Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Life Has Been Unfair To Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Has Been Unfair To Me (1068 Views)

So Unfair To Women / Life Has Been Hell Since 2019 / Life Has Been Unfair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Has Been Unfair To Me by Imsorry: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
Kindly overlook any error in this post, I'm not a good writer. I created this new account in order to remain anonymous. I've always stayed within the laws and never engaged in negative vices.
I don't smoke, drink alcohol, cheat, scam, steal, fight, keep bad company etc. I'm a responsible person but things are not going my way. People around me( far and near) are celebrating good things everyday but I've never celebrated anything since I was born. There is a big void inside me but people around me including my frds can not feel my pains. They think I'm OK because they often see me smiling but I'm dying slowly. I can't even think properly.
People come to me for advice and help but I'm the one that needs advice and help not them. I hide my problems behind my cute smiles. I hardly asked people for help ( I'm a shy person) and even if I summoned d courage to ask for help, nobody will assist me. They think I'm ok
Infact, I'm facing a lot that I can't discuss here. The current issue is my house rent. My landlord promised to evict me if I don't pay my house rent (2018) before next week. The man is adding to my problem. I would have ran away today ( where will I run to?) I'm not a coward.
After accessing all the options, the best option is to commit suicide. Life has been very unfair to me
Re: Life Has Been Unfair To Me by Dyt(f): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
Well
So sorry for your pain
But there's no way we can help if you don't prividevus with enough evidence
Like your old username
Your number and other few things

2 Likes

Re: Life Has Been Unfair To Me by hungryboy(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
i feel your pain bro, if i was in a position to help, i for try help you. I had always been of the opinion that life is unfair to me, until i met people who are better qualified and work harder than me, still struggling to make ends meet . even bible been don talk say the race is not to the swift, nor battle to the strong, nor wealth to the wise, nor bread to men of understanding, but time and chance happen to them all. Snap out of your depression, just hustle and leave the rest to God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Has Been Unfair To Me by nickyblaze(m): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bro just to tell u am in ur shoes today I tot of the same thing is called depression have never had a good day and it has always been from one problem to another I even had to cut off family because I felt they where putting pressure on me money matters, am not giving up even as it stands now am at the risk of losing my administration because no money for fees etc but am not still giving up I know just a little more steps I will get there so don't give up is life we are all in this together I totally understand how it feels no love no money nothing and the worst is every one thinking's ur okay and if u ask for him they feel ur joking so don't give up just belive and get somthing doing #keepbelivening

3 Likes

Re: Life Has Been Unfair To Me by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
if life were to b a man,he wld b dark cus life aint fair bro
Re: Life Has Been Unfair To Me by KanwuliaExtra: 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
Boy!
Talk about carrying 2016 problems to 2018!
I am sure you have had problems for over 2 years ke!

Na today you begin owe house rent? undecided
What doesn’t kill ya makes ya stronger.

We all have our problems.
January 2nd is a good day to start looking for solutions.

Today is to celebrate ONLY!
No BYTCHING please.
Thank ya! kiss

1 Like

Re: Life Has Been Unfair To Me by SmellingAnus(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
I don't know your beliefs but one thing I learnt from Apostle Johnson Suleman that I will share with you is this...

" WHEN YOUR BACK IS ON THE FLOOR THEN YOUR EYES SHOULD BE ON THE LORD "....

hold God desperately and also try and again and seek for help... Cos, at the end... It shall be according to Luke 21 Vs 13 which says " And it shall turn to you for a testimony."...

3 Likes

Re: Life Has Been Unfair To Me by daniska3yaro(m): 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
hungryboy:
i feel your pain bro, if i was in a position to help, i for try help you. I had always been of the opinion that life is unfair to me, until i met people who are better qualified and work harder than me, still struggling to make ends meet . even bible been don talk say the race is not to the swift, nor battle to the strong, nor wealth to the wise, nor bread to men of understanding, but time and chance happen to them all. Snap out of your depression, just hustle and leave the rest to God.

1 Like

Re: Life Has Been Unfair To Me by lilmax(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
your inability to pay rent has nothing to do with you being a good person, that's something I want to point out

you need help, you need help..... not because you are good
Re: Life Has Been Unfair To Me by 1Sharon(f): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
We all have problems.

Sometimes it's nice to get out of ur own head and look at other ppls problems..

2 Likes

Re: Life Has Been Unfair To Me by Viking007(m): 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
hungryboy:
Re: Life Has Been Unfair To Me by wwwkaycom(m): 3:44am On Jan 02, 2018
Imsorry:
Kindly overlook any error in this post, I'm not a good writer. I created this new account in order to remain anonymous. I've always stayed within the laws and never engaged in negative vices.
I don't smoke, drink alcohol, cheat, scam, steal, fight, keep bad company etc. I'm a responsible person but things are not going my way. People around me( far and near) are celebrating good things everyday but I've never celebrated anything since I was born. There is a big void inside me but people around me including my frds can not feel my pains. They think I'm OK because they often see me smiling but I'm dying slowly. I can't even think properly.
People come to me for advice and help but I'm the one that needs advice and help not them. I hide my problems behind my cute smiles. I hardly asked people for help ( I'm a shy person) and even if I summoned d courage to ask for help, nobody will assist me. They think I'm ok
Infact, I'm facing a lot that I can't discuss here. The current issue is my house rent. My landlord promised to evict me if I don't pay my house rent (2018) before next week. The man is adding to my problem. I would have ran away today ( where will I run to?) I'm not a coward.
After accessing all the options, the best option is to commit suicide. Life has been very unfair to me
you only need special prayers, just see me

Re: Life Has Been Unfair To Me by kriskare(f): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Life Has Been Unfair To Me by Angy55(f): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Don't give up yet.
Don't give up on God. Very soon you will have a reason to smile inwardly and it would reflect outwardly.
God is able.

(1) (Reply)

Sneakers / My Family Is Tearing Apart,im To Young For This! / Infidelity Is Not An Option, Last 3x Longer And Get A Thank You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.