Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Somtoo Okoye Buys N3m Lexus ES330 For His Mother, Puts Her On Monthly Salary - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Somtoo Okoye Buys N3m Lexus ES330 For His Mother, Puts Her On Monthly Salary (28489 Views)

Meet Super Eagles New Goal Keeper,Maduka Okoye / Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift / Olumayowa Elegbede Buys Nigeria Air Domain Names, Selling At ₦24 Million Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somtoo Okoye Buys N3m Lexus ES330 For His Mother, Puts Her On Monthly Salary by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ugosample:

Don't be stupid

whatever, you & conductor11 have same opinion, and I have mine, which is never brag about providing anything to my relatives & parents.
Re: Somtoo Okoye Buys N3m Lexus ES330 For His Mother, Puts Her On Monthly Salary by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
gammarays:

He is a blogger and this is a good post to boost the traffic of his blog.

That's even worse, so he is trying to recoup his losses, damned
Re: Somtoo Okoye Buys N3m Lexus ES330 For His Mother, Puts Her On Monthly Salary by SladeWilson(m): 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
koolgee:
Nice one!

Means blogging has been paying him well
U mean lying? That guy na confirm IPOB yoot. He's making money with IPOB illiterates
Re: Somtoo Okoye Buys N3m Lexus ES330 For His Mother, Puts Her On Monthly Salary by SladeWilson(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
conductor11:

Da heck did you just say?

I'm totally convinced that this boy don't have sense at all. iamJ, are you not the same ijiat that goes about sharing photoshopped screenshot of fake 14m naira in your imaginary account on Nairaland? grin grin grin Be there eating your mummy's rice and loitering nairaland romance section for underaged girls' phone numbers while your mates are out there making legitimate money and buying Lexus whips for their mother.

You must be so occupied with delusions, hatred, loneliness and desperation that your senses have left you.

Lol blog money haha, what's the name of your website again? Tech blog ko ipob blog ni, trashy website.
Re: Somtoo Okoye Buys N3m Lexus ES330 For His Mother, Puts Her On Monthly Salary by SladeWilson(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
This Nairaland is now trash, they will just push threads to fp without confirmation, how is that useless propaganda spreading blog a tech blog. I will soon quit this forum. Nothing important here anymore. From snakes to tiths to graphic pics to celebrity to lies..... Arghhhh
Re: Somtoo Okoye Buys N3m Lexus ES330 For His Mother, Puts Her On Monthly Salary by conductor11: 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
[s]
SladeWilson:

U mean lying? That guy na confirm IPOB yoot. He's making money with IPOB illiterates
SladeWilson:
This Nairaland is now trash, they will just push threads to fp without confirmation, how is that useless propaganda spreading blog a tech blog. I will soon quit this forum. Nothing important here anymore. From snakes to tiths to graphic pics to celebrity to lies..... Arghhhh
SladeWilson:

Lol blog money haha, what's the name of your website again? Tech blog ko ipob blog ni, trashy website.
[/s]
E pain the idiot. Why are you so pained? Is it your trashy website? Is it your Lexus Mr. Pained Fagggot? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Somtoo Okoye Buys N3m Lexus ES330 For His Mother, Puts Her On Monthly Salary by SladeWilson(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
conductor11:
[s][/s]
E pain the idiot. Why are you so pained? Is it your trashy website? Is it your Lexus Mr. Pained Fagggot? cheesy cheesy
Na u sabi, wise yoruba man oluwasegun, making money from dumb IPOB illiterates with his usless trashy "tech" website.
Re: Somtoo Okoye Buys N3m Lexus ES330 For His Mother, Puts Her On Monthly Salary by conductor11: 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
[s]
SladeWilson:

Na u sabi, wise yoruba man oluwasegun, making money from dumb IPOB illiterates with his usless trashy "tech" website.
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somtoo Okoye Buys N3m Lexus ES330 For His Mother, Puts Her On Monthly Salary by Edubrowser: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
He is also into crypto currency.
Re: Somtoo Okoye Buys N3m Lexus ES330 For His Mother, Puts Her On Monthly Salary by summerky: 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
bigtt76:
Vain

You're just being jealous
Re: Somtoo Okoye Buys N3m Lexus ES330 For His Mother, Puts Her On Monthly Salary by henrykene(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
Time waits for no man sha... Congratulations to him anyways. I hope to do the same for my own parents this year
Re: Somtoo Okoye Buys N3m Lexus ES330 For His Mother, Puts Her On Monthly Salary by miracle4(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
SladeWilson:
bestmobs.co is a technical blog man
Re: Somtoo Okoye Buys N3m Lexus ES330 For His Mother, Puts Her On Monthly Salary by DozieInc(m): 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Kudos to him
Re: Somtoo Okoye Buys N3m Lexus ES330 For His Mother, Puts Her On Monthly Salary by FRESHG(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
Purebeerry:
Will get one for my dad.
YOUR NUNU IS EQUAL TO THE TASK
Re: Somtoo Okoye Buys N3m Lexus ES330 For His Mother, Puts Her On Monthly Salary by dreamworld: 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
saint7000:
He must be Igbo. I know that Yorubaa men rarely take care of their mothers.
Afonjas prefer to kill their mum, trying to sale theirs father's land
Or poison their uncle holding the land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somtoo Okoye Buys N3m Lexus ES330 For His Mother, Puts Her On Monthly Salary by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
dreamworld:

Afonjas prefer to kill their mum, trying to sale theirs father's land
Or poison their uncle holding the land

Haha...no kill me'oh. True talk!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija / Kemi Filani Weds Adeyemi Emmanuel (Photos) / Number Of Internet Users In Each State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.