from the rest room or what? wtf. I hissed loudly, much to the
attention of the other candidates seated around me.

I wrote the test with constant pressure. No atom of concentration as i scored
below what I can do. After that, one of my friends said to me, "guy bone village people, they will never succeed. Lol! I have a real sense of belief that they are after my case. Lol. Anyways, tests are no true test of knowledge and i thank God for sustaining me up until this time. currently underemployed and am seeking Gods favour this 2018.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fidelity Bank Made my 2017 by ipobarecriminals: 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
undecidedrepetition of old tori

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fidelity Bank Made my 2017 by Aroboi(m): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
God will favour you this 2018.
Re: How Fidelity Bank Made my 2017 by Damzed(f): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
I had a similar experience too mine was over preparation for an interview or anxiety.Infact I was shaking while writing the test and due to that I failed the test.

But the thing in life is whatever will be yours will always be urs and after that experience av learnt to always calm down when going for test or interview because all they want is to know who I am and if truly I know what am doing.

My advice to you is that when going for an interview or test learn to watch your water intake so that it won't distract you and remain focused and pray. That has helped me and I thank God for where I am today.

Keep praying and believing you will definitely get your job in no time. Happy new year
Re: How Fidelity Bank Made my 2017 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
Am I the only one who can't make head or tail of this thread? undecided
Re: How Fidelity Bank Made my 2017 by ApostleEbuka(m): 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecidedrepetition of old tori

my new diary I guess
Re: How Fidelity Bank Made my 2017 by ipobarecriminals: 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
ApostleEbuka:

my new diary I guess
very old

(1) (Reply)

Are You Between 23-30 And You Dont Have A Job, Read This! / Career Opportunities In The Oil & Gas! / Nigeria Navy Exam Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.