Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,991 members, 7,828,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Do Men Really Need Drug Just To Satisfy Their Wife Sexually? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Men Really Need Drug Just To Satisfy Their Wife Sexually? (1103 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Men Really Need Drug Just To Satisfy Their Wife Sexually? by yazach: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2018
I got this from a whatsApp group and I think it wort sharing

Please bear with and lets reason this out. Have you imagined why men die more than women? Have you ever noticed that there are more widows than widowers? Just check in your little village, then extend it to your community and you will be surprised what you find.

I just want to pick one of the reasons I feel contributes to this. I will appeal that this is solely my opinion, it may be wrong or right.

ON SATISFYING A WOMAN

Every responsible man wants to satisfy his family and wife in terms of providing for their basic needs and also satisfying his wife in bed. But doing this at the expense of the man's life is what I want to condemn.

It is a common experience this days that women openly talk about how bad their spouses are in bed and most times the woman makes life difficult for the man by throwing abusive words at him. His ego gets hurt. Next opportunity, an unwise husband tries to impress and kill himself.

A lot of women are responsible for their husband's death. Sometime in the bid to satisfy the woman the man takes drugs that endanger his health and their lives are cut short.

If I may ask, Is sexual satisfaction the basis of relationships or marriage? Some times some women even asks for bigger machine and my fellow man will be taking the risk to drink all sorts of drugs just to enlarge his organ to satisfy the woman.

Is this not just mocking God who created you? At the end you may dies SATISFYING A WOMAN. Instead enlarging your machine why not ask the woman to reduce her own organ as well to size you up.

It is important to note that a man's sexual performance depends on a lot of factors. Such as stress, diet, medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, financial issues, drugs such as antihypertensives.

How do you expect a man whom you nag, starve, embarrass in public, whom you refuse to support, who sleeps for less than 3 hours in a day, to satisfy you sexually? How is that possible?

Most of the times the women will threaten to go outside for the so called satisfaction and the man will be struggling to take higher doses of the drugs to satisfy her to prevent adultery from his marriage.

My dear brother, please don't die in active service. Your children, friends and parents will need you alive. Don't die in the attempt to satisfy a woman sexually. Just do what you can do and leave the rest to God. If you die satisfying a woman immediately after your burial other men will come and continue from where you stop.

Sisters, if you don't want to join the WIDOWS CLUB, please help us financially, appreciate what we are trying to do for you, encourage us to do more, stop the nagging, go the extra mile to feed us well, give us peace of mind, allow us sleep at night, let the house be the home for also so that we can feel happy coming home after our daily toil, understand our health challenges, understand the side effects of drugs we are taking, protect our weaknesses, don't disgrace us to our children and your friends, and above all pray for us.

Then we will live longer for you and your children. Our performances then will also improve when you make us feel appreciated.

Men please do not harm yourself in any way by trying to prove that you are a man. Research has proved that ejaculating 2 -13 minutes is OK. If you can go higher without drugs better; but do not take drugs that will damage your heart.

NOTE THAT IT IS NORMAL AND NATURAL WITH MANY MEN TO EJACULATE WITHIN 2 MINUTES OF INTERCOURSE.

In fact it is natural with several men to ejaculate fast during the first intercourse so don't take any drug for premature ejaculation, it's not a disease to be treated. The 2nd and 3rd rounds usually take longer before ejaculation. Attempt to take drugs to stay on a woman for longer time may kill you and leave the woman for another man. It may kill you prematurely so be very careful.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Really Need Drug Just To Satisfy Their Wife Sexually? by ufuosman(m): 11:11am On Jan 02, 2018
Yes, it prevent problem for the home. Doctors do tell some to take drugs
Re: Do Men Really Need Drug Just To Satisfy Their Wife Sexually? by Mumben(f): 11:29am On Jan 02, 2018
men do not need drugs to satisfy their wives. pray that God shud give u an understanding spouse, one who would take u as you are. at the end of d day, its not how long but how well. I am a woman but I will not advice any man to die trying to please ur spouse on something u av no control over. All you need do is eat balsnced meal, exercise regularly and believe in urself. He that has ears, let him hear.

4 Likes

Re: Do Men Really Need Drug Just To Satisfy Their Wife Sexually? by MummyIMadeIt: 11:46am On Jan 02, 2018
Mumben:
men do not need drugs to satisfy their wives. pray that God shud give u an understanding spouse, one who would take u as you are. at the end of d day, its not how long but how well. I am a woman but I will not advice any man to die trying to please ur spouse on something u av no control over. All you need do is eat balsnced meal, exercise regularly and believe in urself. He that has ears, let him hear.

You married?
Re: Do Men Really Need Drug Just To Satisfy Their Wife Sexually? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
That's what happens when sex is the focal point of the marriage, they both go to extreme lengths to satisfy each other while jeopardizing their health.

Not just men though. . . Women too go to extreme lengths just to please men. All the butt enlargement and breast implants, why do you think they do it?

One should just be satisfied cos after child birth sex becomes less interesting. Marriage should be built on love, the fear of God and fulfillment in raising goldy children. If not for procreation, sex is a useless overrated thing.

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Really Need Drug Just To Satisfy Their Wife Sexually? by Pusyiter(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
My Dear, good talk. Which is better? you use drugs and perform now to mortgage the future with impotency just becasue you want to prove a point or manage yourself and go jejely till you old?
Mumben:

1 Like

Re: Do Men Really Need Drug Just To Satisfy Their Wife Sexually? by Mumben(f): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
MummyIMadeIt:

You married?
Yes, why?
Re: Do Men Really Need Drug Just To Satisfy Their Wife Sexually? by lopside12: 5:51am On Jan 04, 2018
Mumben:
Yes, why?
He thot. he had found a wife in you

1 Like

Re: Do Men Really Need Drug Just To Satisfy Their Wife Sexually? by MummyIMadeIt: 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Mumben:
Yes, why?

Your response prompted my curiosity.... Anyways it's good to know that some ladies could see things the way you do.
Re: Do Men Really Need Drug Just To Satisfy Their Wife Sexually? by MummyIMadeIt: 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
lopside12:

He thot. he had found a wife in you
grin

(1) (Reply)

Am I Really Acting Sx-starved? / 7 Year Old With Anger Issues / How Do You Deal With Loss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.