Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Letter To Glo Mobile Network - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Letter To Glo Mobile Network (174 Views)

Mobile Network Operators’ Assets In Nigeria Hit N1.95 Trillion / An Open Letter To Folorunsho Alakija For Accepting Oil Well By 'Faith' / Letter To Glo Network Hierarchy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Glo Mobile Network by Dantepet4000: 2:00am On Dec 31, 2020
On behalf of all residence of agingi, bassa local government of plateau state, i wish to table a complain of problem terrible call and data network that existed for over 2 years and nothing is bin done to remedy the situation.
Glo seems to be the only available netwotk supplying more than 5, 000 people access to calls and data but it has bin terrible as it takes a normal page minutes before loading. We dont know if users are to much for the mast or maybe the mast is useless, no one knows.
I pray this platform will help convey our message to the right glo authorities as people are begining to move out of the entire location coz of network u cannot rely on.
Thanks
Re: Letter To Glo Mobile Network by JaneYave(f): 3:41am On Dec 31, 2020
If you think it's only in Agingi, you are wrong. It is everywhere, They are like that, except, Buruku and other selected areas they are miraculously good.
Re: Letter To Glo Mobile Network by Mide3367: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2020
Glo!! Grand master of data

(1) (Reply)

Activate & Install Carwallet Smart Tag On Your Vehicle - Access Upto 500k Loan / It Was An Offer I Couldn't Reject... / ‘nigeria Loses $450m Annually To Adoption Of Foreign Cloud Computing Services’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.