Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

Topless Woman Defends Herself For Attacking A Man Who Touched Her (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Topless Woman Defends Herself For Attacking A Man Who Touched Her (photos) (1437 Views)

Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit / Man Who Touched Police Woman’s Breasts In Lagos Lands In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topless Woman Defends Herself For Attacking A Man Who Touched Her (photos) by Sophiejonas: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
A topless woman (Madeline Anello-Kitzmiller),20,who attacked a man for touching her sexually has come out to defend her actions.

She painted her chest with glitters at the Rhythm and Vine Festival which was held on the 29th of December and 1st of January.

She was walking with her friend,Kiri-Ann Hatfield, through the crowd when a man ran up to Madeline and allegedly groped her. Someone in the crowd recorded the scene and it has gone viral since then. The video showed how the two girls talked to the man (who wore a blue shirt and a sunhat) after he touched her, and Madeline punching him repeatedly while Kiri-Pal throws her drink on his.

Madeline has come out to say she doesn’t regret what she did to the man at the festival.

She says that she has been touched sexually beforewhile she was fully clothed so that’s why her dressing choices are irrelevant.

She tells the Daily Mail Australia

“I stand by my actions and hope that I’ve inspired women to feel comfortable in their bodies,no matter how they look and to stick up for themselves when anybody says otherwise, or tries to deny you the right to protect your own body”

She also said she hit the man because he grabbed her breast. She added that “A human’s body is their own,and nobody has a right to touch you without your consent, regardless of what they’re wearing or the lack thereof”.

Madeline’s boyfriend, Max Ashworth also defended his girlfriend’s actions. He wrote on his Facebook

“What the f*** happened to treating people with love and respect?

“I’m so disappointed that people are still so ignorant here

“Madeline you are a bad ass and I’m so proud of you for sticking up for yourself, you are an inspiration to so many people, keep doing what you do.

“P.S. she didn’t let that ruin our night, we literally danced til sunrise and had the best night ever despite everything “.

Source: https://wendynonso./2018/01/02/topless-woman-defends-herself-for-attacking-a-man-who-touched-her-at-a-new-years-eve-music-festival/
Re: Topless Woman Defends Herself For Attacking A Man Who Touched Her (photos) by Sophiejonas: 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2018

Re: Topless Woman Defends Herself For Attacking A Man Who Touched Her (photos) by Sophiejonas: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2018

Re: Topless Woman Defends Herself For Attacking A Man Who Touched Her (photos) by Tocheagle(m): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ouch
Re: Topless Woman Defends Herself For Attacking A Man Who Touched Her (photos) by festwiz(m): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
shocked

If it were to be a girl groping a topless guys chest and he dares shove her aside the feminazis will start to froth at their mouths.

Double standards everywhere.

PS: This doesn't justify or excuse this behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Topless Woman Defends Herself For Attacking A Man Who Touched Her (photos) by Sophiejonas: 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
festwiz:
shocked

If it were to be a girl groping a topless guys chest and he dears shove her aside the feminazis will start to fume at their mouths.

Double standards everywhere.
He shouldn't have groped her in the first place
Re: Topless Woman Defends Herself For Attacking A Man Who Touched Her (photos) by festwiz(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Sophiejonas:

He shouldn't have groped her in the first place
I already updated my comment. Nothing justifies the behaviour for any gender.

(1) (Reply)

See Pics Of Dead Bodies Of Man Who Killed Himself & 2 Kids Cos Wife Masturbates / Wife Left With Swollen Face After She Was Allegedly Battered By Husband (photos) / VIDEO: Boys Torturing A Guy They Accused With Molten Plastic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.