Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

China unveils Floating Museum That Hangs Off The Side Of A Cliff(Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / China unveils Floating Museum That Hangs Off The Side Of A Cliff(Photos) (8559 Views)

Boy Hangs On Wall Like Spider-man To Escape Beating From His Mum [Watch VIDEO] / The House Wole Soyinka Lived At The OAU Campus Turned To Museum (Photos) / Nigerian Man Visited A Museum In Turkey, Saw Charcoal Iron, Black & White TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China unveils Floating Museum That Hangs Off The Side Of A Cliff(Photos) by femi4: 7:19am On Jan 04, 2018
Kenny4lyfe:

Correct dude. Lemme confirm before I bless you!
Come drop your tithe grin

1 Like

Re: China unveils Floating Museum That Hangs Off The Side Of A Cliff(Photos) by IamLucy(f): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2018
The spectacular visual effect has earned the 800-square-metre (8,611 square feet) structure its nickname, the 'floating museum'.
Re: China unveils Floating Museum That Hangs Off The Side Of A Cliff(Photos) by IamLucy(f): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2018
festwiz:
I weep for my country.

These guys keep pushing the boundaries of design and innovation. I wonder what Nigeria would've been like if China had colonized us.

#...
They would still be on the same spot

1 Like

Re: China unveils Floating Museum That Hangs Off The Side Of A Cliff(Photos) by vicombocandela: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Damn mehn.This country is to good.
Re: China unveils Floating Museum That Hangs Off The Side Of A Cliff(Photos) by sirjentul05(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
Sometimes am beginning to think all these things are wyning
Re: China unveils Floating Museum That Hangs Off The Side Of A Cliff(Photos) by Kenny4lyfe(m): 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
femi4:
Come drop your tithe grin

@Femi4 come oh! They hid the other post too! grin

Chai.... 2018 on nairaland will be punctuated with a lot of awesoneness! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Mphil Or Masters Phd / Any Hope For Held Result To Be Released By Waec? / Nigerian Defence Academy 63rc Entrance Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.