Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,203 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 (2062 Views)

Access Bank Plc Recruitment Stages For 2022 Training / Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? / New Skill For The New Year Means New Income, No Juju, No Jax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by techmatas: 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
2022 is a very promising year for the oil and gas sector as it is the year most oil and gas projects will gain traction after a prolong period of COVID-19 incursion. from our previous article "Nigeria to Kick-start 100 Oil & Gas Projects Between 2021 and 2025" There is no gain saying that 2022 will be a year that will consolidate as well as usher in those numerous oil and gas projects among which are: LNG train 7, Numerous offshore deep water project by various multinational companies, petrochemicals and refining projects among others.

http://advanxis.com/blog-news/news/top-oil-and-gas-skill-for-2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by techmatas: 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
The top of the skills to be on high demand and necessary for you to have high chances of securing a job for the oil and gas frenzy for this year includes but not limited to: Instrumentation and control engineers/Technicians, Mechanical design Engineer/Technician, electrical engineer/technician

Instrument/controls personnel
Instrumentation and control/Automation professionals are currently the most demanded profession in a typical modern oil and gas production platform as well as petrochemicals/refineries. This is because modern production systems are by each day getting more and more automated as a result skyrocketing the demand for Instrumentation and control/Automation professionals. Therefore, it is not a bad idea to be armed with Instrumentation and control/Automation Skills for the auspicious year 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by techmatas: 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mechanical Engineer/Technician

mechanical system professionals are yet another set of professional that are highly sort after in the oil and gas scheme of things. The design engineers with skills such as PDMS, Solidworks, ceaser II, etc are particularly on a very high demand during theproject phase. The mechanical technician with such skills as wielding and fabrication, hydraulic system, machining, etc. are in very high demand during the construction and production phase. There is no gainsaying that you have to equipped yourself with those skills if you know you want to be ready for the oil and gas drill for the brand new year.

1 Share

Re: TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by techmatas: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
Electrical Engineer/Technician

The fact that Electricity is the live wire of any modern production system is as discernible as life itself. Electrical Engineers and Technicians are as highly as demanded as there Mechanical engineer counterpart. The Electrical design engineer are particularly needed during the project phase for electrical system design and drawings with relevant design software. During the construction and production phase Electrical technicians with skills such as control panel installation and maintenance are in very high demand. For you to be on the radar for this job you sure have to possess those skillsets.

Other demanded skill set/professional includes Operators. They are very vital for production. crane/forklift operators, scaffolders among others.

Brace up for these skills and position yourself for the year 2022 in the oil and gas sector!

source http://advanxis.com/blog-news/news/top-oil-and-gas-skill-for-2022

1 Share

Re: TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by techmatas: 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
you may also be interested in Oil and Gas Job Roles http://advanxis.com/blog-news/oil-and-gas-job-roles
Re: TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by simplistical: 5:14am On Jan 20, 2022
techmatas:
2022 is a very promising year for the oil and gas sector as it is the year most oil and gas projects will gain traction after a prolong period of COVID-19 incursion. from our previous article "Nigeria to Kick-start 100 Oil & Gas Projects Between 2021 and 2025" There is no gain saying that 2022 will be a year that will consolidate as well as usher in those numerous oil and gas projects among which are: LNG train 7, Numerous offshore deep water project by various multinational companies, petrochemicals and refining projects among others.

please can you tell me more about lng project
Re: TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by techmatas: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2022
Re: TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by simplistical: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Re: TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by techmatas: 7:31am On Jun 17, 2022
simplistical:

thanks
You are welcome
Re: TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by Autobot05: 4:11am On Jun 18, 2022
techmatas:
Mechanical Engineer/Technician

mechanical system professionals are yet another set of professional that are highly sort after in the oil and gas scheme of things. The design engineers with skills such as PDMS, Solidworks, ceaser II, etc are particularly on a very high demand during theproject phase. The mechanical technician with such skills as wielding and fabrication, hydraulic system, machining, etc. are in very high demand during the construction and production phase. There is no gainsaying that you have to equipped yourself with those skills if you know you want to be ready for the oil and gas drill for the brand new year.

I sent you A pm on WhatsApp and I also applied on your website
Re: TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by techmatas: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Autobot05:

I sent you A pm on WhatsApp and I also applied on your website

Hmmmmm, recently?
Re: TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by Nichebud(f): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2022
cheesy
Re: TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by nectarmama(f): 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
definitely following this up
Re: TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by Dynamitegee(m): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
currently studing elect elect
Re: TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by Dominiondom: 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
impressive
Re: TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by Kryptomight(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
smiley
Re: TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by jjxxx: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
techmatas:

Pls I studied physics/electronics and graduated with a second class upper division. I can build inverters, fire alarm, automatic pumping machine controller device that controls the on and off of the machine wen empty and wen full, I can also build other electronic devices. I am also into solar power installation. But still searching for a good opportunity in the oil and gas sector. Pls kindly update me of any openings. I love field work as it gives me joy troubleshooting, repairing and installation of anything electrical/electronics. I have don my HUET, HSE 1,2, and 3. I’ve also done swimming test in spdc. If u have any link to one of these oil companies, I will be grateful. Thank u.
Re: TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by techmatas: 3:33am On Jun 25, 2022
jjxxx:

Pls I studied physics/electronics and graduated with a second class upper division. I can build inverters, fire alarm, automatic pumping machine controller device that controls the on and off of the machine wen empty and wen full, I can also build other electronic devices. I am also into solar power installation. But still searching for a good opportunity in the oil and gas sector. Pls kindly update me of any openings. I love field work as it gives me joy troubleshooting, repairing and installation of anything electrical/electronics. I have don my HUET, HSE 1,2, and 3. I’ve also done swimming test in spdc. If u have any link to one of these oil companies, I will be grateful. Thank u.
Its a very good one that you have already developed all of these skills as well as some basic safety training for embarking on an offshore trip. That said, you need to expand your networking skill both online(social media---LinkedIn, Facebook, etc) and offline. Gain more specific skills like Instrumentation, controls, et al. They are really hotcake in the industry and a training in any of those will even expand your network further.
Re: TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by Bigzaddy01(m): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
still regretting why i did not study a course in the engineering field.
Re: TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by chiefzebulu(m): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
very nice
Re: TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by smalldoctor002(m): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
NICE!
Re: TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by chiefzebulu(m): 10:13am On Jul 04, 2022
there courses and training you can learn from the side
Bigzaddy01:
still regretting why i did not study a course in the engineering field.
Re: TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by chiefzebulu(m): 10:15am On Jul 04, 2022
a very high profitting field
Re: TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by Dominiondom: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
good one
Re: TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by nectarmama(f): 9:29am On Jul 06, 2022
wow
Re: TOP Oil And Gas Skill For 2022 by smalldoctor002(m): 11:12am On Jul 27, 2022
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Training (it) Placement For An Accounting Student. Please / First Bank Plc / How To Make Over N250,000 Every Term From Schools Around You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.