Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Tstv Is Not In A Hurry To Selling Their Decoders - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Tstv Is Not In A Hurry To Selling Their Decoders (3282 Views)

Re-scan Your Decoders With TSTV New Frequency Parameters / Sales Of Tstv Decoders Likely To Begin From January 31st / Nov 1st Draws Close, TSTV Decoders Being Shipped Across The Country (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tstv Is Not In A Hurry To Selling Their Decoders by omaolowo(m): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Good morning Happy People and welcome to the Brand New Year

To kick off the year, I had a chat with the TStv on the lingering issue on sales of their decoders. I expressed my feelings on their continued free transmission without any income from us since November 2017.

The response is that they are yet to go commercial. I shall try and attach snapshots of this conversation

I must confess that their transmission has been exceptionally sharp in recent times too.

Re: Tstv Is Not In A Hurry To Selling Their Decoders by uboma(m): 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
lol.

TSTV obviously failed to do their homework properly hence the delay in rolling out their decoders to the market.

However I will patronize them when they become fully ready.
Re: Tstv Is Not In A Hurry To Selling Their Decoders by Pyrusdrago(m): 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
Dem never see chuchi
I thought when the Wer boosting about their mouth watery packages , that we Wer going to see a massive revolve in the digital industry . Now there not in a hurry , Abeg who dem wan skrrrrr ka ka ka ka ka
Re: Tstv Is Not In A Hurry To Selling Their Decoders by StubbornGENIUS: 9:43am On May 18, 2020
Re: Tstv Is Not In A Hurry To Selling Their Decoders by guass(m): 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
TSTV was buried in a shallow grave some days back. Their resurrection not sure. Let's hope for another satellite TV that can fade off the MONOPOLY Multi choice is building.
Re: Tstv Is Not In A Hurry To Selling Their Decoders by AshipaEk0: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Startimes Slashes Decoder Price By 25% In Its Christmas Promo / I Need Strong Decoder Engineer In Ibadan / HELP! All My MBC Stations Are No Longer Showing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.