Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Nis Adamawa State Command Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nis Adamawa State Command Meet Here (1372 Views)

CDCFIB Shortlisted Candidates For NIS & NSCDC Recruitment Aptitude Test 2020 / National Taskforce, Lagos State Command Recruitment / My Experience On The NIS Recruitment Screening Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nis Adamawa State Command Meet Here by ProfGday(m): 1:22am On Jan 02, 2018
ATTENTION: MR *******
(REF NO: NIS/*****/**)
SIR,
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU HAVE BEEN POSTED TO ADAMAWA STATE COMMAND FOR ORIENTATION.COME ALONG WITH YOUR CREDENTIALS FOR DOCUMENTATION. REGARDS, MGT.

PLS, IF YOU RECIEVED SIMILAR MESSAGE FROM NIS OR YOU WERE MEANT TO DO YOUR TRAINING AT ADAMAWA COMMAND LETS RUB MIND TOGETHER HERE. THANKS.

MORESO, if you are from Adamawa state or you served there. I want you to pls tell us where NIS COMMAND OFFICE/CAMP is loacted.

note: the applicant is coming from Ibadan and he has never been to Adamawa state before. Kindly give him or explain how he should travel all the way from Ibadan to Adamawa state(idea of Transport fare cost,will be deeply appreciated)Thanks
Re: Nis Adamawa State Command Meet Here by blaKKy83(f): 6:50am On Jan 02, 2018
This your message no look legit at all
Re: Nis Adamawa State Command Meet Here by Alexdon200089: 7:18am On Jan 02, 2018
blaKKy83:
This your message no look legit at all

The message is so not LEGIT
You can't be posted when you have not gone for training, after training comes posting!!
Op should be careful with the message, before we hear story that touches the anus!!!
I case my rest grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin angry grin
Re: Nis Adamawa State Command Meet Here by blaKKy83(f): 8:15am On Jan 02, 2018
Thank you jarey Mr Alex... I don't know why some people just like attention sha.. He just want to open a new irrelevant page
Alexdon200089:

The message is so not LEGIT
You can't be posted when you have not gone for training, after training comes posting!!
Op should be careful with the message, before we hear story that touches the anus!!!
I case my rest grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin angry grin
Re: Nis Adamawa State Command Meet Here by ProfGday(m): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
blaKKy83:
Thank you jarey Mr Alex... I don't know why some people just like attention sha.. He just want to open a new irrelevant page
ok o will shall see how things will panout

1 Like

Re: Nis Adamawa State Command Meet Here by perry2020(f): 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
ProfGday:
ATTENTION: MR *******
(REF NO: NIS/*****/**)
SIR,
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU HAVE BEEN POSTED TO ADAMAWA STATE COMMAND FOR ORIENTATION.COME ALONG WITH YOUR CREDENTIALS FOR DOCUMENTATION. REGARDS, MGT.

PLS, IF YOU RECIEVED SIMILAR MESSAGE FROM NIS OR YOU WERE MEANT TO DO YOUR TRAINING AT ADAMAWA COMMAND LETS RUB MIND TOGETHER HERE. THANKS.

MORESO, if you are from Adamawa state or you served there. I want you to pls tell us where NIS COMMAND OFFICE/CAMP is loacted.

note: the applicant is coming from Ibadan and he has never been to Adamawa state before. Kindly give him or explain how he should travel all the way from Ibadan to Adamawa state(idea of Transport fare cost,will be deeply appreciated)Thanks

1) it's not a mgt that does these things ,the letter is usually addressed by the secretary to the boArd(CDFIPB)
2) ref number cannot be nis
3) if indeed this is genuine yes you would be posted to your state of origin for induction bt how come u dnt know your state of origin command since that's where you did your screening ,and if that's not ur state of origin then I wonder why your posted there because the last time they had selected people after the screening they were asked to come to the training school to get their apl and posting order and they moved to abuja fpr the sharing of the apl. So I wonder why they would ask u to come to Adamawa which isn't ur state of origin ,isn't the nis headqurts and isn't a training school .
4) If u were selected for screening then in the mail u got the first time u should see the list of all 36 state commands.
5) the first mail is usually a congratulatory one stating the cadre you were picked for ,your nis application number ,state of origin etc
6)the website shows the list of those selected before or during the mail dispatching process
Re: Nis Adamawa State Command Meet Here by ProfGday(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
perry2020:

1) it's not a mgt that does these things ,the letter is usually addressed by the secretary to the boArd(CDFIPB)
2) ref number cannot be nis
3) if indeed this is genuine yes you would be posted to your state of origin for induction bt how come u dnt know your state of origin command since that's where you did your screening ,and if that's not ur state of origin then I wonder why your posted there because the last time they had selected people after the screening they were asked to come to the training school to get their apl and posting order and they moved to abuja fpr the sharing of the apl. So I wonder why they would ask u to come to Adamawa which isn't ur state of origin ,isn't the nis headqurts and isn't a training school .
4) If u were selected for screening then in the mail u got the first time u should see the list of all 36 state commands.
5) the first mail is usually a congratulatory one stating the cadre you were picked for ,your nis application number ,state of origin etc
6)the website shows the list of those selected before or during the mail dispatching process
Congratulatory message was sent to me before the recent one to report at the State command for the orientation which was said is going to last for 14days.
Re: Nis Adamawa State Command Meet Here by Alexdon200089: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
blaKKy83:

grin grin grin..Open Irrelevant page indeed, the guy is trying to know if his the only one to receive such message, so don't blame him sha....
If you have any advice to shoot @him, just do it and leave him with his message!He should Trade carefully before embarking on any journey to Adamawa...
Wishing him best of luck grin shocked cool tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nis Adamawa State Command Meet Here by padua1234: 6:52am On Jan 05, 2018
ProfGday:
Congratulatory message was sent to me before the recent one to report at the State command for the orientation which was said is going to last for 14days.
three days to go . Any update

(1) (Reply)

Pan African University FULL Scholarships For Postgraduate African Students / Latest Vacancies At Russelsmith Group, 21st September, 2018 / Dangote Group Massive Job Recruitment (over 50 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.