Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,246 members, 7,953,926 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid (42229 Views)

ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery / More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by ernieboy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
anthonyuncle:
and he didn't change sand to garri, or water into wine, or urine to fuel, or side chick to main chick
lol, not a miracle worker na, haba.
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by ernieboy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
kamiden:

i believe in reincarnation,
took a study about it and found out amazing facts and right now am trying to connect to my past life.
This man also reincarnated
care to share what u found out? I will have an open mind
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by encryptjay(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
ernieboy:

yea I meant to mention Asians, don't know why I zeroed in on Korea. my bad.

Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by somehow: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
Then what is the usefulness of high IQ? That remains my question. Apart from Albert that was said to have high IQ which made his works popular , I'm yet to read of any other
ernieboy:

why are confusing high IQ with being famous? there are many famous people who are not smart and there are many smart people who are not famous , that does not remove anything from them. today people applaud Steve jobs for revolutionizing smart phones but how many people know the talented engineers who did all the work behind the scene?

also many people know the first man to land on the moon but how many people know the various engineers and mathematicians who did the complex calculations that made the journey possible?
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Mirallas: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
somehow:
Are you assuming for him.or was that listed as what he's been doing with this?
Check it yourself
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Sterope(f): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
I like smart people but I don't wish I or anyone I care about would be like him. If smart people can be annoying, I can imagine how super smart people would be. Sheldon would be tolerable compare to this guy smiley. You wouldn't get to have a normal life, lack of emotional intelligence and it will damn hard to relate to other people.
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Mirallas: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
ernieboy:
Koreans are usually very good in math.
Yeah, but precisely maths that are majorly computation just like computer algorithm.
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Mirallas: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
Sterope:
I like smart people but I don't wish I or anyone I care about would be like him. If smart people can be annoying, I can imagine how super smart people would be. Sheldon would be tolerable compare to this guy smiley. You wouldn't get to have a normal life, lack of emotional intelligence and it will damn hard to relate to other people.

Sheldon should actually be smarter as he himself said that he will lose 60 Iq points to actually be compared smart l.e his IQ in the sitcom was just estimated.Also he was a physicist and they are the smartest in the world with average in of 133
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
Robbin7:
Where is he now and what does he do for a living?

Should that matter ? If he's happy with where he is or what he earns in life that shouldn't be your bother.
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Habyz(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
Happigirl12:
They're talented. Nigerians are talented too but we never show our talent
What do you mean? Please explain
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Sterope(f): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
Sheldon didn't understand algebra at 3
Mirallas:
Sheldon should actually be smarter as he himself said that he will lose 60 Iq points to actually be compared smart l.e his IQ in the sitcom was just estimated.Also he was a physicist and they are the smartest in the world with average in of 133
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by ernieboy(m): 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
somehow:
Then what is the usefulness of high IQ? That remains my question. Apart from Albert that was said to have high IQ which made his works popular , I'm yet to read of any other
high IQ is useful mainly in research and academic fields, most of the scientific breakthrough u see are by these persons, if u want to know about such people take a look at present and past winners if the Nobel prize.
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by somehow: 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
Ok.
ernieboy:
high IQ is useful mainly in research and academic fields, most of the scientific breakthrough u see are by these persons, if u want to know about such people take a look at present and past winners if the Nobel prize.
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
okkk...Sheldon
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 04, 2018
ernieboy:

care to share what u found out? I will have an open mind
Do you have excessive deja vu feeling?, is there anything you did perfectly well as a kid till this moment without learning it, then bro you reincarnated.
I can only help you with the ebook bcus in the quest to discover your past life, you might bring your past life back with you.
Courtesy; AMORC
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Avedonn: 11:35am On Jan 04, 2018
kamiden:

i believe in reincarnation,
took a study about it and found out amazing facts and right now am trying to connect to my past life.
This man also reincarnated

I am also carrying out same research please pm me or quote me with your WhatsApp number
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by robotix: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2018
hedonistical:

A typical Nigerian mumu. Such a colossal embodiment of foolishness.

I bet you don't know the contribution of these geniuses to the advancement of mankind through groundbreaking research and development, developing and testing new theories, and expanding the frontiers of knowledge. This complex idea is beyond the scope of your primitive brain.

To you, everything is about money. You think everyone is motivated by money?

In a Nigerian setting, biggest grammar speakers tend to be poorest. I would choose a street smart any day.

We can talk about what your grammar can do in another country. We are talking about Nigeria.

Information is key and connection and leverage is the pivot to excellence in Nigeria, not verbosity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane / Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? / Trouble Looms In OAU As Men In Uniform Get Ready To Zoom Into Action !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.