Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

New Skill For The New Year Means New Income, No Juju, No Jax - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / New Skill For The New Year Means New Income, No Juju, No Jax (654 Views)

TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 / Juju Scare: Should I Quit My Job? / Top 4 New Income Streams With Hands-On Practical & Step By Step Guide Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Skill For The New Year Means New Income, No Juju, No Jax by sammiiee: 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
I will love to dive into what I want to say and leave the introduction for later.

ONE KEY FACT

Repeat same thing as last year, you get same result, nothing change.

I know you will repeat same thing, take it or leave it.

HOW DO I KNOW?

Because you did not learn any new thing that you could implement to take your business to the next level.

I thank God that you are reading this, as part of my new year resolution is to impact some skills/knowledge to new people.

I have two things for you

1.Digital Marketing: your business can thrive if you understand and know how to implement digital marketing to your business.
I’ll teach you for free: 13th January 2018 @ Yaba, Lagos.

2.Web Design for Beginners: with web design knowledge you can design your business yourself or work as a freelancer, I started as one myself.

Click link to register: http://nerdyeye.com/seminars/6/FreeWebsiteAndDigitalMarketingTrainingInLagosWithQorect.comFounder

Date of training: 13th January 2018

Venue: 4 ishola Alagomeji Off Herbert Macaulay, Yaba, Lagos.

Call: 0812 724 4042

IT'S FREE
Re: New Skill For The New Year Means New Income, No Juju, No Jax by felixzee101: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
awesome
Re: New Skill For The New Year Means New Income, No Juju, No Jax by sammiiee: 8:15am On Jan 03, 2018
felixzee101:
awesome

You can say that again

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla LE 2003 / Is Total The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Company In The World? / Transfer To Medicine In Nigeria. Advise Or Influence Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.