Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

You Must Buy A Car Before You Can Do Introduction- Mother In Law To Son In Law - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Must Buy A Car Before You Can Do Introduction- Mother In Law To Son In Law (942 Views)

Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Buy A Car Before You Can Do Introduction- Mother In Law To Son In Law by gbengress1: 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hello friends,

My friend went to meet his in law during this Christmas break, and he was told to buy a car before thinking of doing introduction by his mother in law. He shared this with me. What should he do?
Re: You Must Buy A Car Before You Can Do Introduction- Mother In Law To Son In Law by squarelead(m): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
After a successful intromimo he should try as much as possible to build a mansion before the wedding too. That's the next requirement I believe.

5 Likes

Re: You Must Buy A Car Before You Can Do Introduction- Mother In Law To Son In Law by gbengress1: 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
What should he do?
Re: You Must Buy A Car Before You Can Do Introduction- Mother In Law To Son In Law by pocohantas(f): 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
What should he do?
He should prepare for more.

There is going to be a clash in his family, that's if he marries her. His MIL would give more orders, and he'll most likely rebel.
We'll be waiting to hear updates from you, "his friend"...I wanna believe you're not the one.

1 Like

Re: You Must Buy A Car Before You Can Do Introduction- Mother In Law To Son In Law by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
Funny thread, You or your friend, Stop lying, this is 2018.

gbengress1:
Hello friends,

My friend I went to meet his my in law during this Christmas break, and he I was told to buy a car before thinking of doing introduction by his my mother in law. He shared this with me. What should he I do?

4 Likes

Re: You Must Buy A Car Before You Can Do Introduction- Mother In Law To Son In Law by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
He should buy the car now since he doesn't have sense. Africans and these silly materials mentality. Things that can disappear in a twinkle of an eye. Is it a car that will keep a home. Does having a car equals being comfortable or having enough to sustain a family?
Re: You Must Buy A Car Before You Can Do Introduction- Mother In Law To Son In Law by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 02, 2018
Must or should. Anyway all the best to your friend bro, Marriage is a long life commitment of pain and burdens, so he should think properly
Re: You Must Buy A Car Before You Can Do Introduction- Mother In Law To Son In Law by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 02, 2018
Sure they're Igbo. What a life!

4 Likes

Re: You Must Buy A Car Before You Can Do Introduction- Mother In Law To Son In Law by gbengress1: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2018
Why are you over assuming? If I am the one, it cost me nothing to come out plane.
cruchenutii:
Funny thread, You or your friend, Stop lying, this is 2018.

Re: You Must Buy A Car Before You Can Do Introduction- Mother In Law To Son In Law by jerflakes(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
gbengress1:
Why are you over assuming? If I am the one, it cost me nothing to come out plain.

You're welcome

4 Likes

Re: You Must Buy A Car Before You Can Do Introduction- Mother In Law To Son In Law by Daronyk(f): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
It is a good advice if it comes from anybody and if he eventually marry the lady, he should be ready for a third party family decision making by the mother in law
Re: You Must Buy A Car Before You Can Do Introduction- Mother In Law To Son In Law by MrMcJay(m): 3:11am On Jan 03, 2018
Lucky guy, his MIL even told him before he made the fatal mistake of marrying that girl. Some others aren't so lucky, they get their surprises after getting married.

He should use the money he intended using for the girl's bride price to play betting. It's a better investment. At least in betting, he has a 50% chance of winning. If he marries this girl, he's 100% sure of heartbreak and pain.

(1) (Reply)

SAVE My Life Save Me From Depression / Lagosians, Please I Need Your Help!!! Don't Let My Dream Die / 10-year Old Orphan Delivered Of A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.