Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Letter To Glo Network Hierarchy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Letter To Glo Network Hierarchy (432 Views)

Letter To Glo Mobile Network / Application Of Capital Hierarchy / An Open Letter To Folorunsho Alakija For Accepting Oil Well By 'Faith' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Glo Network Hierarchy by Dantepet3000: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
its no doubt but a fact that glo network had been the best network providers especially the data packages for sometime now but towards the end of 2017 i have witnessed a demonic decline in its general network provision. its not only sickening but negatively enigmatic.,especially in the northern part of nigeria like kaduna,plateau and bauchi... i just wonder what the job description of the zonal mangers are. the network this days is no different from nepa... they take the network at will and bring it back as they deem fit...i live in all the 3states i mentioned and the network is really repulsive....if this continues i will mobilize everyone i know for mass defection to mtn just like apc and pdp dey carry us play ball...thank you

(1) (Reply)

Anyone In Akwaibom? Ready To Give A 50k Loan? Pls Indicate / 3 Quick Tips To Save More Money And Spend Less / How You Can Make N2,000 Daily With Onetime N1,000, Legit And Trusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.