Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Love Her And We've Not Meet - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Love Her And We've Not Meet (1027 Views)

Other Strips And So The First We've Actually / To Reply This Problem We've To Convey The Length Of Time Of A Juice Diet We're T / Nano-silver Did Not Meet Our Requirements, Chukwu Announces. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Her And We've Not Meet by agbana(m): 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2007
pls help me out,i've never seen this girl in my life we only talks on phone but we are both madly in love,we do talk on phone at times 3hrs or more infact we do chart as if we are already wooing ourselves,am afraid,what should i do,go ahead or what
Re: Love Her And We've Not Meet by Olulayomi(f): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2007
Go on, good boy.  I hope you'll not be shock to your marrow, when you finally see her.

Its better you take it easy and use your head.  It may not go the way you think at the end of the day.  In Love, without seeing her, Oops sorry, love is blind sha.

Anyway continue to have a fun filled time talking and chatting with her and hope you'll be satisfy with her when you finally see her.

Or what else can I say!
Re: Love Her And We've Not Meet by bunmii(f): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2007
undecided is it possible to love someone you have never seen? what if she is not what you painted in your mind
Re: Love Her And We've Not Meet by neelsel(f): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2007
ROFLMAO,
Re: Love Her And We've Not Meet by Coco29(f): 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2007
neelsel:

ROFLMAO,

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Love Her And We've Not Meet by 4Play(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2007
agbana:

please help me out,i've never seen this girl in my life we only talks on phone but we are both madly in love,we do talk on phone at times 3hrs or more infact we do chart as if we are already wooing ourselves,am afraid,what should i do,go ahead or what
@agbana
First thing you have to do is sort our your horrible grammar
Re: Love Her And We've Not Meet by ikamefa(f): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2007
@ topic its like you are in love with the image /pix of this gal that you have painted in your mind!
1st try to meet her , spend time with her, get to know her strengths,rxns to things et all if you still gat this same goofy feelings then!
the sky is your limit! run with it!
Re: Love Her And We've Not Meet by mukina2: 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2007
ikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shocked cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss
Re: Love Her And We've Not Meet by ikamefa(f): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2007
mukina2:

ikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shocked cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss

baby! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss howdy? cheesy
Re: Love Her And We've Not Meet by OmoEko1(f): 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2007
agbana:

please help me out,i've never seen this girl in my life we only talks on phone but we are both madly in love,we do talk on phone at times 3hrs or more infact we do chart as if we are already wooing ourselves,am afraid,what should i do,go ahead or what
hummm and u have never seen her pic too.
am having a feeling she's one ugly, fat girl.
i feel sorry for u, becos u are already having fantasy's on something u have no idea what she looks like. boy u will be surprise on what u see when u see her, i just hope she doesn't look bad sha.
SO HOW DID U GUYS MEET am so nosy
Re: Love Her And We've Not Meet by mukina2: 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2007
good lord i have missed you so much . .i go about moppin for my pangolo rhythm shakers tongue tongue kiss
Re: Love Her And We've Not Meet by Imani(f): 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2007
@ Topic

Why do nigerian men 'fall in luff, sorry love' so quickly?

Please be careful! It is either one or both of you are desperate. People are not usually what they seem at first. I suspect using my detector signal that you are both in different locations. Try to meet up before going further. What if she is fugly grin, what will u do lipsrsealed
Re: Love Her And We've Not Meet by LilRed1(f): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2007
i think you should cont. the relationship, is it because she lives no where near you, or is it because she refuses to see you? maybe she's shy, have you at least seen a picture of her?

(1) (Reply)

Hiv/aids Facts And Figures / Hairloss Or Baldnes, Get All Information And Don't Loose Your Hair / Workout-moves-for-gorgeous-body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.